Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Shirt"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A shirt is a piece of clothing for the trunk of the body.
- Shirt is embalished with stones and kora on body and shirts boarder (daman) and sleeves as shown in the picture.
- A shirt is a sort of top, i.e.
- A shirt is a garment worn to cover the upper part of one's body.
- Shirt is finishe with gold pleated silk fabric border on daman.
- Nowadays, urban Indian women wear jeans, shirt and trouser and skirts, which is more suitable to her working lifestyle.
- This shirt is 100% Cotton and goes great with Jeans or Shorts.
- Yet Takahiko Kozuka takes the ice in a collared shirt and jeans, skating to Hendrix, and somehow it feels weird.
- In the United States, the wearing of a collarless shirt without a bow tie, closed with a stud or banded, is a fashion of recent years.
- Undershirts.-- On the outside of the front, one inch from the bottom of the shirt and to the right of the center.
- The No.2 dress is often the most formal worn by most regiments, consisting of olive green (OG) tunic and trousers, with a lighter coloured shirt and tie.
- The girl uniform is similar, consisting of a white shirt and a skirt or pants.
- At the beginning of the 1996-97 season David Beckham was given the number 10 shirt that had most recently been worn by Mark Hughes.
- Mostly still consist of shirt with short or trouser for males, and skirt for females which only have differences on the color.
- This kind of uniform consist of a batik short-sleeve or long-sleeve shirt with a short or trouser for SMA, and below-knee skirt or longer for females.
- Females wear a below-knee length blue-grey skirt or longer and may wear either short-sleeve or long-sleeve shirt.
- A picture of Cobain from the Bleach era is used for the book's front cover, and its title comes from a shirt that Cobain was once photographed wearing.
- The collar edges of the shirt should not cover the knot.
- A knot you can use with any dress shirt.
- This means that, using this knot, the Wood Badge does not lie very flat or evenly balanced against the neckerchief and uniform shirt when worn.
- For men, a dinner jacket with a cummerbund and formal shirt might work, or a full fledged tuxedo should be worn.
- In the UK, a dress shirt is a particular type of formal shirt, always white with French cuffs to be worn with eveningwear.
- In the United Kingdom, the term dress shirt is reserved for particular type of formal shirt, always white with French cuffs to be worn with eveningwear.
- A loose-fitting garment consisting of trousers and a shirt or top, worn for sleeping or lounging.
- The gorge is that point where the lapels meet in the front and create a V of sort between which the necktie is visible against the background of the shirt.
- I found this out by accident once, when I walked into a furniture store, coincidentally wearing the same sort of shirt as the employees.
- Example 1: You are selling a cotton T-shirt with decorative silk trim piping and embroidery that covers 10 percent of the shirt.
- The fabric of the shirt has gold weaving and the embroidery is exquisite.
- Precursor of the shirt or blouse.
- The Indian shirt on that mannequin at the Natural History Museum was the precursor or ancestor of the Barong Filipino.
- Choose a neck tie that is darker and bolder than the blazer, use it in conjunction with a simple, striped shirt.
- A light blue shirt with a blue tie that is darker in its colour is also common.
- Any food or beverage which would permanently stain a white shirt or blouse could also stain your teeth.
- Remember if it can stain a white tee shirt it can stain your teeth.
- He has been wearing the number 7 shirt for Real Madrid since he was 19.
- Eight days later, Luís Figo was presented with the number 10 shirt of Real Madrid.
- Nadal came through, and when he arose from his celebratory flop on the ground, he had grass stains on the back of his white shirt.
- A long dashiki suit includes a shirt that is knee length or longer.
- Salwār qamīz "Trousers and Shirt", an outfit common in Pakistan that involves a very long tunic (at least knee length) and trousers.
- Salwar are loose trousers and the kameez is a long shirt.Traditional Kameez is normally long up to knee with wide circumference (Gher) and with full sleeves.
- He usually wears a sailor shirt, cap, and a red or black bowtie, but no pants (except when he goes swimming).
- He usually wears a sailor shirt, cap, and a red or black bow tie, but no trousers (except when he goes swimming).
- When the Bear Cub completes all twelve (12) achievements, he has earned his Bear Badge, a patch worn on the left shirt pocket.
- Adult leaders who earned the rank of Eagle Scout as a youth may wear the square knot on their uniform, sewn above the left shirt pocket.
- You grab a shirt out of the closet for hunting stuff and while driving down the road find that the hard lump in the pocket is a box of bright eyes.
- The uniform also has more pockets than its predecessors, with four on the shirt and six on the trousers.
- The player's character is always wearing a red shirt.
- Sitting in a bus balancing on the edge of a cliff, a kid wearing a red shirt with a starfleet emblem decides to leave the bus and take his chances outside.
- Unlike the recent Steven Gerrard case, however, there was nothing Liverpool could do to reassure Owen a u-turn would definitely put him back in a red shirt.
- Pre-warm the diaphragm of the stethoscope by rubbing it on the front of your shirt before beginning auscultation.
- A kurta is a traditional piece of clothing in India, a long shirt which usually comes down till the knees.
- The first garment is a kurta that is like a loose long shirt almost reaching the knees, whereas the second one is the pajama or pyjama….
- Kurta is a term used to refer to a long loose shirt, the length of which falls below or may be just above the knees of the wearer.
- The popularity of sportswear for men increased; the open-necked shirt was worn and trousers were cuffed and creased.
- Batik is a fashion item for many young people in Indonesia, such as a shirt, dress, or scarf for casual wear.
- The polo shirt is one of the greatest clothing innovations of the last generations, due to it its ability to straddle the line between casual and formal.
- True casual wear began with the introduction of the sport shirt in the mid 1930's and "casual" referred to clothes suitable for spectator sportswear.
- Chemisettes give the appearance of a blouse or shirt worn under the outer garment without adding bulk at the waist or upper arm.
- It combined a waist (shirt) and drawers (leggings) in the form we now know as the union suit.
- Measure around waist, over shirt (not over slacks) at the height you normally wear your slacks.
- Uniform All participants will wear the official BSA uniform (shirt, pants, belt and socks) appropriate for their primary role in Scouting.
- TOBOK - Suit or Tunic worn by practioners of Taekwondo, consisting of a loose shirt and trousers tied in the middle with a sash or belt.
- If you are working in an office, find a nice suit with a shirt and a tie, matching shoes and belt, and you are all set.
- The shirt is medium blue with a red scarf that is worn underneath the collar.
- Hermione’s questing hands slid down the front of his robes, pulling it open, and underneath his shirt.
- The false collar is a detachable collar fastened by two metal studs, one attached at the front and one at the back to hold the collar to the shirt.
- Dress shirts had stiff fronts, sometimes decorated with shirt studs, and buttoned up the back.
- As in Lacoste’s original shirt, sometimes a tennis shirt is cut so that the back hangs a few centimeters lower than the front.
- When she became uncertain if Heracles would remain true to her in his fashion, Deianira smeared some of the blood on Heracles' famous hide shirt.
- Later, when Deianira suspected that Heracles was fond of Iole, she soaked a shirt of his in the mixture.
- Jessica Szohr hit the red carpet wearing skinny jeans, a white shirt, black platform sandals and a black hat.
- He wore tan pants, a light green shirt open at the chest, a dark green vest, brown poncho and black hat and had brown hair -- and the face of Rick Wilson.
- Donald was no longer wearing his sailor suit and hat, but a Hawaiian shirt.
- Skin cancer can be prevented by staying in the shade, protecting yourself with a hat and shirt when in the sun, and using sunscreen.
- Includes: Red Shirt, pants, hat, reflector, mustache and stethoscope.
- They can sit all day in a pair of blue jeans and an open shirt, without a hat or gloves, while we try to bury ourselves in a Gore-Tex, Thinsulate parka.
- They also have a multi-sized (1X-6X) pattern for men for a shirt and a pair of pants.
- I have a pair of off-white hose I'll wear for formal occasions, with a black jacket and a white shirt.
- One of the traditional garments worn in South Asia, especially India, it is worn on top of a kurta, a loose shirt that also reaches till the knees.
- Many Hasidim hold the ancient custom of wearing the tallis katan garment on top of their shirt as opposed to underneath.
- The top is has a casual and graceful look to it with open delicate stitching on the front with pleats flowing up and down the front of the shirt.
- In crisp shirt and tie, despite the sweltering heat, Bowa tells me of the benefits of circumcision.
- In a suite in the Dorchester hotel, in Park Lane, central London, Daniel Craig, quietly dapper in a crisp shirt and trousers, lights up a cigarette.
- A crisp white shirt with or with out a detachable collar the pointed wings tips of which go under your stiff cotton hand tied white tie.
- He wore a three-piece drape suit in silk her ing- bone, a striped shirt, and a bow tie.
- The miniskirt is a sexy number that can be paired with a plain shirt to dress it down or with a silk or satin shirt for a dressier look.
- In the People's Republic of China, most younger government officials wear a tennis shirt (sometimes made of silk) as standard business attire.
- IN CONSIDERATION OF QUALITY The most expensive component of any dress shirt is its fabric.
- The shirt is cut nearly to the knees and is always worn untucked, with a narrow belt of fabric or leather.
- Applied to various things made of this fabric, as a chemise, smock, shirt, veil, etc.
- Both sides of the shirt have pockets.The fabric is a blend of polyester and cotton and has a woven design, this gives the shirt a very classy look.
- The white, sleeved undergarments come in a one-piece suit or a shirt and shorts made from cotton, nylon, or fabrics that wick moisture.
- There are a number of styles available in the salwar kameez, some of them pertaining to the shirt only, while the other concentrating mainly on the trousers.
- The tips may optionally have buttons to fasten the collar down to the shirt for a so-called "button-down" collar.
- Most men omit the necktie and may eschew ironing their shirt and tucking the hem in.
- Nadal wore knee-length "shorts" and a sleeveless shirt, while Federer was dressed more conservatively.
- The doublet, now sleeveless, was worn over the shirt (formerly the chemise) and under the jerkin.
- She looked cute wearing jeans, a sleeveless white shirt and covered her shoulders with a red scarf.
- The most common way to wear a tennis shirt is with the top button undone only and with an optional T-shirt underneath for warmth.
- However, the summer uniform for girls consist not only of a collared shirt and pants, they also have the option of a skirt.
- Dancers will dance a Traditional Set Dance Attire: plain black skirt or black shorts, black or white T shirt for girls.
- Based on Western-style uniforms, the South Korean uniform usually consists of a shirt, blazer and tie, with skirts for girls and long grey trousers for boys.
- The normal uniform for boys is shorts or long pants in the specified colour and material, with a short-sleeved shirt (often white).
- Fashionable clothing for boys included sailor suits, consisting a shirt with a sailor collar and trousers or knickerbockers.
- Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing > Dress
* Black Pants
* Black Shoes
* Bow Tie
* Clerical Collar
* Collar Shirt
* Dress Shirt
* Long Shirt
* Long Sleeves
* Polo Shirt
* Shirt Collar
* Tallit Katan
Books about "Shirt" in