Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Shoot"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A shoot is a young stem with leaves present.
- The shoot is being posted on WWE.com every Tuesday and Thursday.
- The shoot was controversial, with calls for Cole to be dropped from her Marks and Spencer contract.
- The shoot was directed by David Bintley, creator of Sylvia and Director of Birmingham Royal Ballet, and features six dancers from the Company.
- The shoot was organised by Spencer Tunick, a U.S. artist famous for his photos of naked crowds in public spaces.
- The LAS transcript was detected in shoot tips, flowers buds, roots, and open flowers, but not in internodes and leaves (Fig.
- A coleoptile is a protective sheath that surrounds the shoot tip and the embryonic leaves of the young shoot of grasses.
- An ordinary squirt gun can only shoot water 8 or 9 feet, but a pump-action water blaster, like this Super Soaker CPS 1200, shoot can water more than feet.
- A water gun (or water pistol or squirt gun) is a type of toy designed to shoot water.
- Shoots are constructed of a series of modules produced by the serial development of nodes and internodes within the shoot apex.
- In the invention disclosed in this United States patent, shoot apex tissue from any plant is subjected to gene transfer via Agrobacterium.
- Herbaceous - plants with shoot systems that die back to ground each year- both annual and non-woody perennial plants.
- An inflorescence is a shoot system that bears flowers, the individual reproductive shoots.
- Herbaceous perennial - non-woody plants that live for more than two years and the shoot system dies back to the soil level each year.
- As the plant embryo grows at germination, it sends out a shoot called a radicle that becomes the primary root and penetrates down into the soil.
- When I first started doing my blog, I had a point & shoot digital camera, no tripod, and I got on just fine.
- Even though I shoot RAW, I usually leave it on Auto so I can double check the exposure details on the LCD screen.
- If you use your G2 in aperture priority and shoot RAW (for example), feel free to ask a question here.
- My thought was to just always shoot raw and then tweak the image in post to get it the way I want it.
- Plant height, root and shoot growth, and rhizosphere pH (pH in soil 0.5 mm from a root surface) were determined 25, 55, and 85 d after planting.
- Piper later said in a shoot interview that everything he had to say to Russo was real and that he was willing to get physical if Russo had taken it that far.
- Recently New Jack took part in a shoot interview with The Iron Sheik and The Honky Tonk Man where the subject was Chris Benoit's murder-suicide.
- New Jack talks about this in his shoot interview with R.F. Video.
- The plumule is the baby shoot.It grows after the radicle.
- Then a young shoot, or plumule, grows upward.
- A typical young seedling consists of three main parts: the radicle (embryonic root), the hypocotyl (embryonic shoot), and the cotyledons (seed leaves).
- A typical young seedling consists of three main parts: the radicle (embryonic root), the hypocotyl (embryonic shoot), and the cotyledon s (seed leaves).
- The embryonic shoot (plumule) and embryonic root (radicle) emerge and grow upwards and downwards respectively.
- The easiest way to shoot close-ups is to use the macro item on the mode dial, although that limits you to program mode.
- The FD90 is an easy point and shoot - or if you want, you can control some of the action if you are just willing to read the manual and learn the controls.
- I get a little cranky with my point and shoot (when I use it) because I have little or no control on what I want the camera to do.
- An essential skill necessary for playing hockey is the ability to control, pass, push, stop and shoot the ball with your hockey stick.
- During that time, the sun moved to the other side of the runway from the position I had set up to shoot from.
- The biathletes shoot at the station in the position they arrived (Arrive at the station in 5th place, you shoot at station five.) for all shooting bouts.
- The camera also features a large, 3-inch tilting LCD screen so you can shoot comfortably from nearly any position, at low and high angles.
- Competitors pass a Netball around a rectangular court in order to shoot the ball through the Netball ring and score.
- It was believed that the Amazons cut off one breast in order to shoot and throw spears more effectively.
- In order to control the movements of the floating fruit, Rayman has to shoot in the opposite direction.
- But the Panasonic TZ3 is fun to shoot with, and given its strong lens, I had no problems leaving the flowers for another day and another camera.
- The vines can carry up to 3 clusters per shoot without overcropping.
- Woody perennial - true shrubs and trees or some vines with shoot systems that remain alive above the soil surface from one year to the next.
- The vines are meticulously carried for throughout the year with hand pruning, shoot thinning, leaf pulling and picking.
- Often he will shoot a character's feet during a key moment (such as hitting the pedals on a car, like in Pulp Fiction).
- The irony of all this was that it was a worked shoot in a storyline where they were openly telling absolutely everyone that the match was fake.
- Wages of sin's gameplay is very good, It is not just shoot everything that moves, There are lots of puzzles and great twists in the storyline.
- Loki then tricked the blind god Hödr to shoot his brother with a mistletoe twig, thus Baldur was murdered by the evil giant Loki's trickery.
- TRICK: If you happen to lose a ship to a Galaga and then shoot the Galaga while it is still in formation, the captive ship will remain under enemy control.
- Selecting and starting games with the Zapper * Point the Zapper away from the screen with the game menu displayed, and shoot.
- So Hera asked Aphrodite to send her little son Eros to shoot one of his arrows of love into Medea's heart.
- So now I set my camera to bulb and used my built-in pop up flash to shoot straight down on the strawberries, filling the frame.
- If you shoot a lot of flash or like to shoot in bursts, the SX100 IS may not be for you.
- One memorable example came the day of the band's 1992 performance on Saturday Night Live, where Nirvana had a shoot with photographer Michael Levine.
- When I press the shutter button, the camera doesn't shoot immediately.
- If you shoot pictures on the beach or the snow, the bright and reflective surfaces will confuse the camera.
- Most of the basic point and shoot cameras offer all kinds of automatic functions to allow us to take pictures with a minimal amount of fuss.
- In July 2010 Bon Jovi posted pictures on their Facebook page from the photo shoot for the Greatest Hits album.
- Veit Harlan, perhaps the most prominent ‘official’ film director of the Third Reich, was allowed to shoot his next picture in Agfacolor.
- Shoot the crap out of the eye (up close) with the gunpod.
- Drona asks him to shoot, and Arjuna strikes the bird down in the eye.
- Experienced water polo players can catch and release a pass or shoot with a single motion.
- Playmate Christi Shake II. Catch more behind the scenes action from a photo shoot with Playmate Christi Shake.
- The asci are always more or less spherical, never shoot their spores, and tend to break down at maturity.
- Pilobolus has evolved a way to shoot its spores on to the grass.
- You see, me and a friend of mine have been discussing (or researching) on how to shoot a good action movie, he has his idea, I have mine.
- She also did a photo shoot for Vogue and began discussing a future film project with Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra, according to the Donald Spoto biography.
- Once you are in position, shoot both horizontal and vertical images, and twist the camera a few degrees (like the way a clock moves) for some variation.
- Now press the shutter button all the way (completely) to shoot a picture.
- In this game, you wake up in a dimly-lit crypt and have to shoot your way out.
- Slow Sync Flash is a function found on many cameras that tells your camera to shoot with both a longer shutter speed as well as firing the flash.
- There are a number of different ways to shoot a concert based on your camera and its available settings.
- IMAGE QUALITY - I shoot RAW for maximum detail and the ability to adjust settings afterward if necessary - like exposure or white balance.
- Frame Composite function (with 90 frames stored in the camera) to shoot or compose images with decorative photo frames 8.
- By using a tripod, you’re not only able to shoot in low light situations, but you can also use a low ISO, thus bringing more clarity to your images.
- No matter which camera you shoot with, remember that you are overall trying to capture a snapshot of something that looks great right in front of you.
- BZFlag, a multiplayer game with tanks driving around trying to shoot at each other and capture the other teams flag.
- Love that whenever he brings up Lita even going back to his 2005 shoot interviews he makes clear how great his love life is now.
- Lita mentions that her show “Silver Scream Spook Show” has aired one hundred episodes and has been planning to shoot a pilot episode.
- Lita has a darker looking shoot, apparently taken in some subway.
- UniBall is a space hockey game where players use ships to shoot balls to score goals.
- He sent for his best archer, Hurmula, and ordered him to take aim and shoot an arrow in Ali Asghar's direction.
- All you need is to aim the same color ball with mouse and shoot.
- They aren't all over the market like FPS' which are now seen as easy to get into (aim and shoot) so fighters just stick out more.
- The game went into overtime and the Penguins ended up winning during a shoot out on a goal by Sidney Crosby.
- The goal is to destroy the enemies, using the radar to examine the environment and the cannon to shoot.
- Games that do use pockets are called "pocket billiards", and the goal is usually shoot balls into the pockets.
- Teams must shoot at goal within a certain time after gaining possession; in water polo it is 35 seconds, in basketball it is 30 seconds.
- Also, there are far less enemies to shoot in this entire stage than when playing just a few seconds of Gyruss.
- The models arrive at a studio and are told that they have 30 seconds to choose an accessory off a table to pose with for their photo shoot.
- You float in space and shoot asteroids, the more asteroids you shoot, the more you create.
- For example, one of the objects of Sinistar is to shoot asteroids in order to get them to release resources which the player needs to collect.
- Your aim is to shoot all the asteroids located in your sector.
- The shoot restraint prevents the shoot end of the embryo, such as the cotyledons, from growing into and becoming entrapped in the gametophyte medium.
- The embryo consists of a root and a shoot.
- The embryo of a grass seed is enclosed by two sheathes, a coleorhiza, which covers the young root, and a coleoptile, which covers the young shoot.
- Encyclopedia of Finance. > Technology > Camera
- Society > Culture > Sports > Shooting
- Culture > Entertainment > Games > Ball
- Life > Animals > Hunting > Arrow
* Adler Planetarium
* Aperture Priority
* Aperture Priority Mode
* Apical Meristem
* Apical Meristems
* Duck Hunt
* Frozen Bubble
* Great Pictures
* Manual Exposure Mode
* Manual Focus
* Manual Mode
* Photo Shoot
* Rope Dart
* Shoot Camera
* Shoot Video
* Shoot Wrestling
* Shutter Lag
* Shutter Priority
Books about "Shoot" in