Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Siding"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Siding is to a Connecticut house as skin is to the human body.
- Siding - The finished exterior covering of the outside walls of a frame building.
- Siding - The finished covering on the outside of non masonry walls of houses and buildings.
- Siding is the finished covering of the outside wall.
- Siding is the outer covering of a house meant to shed water and protect from the effects of weather.
- Its elegant wood siding and details, ornate balconies, and Victorian windows takes Guests back to turn-of-the-century Florida.
- In the 1889s the church was covered with wood siding and a shingle roof replaced the tile one.
- Dolly Varden Siding Beveled wood siding that is rabbeted on the bottom edge.
- Sheathing the carriage barn ells is clapboard, novelty siding, and slate roofing.
- Low maintenance building, stone foundation, aluminum siding, slate roof.
- However, vinyl siding products of late have a low-gloss finish that resembles painted wood.
- While vinyl siding can be installed by a do-it-yourselfer, the vast majority of the product is installed by a professional.
- Fading and yellowing are no longer an issue with finer vinyl siding products, nor is rigidity if they are correctly installed.
- Insulated and vinyl siding for home improvement and new construction.
- New metal roof, windows and siding.
- Energy-efficient custom vinyl replacement windows and doors as well as vinyl siding.
- Manufactures aluminum & vinyl siding & replacement windows, awnings, carports, patio covers .
- Batten Siding Vertical siding which has narrow strips of metal or wood covering the joints.
- Batten Board - A small strip of wood used, for example, to cover the joints between vertical siding.
- Break Joints To arrange joints so that they do not come directly under or over the joints of adjoining pieces, as in shingling, siding, and brick laying.
- Siding consisting of wide boards or plywood sheets set vertically with butt joints covered by battens.
- Rough opening - The horizontal and vertical measurement of a window or door opening before drywall or siding is installed.
- Drip Cap - This is placed over a door or window opening to prevent water from flowing under the siding or across the glass.
- Frieze - In house construction a horizontal member connecting the top of the siding with the soffit of the cornice.
- The log siding runs horizontal on the main walls and vertical in the gable ends.
- Many exteriors are covered with horizontal plank siding, with patterned shingles covering the gables or second stories.
- Sales and installation of vinyl windows, siding, doors, patios and deck enclosures.
- Contact our contractor in Hurst, Texas, for windows, vinyl siding, and patio enclosures.
- New appliances, renovated bath, finished basement, Buderus furnace, porch with mountain views, some new windows doors & siding.
- Board Siding A type of lumber installed on the exterior walls of a building or structure to act as the finish sheathing.
- Shingles, siding - Various kinds of shingles, used over sheathing for exterior wall covering of a structure.
- EIFS is applied to insulation board that is applied to sheathing or siding mounted to wall studs.
- A Foursquare house with crisp white clapboard siding and black shutters is usually identified as a Colonial Revival.
- Siding that fits together and doesn-t overlap like clapboard.
- Foam panels contain wood furring strips for attaching siding and wallboard.
- A line of vinyl siding products fused to a foam backing material, to create an all-in-one siding and insulation system.
- Bevel Siding (or Lap Siding): Wedge-shaped boards used as horizontal siding in a lapped pattern.
- Adobe panels, cottage, cedar shake, designer shake & premium lap siding.
- When real wood is beyond your budget, fiber cement siding is a strong and attractive alternative.
- Exterior Cultured stone & cement board siding.
- Various composite materials are also used for siding: asphalt, asbestos, fiber cement, aluminum (ACM) etc.
- Attractive cypress siding and cedar shingles adorned most Honor Bilt exteriors.
- A type of siding, typically cedar, composed of overlapping horizontal boards.
- Seamless siding is a unique product that produces a long lasting protective finish to your house in "seamless" sections.
- More: About Engineered Wood 8) Seamless Steel Seamless steel siding is very strong and resists shrinking and bulging when the temperatures change.
- Brick mold -Trim used around an exterior door jamb that siding butts to.
- Cladding A term used to describe the siding or materials covering the exterior of a building.
- New windows, siding, exterior chimney, deck.
- The house is wood frame with cedar exterior siding.
- The house is wood frame, with steel sash casement windows and vertical tongue-and-groove redwood exterior siding, without gutters or conductors.
- Aluminum Siding - Lightweight material that is often painted rather than left in its natural color.
- Shingles, wood siding, aluminum siding, vinyl siding, stucco, etc.
- Anyone with older aluminum siding is well aware of the paint chalking problem.
- A milled pattern of siding designed to shed water when applied horizontally.
- Brick molding: Standard milled wood trim piece to cover the gap between the window frame and masonry (or siding material).
- Corner Boards: Used as trim for the external corners of a house or other frame structure against which the ends of the siding are finished.
- We provide buying guides and information on exterior vinyl, wood, and aluminum house siding installation; and serve as a gateway for requesting cost prices.
- R oof ridge vents and underlayments for wood roofing and siding.
- Only wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council is used for millwork, ceilings, siding, and framing.
- Wood clapboards (often grooved German siding) sheathe these houses which are covered with hipped or gable roofs.
- Vinyl siding is available in varying widths and with smooth or textured panels.
- This siding varies in butt thickness from - to - inch and in widths up to 12 inches.
- This siding can be installed over most existing sidings and rigid foam insulation.
- The existing wall fabric is further damaged by the nailing necessary to apply siding.
- Look for cracks and holes in the mortar, foundation, and siding, and seal them with the appropriate material.
- In that case, you'll need to install a rake, soffit, and siding, but it will look better than if you don't perfectly align the roofs.
- He chose reclaimed cypress shingle siding and trim that will weather to match the bark of adjacent trees.
- Asbestos Shingles - A shingling material made up of a nonconducting, fireproof mineral used in roofing and siding.
- Square - A unit of measure-100 square feet-usually applied to roofing and siding material.
- Tongue and Groove - A type of wooden siding with the edge of one board fitting into the groove of the next.
- Add stucco siding and a porch with stone columns, and the house resembles a Craftsman Bungalow.
- These accents can cover seams, enclose eaves or overhangs, and provide an accent to the siding.
- The siding is hung starting at the bottom and each layer will overlap the piece below.
- Jimmy's Cypress Manufacturing and marketing cypress and pine siding and planking in a variety of styles.
- We specialize in siding, roofing, and window replacement.
- Research casement window manufacturers.Seamless vinyl siding and conventional siding sales & installation by Morris .
- Time > History > Castles > Walls
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Matter > Materials
- Culture > Arts > Visual Arts > Design
- Glossaries > Glossary of Architecture Stubs /
Books about "Siding" in