Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Significant Problems"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The most significant problems are typically related to the cardiovascular system.
- The most significant problems are cases where mold is in an air stream.
- A pawn at f4 creates significant issues that if not dealt with immediately by black can create significant problems even for high level players.
- A study published in Croatia reportedly found benefit with rice-source policosanol, but it suffered from significant problems in design and reporting.
- Although good control of your blood sugar and blood pressure can help prevent diabetic eye disease, significant problems can still occur.
- Decayed, damaged, or missing teeth can cause many significant problems from tooth pain and chewing issues to low self-esteem and bad breath.
- As well as being unattractive, missing teeth can cause significant problems because having a space between teeth can inhibit proper eating and speaking.
- I want you to have the healthiest smile possible so that you can enjoy your teeth for many years without significant problems.
- How material from each gospel was introduced to other gospels brings up significant problems in assigning authorship.
- Damage to the growth plate can lead to significant problems with later bone growth, and at-risk fractures have to be monitored with care.
- The level of discomfort is quite different from patient to patient, but most patients do not have significant problems.
- Escherichia coli can cause significant problems, and one type of the bacteria, E. coli O157:H7 can also affect kidney function.
- While the breadth of Torg was one of its most exciting features, it could also cause significant problems.
- Context of series of significant problems in applied statistics.
- A lack of knowledge of Russian, including underworld "slang" and of the cultural context in which these groups evolve have posed significant problems.
- Because only a small amount of bone marrow is removed, donating usually does not pose any significant problems for the donor.
- Other significant problems with a bone marrow transplant are those of all major organ transplants -- the finding of a donor, and the cost.
- Therefore, experts estimate that sigmoidoscopy can detect 80% of all significant problems.
- In addition, it typically causes significant problems for the teeth on either side of the damaged one.
- A missing tooth or teeth can create significant problems for your dental health if not corrected.
- Experts Estimate
- Organ Transplants
- Entertainment > Games > Role-Playing Games > Torg
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cultural Context
Books about "Significant Problems" in