Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Signing"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Signing is also faster for DSA, but not by as large a factor.
- Key signing is done to verify that a given user id and public key really do belong to the entity that appears to own the key.
- Key signing is act of digitally signing a public key packet and a user id packet that is attached to the key in that public key packet.
- When signing, the DSA algorithm generates two values, commonly called r and s.
- The signing is a coup for the Los Angeles-based Thrive, given Deep Dish's longtime prominence in house music circles and beyond.
- Therefore investigating prior to signing up is needed for those market research surveys.
- OpenPGP is a standard for encrypting, decrypting, signing and verifying data cryptographically.
- This is just as long as the encryption, but if you understood encryption and signing, it should be easy to understand decrypting and verification too.
- It might give the reader the impression that by digitally signing, the message also becomes encrypted.
- The sender, by digitally signing with PGP, can also guarantee to the recipient, that the message or file must have come from the sender and not an impostor.
- For that reason it is advised to use separate private keys for encryption and digitally signing.
- Once the private key is generated a Certificate Signing Request can be generated.
- A Certificate Signing Request (CSR) is a digital file which contains your public key and your name.
- Once the Certificate Signing Request file is signed, a new certificate is made and can be used to replace the unsigned certificate.
- The day will conclude with an autograph signing with Elliott and a second with Mayfield, Kahne and Evernham.
- A key signing party is a get-together of people who use the PGP encryption system with the purpose of allowing those people to sign each others keys.
- A key signing party is a get-together of people who have PGP keys for the purpose of allowing those people to sign each other's keys.
- If you are going to a conference look ahead of time for a key signing party, and if you do not see one being held, offer to hold one.
- The 26-year-old, who becomes Bernd Schuster 's first signing since taking charge last week, has penned a three-year contract with Besiktas.
- A signing algorithm which, given a message and a private key, produces a signature.
- The length of the signature is specified by the signing algorithm and key.
- Unless otherwise specified, the signing algorithm for the certificate must be the same as the algorithm for the certificate key.
- RSA is used for data encryption and digital signing.
- In digital signing, one-way hash functions are used as input for a signing algorithm.
- Describe the basic methods of cryptography, hashing, and digital signing.
- Although he was very ill, Li Hongzhang attended the signing ceremony of the treaty.
- Ritchie Valens was still signing autographs at the concert site when Allsup walked in and told him it was time to go.
- The members of the band can usually be found at their own merchandise table after shows - laughing, signing autographs, and selling t-shirts.
- Peter Reid spotted him in an Under 21s match playing against England at Craven Cottage and tracked him until completing the signing in July 2000.
- Bournemouth boss Kevin Bond is close to completing the permanent signing of highly-rated teenage midfielder Jem Karacan.
- Missouri's Catholic dioceses oppose it, and urged their priests statewide to begin a campaign Sunday aimed at keeping Catholics from signing the petition.
- Outside of Fishguard there is a stone monument commemorating the signing of the Peace Treaty after the last invasion of Britain in 1797.
- Five days before the signing of the agreement in Paris, President Lyndon Johnson, whose presidency had been tainted with the Vietnam issue, died.
- The city was relinquished by the Knights in 1343 with their signing of the Treaty of Kalisz along with Dobryznia and the remainder of Kuyavia.
- After signing treaties with chiefs in the Tanganyika region in 1884-1885, Germany claimed Tanganyika, Rwanda and Burundi as its own territory.
- Although Marthanda Varma had promised help against Zamorin by signing a Treaty of Alliance in 1756 with Cochin, no steps were taken by him.
- The signing of a new alliance between Britain and Poland on August 25 did not significantly alter his plans.
- Convinced he was healthy enough to resume coaching, Parcells became head coach of the Patriots in 1993, signing a five-year, $5.5-million contract.
- This is the first signing for Chuck Goodwin as head coach of the Peoria Rough Riders.
- In 1999, Moretti returned to wrestling, signing a contract with the World Wrestling Federation.
- Richter returned stateside signing with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in late 1983.
- In 1993, Nash left WCW, signing a contract with the World Wrestling Federation at the request of Shawn Michaels.
- We cannot trust the negotiation counterpart so we turn to the writing and signing of an agreement.
- Key signing parties serve to extend the web of trust to a great degree.
- After the signing of the pact, any nation resorting to war as an instrument of national policy breaks the pact.
- Examples of such defects are: improper legal description due to clerical errors, undisclosed heirs, signing by anyone without authority, and forgery.
- A letter of Pope Zacharias in 747 commends Agilulfus for signing the Charta verae et orthodoxae professionis.
- Hitler with (from left to right) Neville Chamberlain, Édouard Daladier, Benito Mussolini, and Galeazzo Ciano pictured before signing the Munich Agreement.
- The signing of a new alliance between the United Kingdom and Poland on August 25 did not significantly alter his plans.
- The United Kingdom was one of the 12 founding members of the European Union at its launch in 1992 with the signing of the Treaty on European Union.
- In June 1935 the Treaty was abandoned by the United Kingdom with the signing of the Anglo-German Naval Agreement.
- It has become a practice of some lenders to forward their loan documents to escrow for signing.
- Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said at the signing ceremony for the credit facilities that the Indonesian government will fully guarantee the loans.
- The person signing the power of attorney is usually referred to, in law, as the donor and the person that would exercise the power of attorney, the donee.
- Locke said New Zealand should make its opposition to oppression clear before signing the agreement and stand up for the people of Tibet.
- In 1993 Israel recognized the PLO by signing an agreement with it granting Palestinian self-rule in parts of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- Since signing the accords, Israel has settled about 90,000 people in the West Bank primarily.
- Nonetheless, Russia and China would engage in many frontier struggles until the signing of the Treaty of Nerchinsk (1689).
- There is still no unanimity among historians as to the true intentions of both Russia and Khmelnytsky in signing this agreement.
- Aslan Maskhadov had been elected in an internationally monitored election in 1997 for 4 years, which took place after signing a peace agreement with Russia.
- After the signing, Germany was in pact with Soviet Union against Finland.
- April 10 The U.S. and the Soviet Union join some 70 nations in signing the Biological Weapons Convention, an agreement to ban biological warfare.
- This year marked 50 years since the signing in 1958 of the first agreement in the areas of economy and technology between the Soviet Union and Egypt.
- This is known due to the fact that the algorithm and key used for the signing are known prior to encoding or decoding this structure.
- Prior to signing a sales contract, FHA encourages a home inspection of all properties that will serve as collateral for HECM for purchase transactions.
- Prior to signing with the label, he worked frequently with Cannonball Adderley.
- At the time, however, there came rumors that the Roots were losing interest in their signing with MCA.
- I think he is Premier League quality, even in RL there were rumors of him signing for Everton or some other team.
- The contract forbid Levy from signing with WWE for the length of terms of his original WCW contract.
- He joined WWE in 2004 by signing an agreement.
- Prior to signing, RVD told Cena that it was only six days until he won the WWE Championship and renamed it the ECW World Championship.
- If a signed document needs to be encrypted, encryption is used on top of the signing.
- The user application presents a hash code to be encrypted by the digital signing algorithm using the private key.
- The contents of hash are used as input for the signing algorithm, then the entire structure is encrypted with a stream cipher.
- Secure RSA requires that plaintext is padded in a specific manner before encryption and signing.
- Prost's contract with Williams included a clause that forbid the signing of Senna for the 1993 season, and the Brazilian remained at McLaren.
- Foley has always been accessible to his fans and will spend long periods of time with them signing autographs and posing for pictures.
- Mischa Barton is soo close to signing the deal and hopefully Lindsay Lohan will one day do the same for her fans.
- Bloodstock also offers fans the opportunity to meet the bands at signing sessions and socialise at a number of bars within the Assembly Rooms complex.
- The meeting resulted in the signing of an agreement on the 26th of November, 1918, for the establishment of Baume and Mercier in Geneva.
- A keysigning party is a get-together with PGP users for the purpose of meeting other PGP users and signing each other's keys.
- Rodriguez is a newborn christian, and he loves meeting his fans and signing autographs for them.
- Without any negotiation, simply signing up for the market rate on a renewal is unnecessarily costing the homeowner a lot of money on their mortgage.
- At the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776, the United States had no official national flag.
- The five-year interim period referred to in the Declaration of Principles commences on the date of the signing of this Agreement.
- Nemechek ran a mere handful races that year before signing with Hendrick Motorsports, and Kimmel returned to run a few races.
- Signing your name on the dotted line of a contract that has Hendrick Motorsports on it doesn't mean you're going to set the world on fire.
- Digital signatures are achieved by the use of RSA for signing and MD5 for computing the message digest.
- The reason for using RSA for signing is mainly because RSA lets you use larger hashes than DSA does.
- A compatible cipher is described in [SCH]. RSA A very widely used public-key algorithm that can be used for either encryption or digital signing.
- Places > World > Countries > Treaty
- Tourism > Resorts > Business > Contract
- Information Technology > Computers > Software > Key
- Economics > Money > Money Online > Internet Jobs
* Bologna Declaration
* Dgc Records
* Estate Contract
* Five-Year Contract
* Four-Year Deal
* Free Agent
* Friendship Treaty
* Geffen Records
* Inter Milan
* Kasey Kahne
* Message Encryption
* Multi-Year Contract
* One-Year Contract
* Oslo Accords
* Peace Accord
* Peace Agreement
* Peace Treaty
* Plaintext String
* Port Vale
* Public Key
* Public Key Infrastructure
* Rapper Ja Rule
* Rca Records
* Recording Contract
* Sha-1 Hash
* Signature Verification
* Three-Year Deal
* Three Days
* Two-Year Contract
* United Nations Charter
* Waitangi Day
Books about "Signing" in