Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Silver Medals"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The silver medals were won in weightlifting (2), boxing (2), rowing and the hammer throw.
- The silver medals were earned by Vicky Batta and Arun Murugesan, who were rather unlucky to have missed out on the gold after a tie for the top honours.
- Two more silver medals were won in 2002, this time at 15 kilometres and in the pursuit.
- The number of silver medals is taken into consideration next and then the number of bronze medals.
- Taking the silver medals are not bad at all," said Liang Chow, Johnson's coach.
- In 1993, he received the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) Lowell Thomas Gold and Silver Medals for best travel book and best foreign travel feature.
- Among his awards are three Silver Medals from the Society of Illustrators.
- This allowed Renner to help her team win silver medals, and dropped Norway out of the medals.
- The gold and silver medals went to Olaf Tufte from Norway and Ondrej Synek from the Czech Republic, respectively.
- The country who won the overall games was Norway with a total of 7 gold medals, 5 silver medals and 3 bronze medals.
- The doubles pair has also achieve many Silver Medals in Kuwait, Brazil and Chile Open.
- As a result Czechoslovakian Vera Caslavska goes into hiding for three weeks then wows the Olympic competition by winning four gold and two silver medals.
- Swiss ice hockey player "Bibi" Torriani picked up bronze on both occasions while America's John Heaton won a brace of silver medals in the skeleton.
- It was exactly 20 years ago at the 1988 Olympic Games when he competed and won two gold and two silver medals.
- Kevin Romanick and Connor Steers of Batawa took the gold and silver medals for the boys while Tori Hollett won bronze for the girls.
- The technique worked to perfection as Finland soared to the gold and silver medals.
- In total, she has won 16 gold medals and 3 silver medals as a member of Canada's national team.
- Two of his divers won silver medals at the FINA Junior Diving World Championships in Germany earlier this month.
- She has seven world championships, three Olympic gold and three Olympic silver medals in her career, dating back to 2000.
- Her success continued in the 1980 Summer Olympics, where she was awarded two gold medals and two silver medals.
- Wellington sprinter Kate Horan has won two silver medals at the Paralympic World Cup in Manchester, England.
- Another pride for the Bulgarian nation in winter sports is Evgenia Radanova, who won bronze and silver medals in the following two Olympic Games.
- Kim's coach, Brian Orser, who had won silver medals as a skater in 1984 and 1988, could now take a deep measure of pride in having helped Kim win the gold.
- The Japanese women gymnasts seek to collect four silver medals,including the team one at the Asiad, according to team manager Kasamatsu Shigeru.
- He never won an Olympic gold medal, but he has won four silver medals.
- The Namibian is a winner of four Olympic silver medals at 100m and 200m and will be among Nagel's rivals in Manchester.
- Davis carried the youthful squad, capturing two silver medals as a member of the 400 and 800 freestyle relay teams.
- Denman went on to win two silver medals at the 1998 world swimming championships in Perth and two Commonwealth Games gold medals.
- Coughlin also won silver medals in the 400 free relay and the 400 medley relay, and a bronze in the 100 free.
- Her recent trio of silver medals at the 2006 World Championships in Aarhus, Denmark has put her front and center in American gymnastics.
- Lambiel won silver medals at both his Grand Prix events and won the Grand Prix Final.
- Feb. 24: "Today" show host Matt Lauer speaks with U.S. speedskater Shani Davis about winning gold and silver medals at this year's Games.
- At the 2003 World Junior Short Track Championships, Hamelin won silver medals in the 500 m and the 1500 m races and a bronze in the 2000 m relay.
- He obtained 2 gold and 2 silver medals as part of the relay teams.
- During this time he won two Olympic silver medals (2000 and 2004) as well as a total of five world championship gold medals.
- Latynina also successfully defended her floor title, took silver medals in the balance beam and uneven bars events, and bronze in the vault competition.
- Later, in Empress Hall, the eight Graeco-Roman wrestling finals resulted in five gold medals and two silver medals.
- They won three national titles, and two silver medals and a bronze at the World Figure Skating Championships.
- He twice won the silver medals in ice dance at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships with Eve Chalom.
- With bronze and silver medals already at home in Maryland, Kimmie Meissner will try to complete the set this week at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
- In addition to the all-around, Sereda won the hoop and rope gold medals, as well as silver medals for ball and clubs.
- The team also picked up two silver medals and two bronzes on a big-haul day for the USA. “I couldn’t ask for anything else so far,” Phelps said.
- She wins one gold and two silver medals in 1972, along with one gold and four silver in 1976.
- In karate the US Men's open team took several gold and silver medals.
- He showed promise on the Junior Grand Prix circuit, winning two silver medals and qualifying for the Junior Grand Prix Final.
- Grimmette had won the Luge World Cup in 2003 and was coming off of back-to-back silver medals in the World championships.
- In 1982, she took home silver medals from both the European and World Figure Skating Championships.
- Forty-three* athletes and coaches affiliated with the Farm attended the games, winning three gold medals, seven silver medals, and three bronze medals.
- Jonathan Tiomkin of the US, who later was a Pan American Games gold medalist, won silver medals in team foil and team épée.
- Laciga earned FIVB World Championship silver medals with his brother in 1997 in Marseille, France, and with Sascha Heyer in 2005 at Berlin.
- Cathy proved them wrong by making her dream a reality, winning both gold and silver medals in the 1992 Winter Games in Albertville, France.
- Lyubov Yegorova (UT) won three gold and two silver medals in cross-country skiing to become the most successful performer at Albertville.
- She contributed to the team's gold medal finish and won individual silver medals in both events.
- Lucien Gaudin, for whom this cocktail is named, was an amazing fencer for France and won four gold and two silver medals in fencing.
- It was a total reversal in Kah Yan's fortunes after winning just one gold and six silver medals in Terengganu two years ago.
- Six silver medals and two bronze medals also went to the Americans in athletics.
- And after three years of struggling to ski well, Julia Mancuso surprised the field by winning two silver medals to go along with her gold from 2006.
- She brought home two silver medals from the 2010 Winter Olympics, but Julia Mancuso was Tahoe's golden girl on Sunday.
- Nurmi ended his Olympic career at the 1928 Summer Olympics, winning the 10,000 m and two silver medals (5000 m and 3000 m steeplechase).
- Nurmi won a total of nine gold and three silver medals in the 12 events in which he competed at the Olympic Games from 1920 to 1928.
- Aaness won a total of three silver medals and one bronze medal at the Norwegian Championships – every time behind Johannesen.
- Torres, 41, was the oldest person ever to qualify for an Olympic swimming team when she earned three silver medals at the Beijing Summer Games this month.
- Bronze Medals
- Gold Medals
- Balance Beam
- Floor Exercise
- Uneven Bars
* Alpine Skiing
* Balance Beam
* Beijing Olympics
* Bode Miller
* Bronze Medal
* Bronze Medals
* Canadian Figure Skating Championships
* Dara Torres
* European Championships
* Finishing Second
* Floor Exercise
* Floor Exercises
* Four Silver Medals
* Giant Slalom
* Gold Medal
* Gold Medals
* Joey Cheek
* Medley Relay
* Medley Relays
* Romanian Rower
* Salt Lake City
* Shawn Johnson
* Silver Medal
* South Korea
* Speed Skating
* Three Gold Medals
* Uneven Bars
* Winter Games
* Winter Olympics
* World Allround Championships
* World Championships
* World Records
Books about "Silver Medals" in