Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Singing Voice"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- His singing voice is definitely his own style.
- Her singing voice was done by Louise Vallance.
- Angel, voiced by Alyssa Milano (speaking voice) and Susan Egan (singing voice), is a Junkyard Dog who was once a pet.
- Henry Pleasants, 89, music critic, author and historian of the singing voice, died in a London hospital Jan.
- Henry Corden, who had provided the singing voice for Reed (and Fred) in The Man Called Flintstone, took over until his death in 2005.
- A male with this kind of singing voice may be a countertenor (suitable for Castrato Alto roles) or a sopranist (suitable for Castrato Soprano roles).
- Gibson also served as the speaking and singing voice of John Smith in Disney ’s Pocahontas.
- Though Mitchum continued to use his singing voice in his film work, he waited until 1967 to record his follow-up record, That Man, Robert Mitchum, Sings.
- Patty Griffin Very distinctive, like all of the voices I’ve picked here, because I find that one of the most important aspects of a singing voice.
- Postnasal drip can effect your voice, especially your singing voice, as a result of irritation of the throat and vocal cords.
- With a sweet, clear singing voice, she was a popular attraction with Ellington's band.
- Because of this eclectic background in music, Corinne Bailey Rae's talent goes beyond her singing voice.
- Ryan Cabrera might not have the best singing voice, but his voice still works well with the music.
- Aside from the guitar style, João Gilberto's other innovation was the projection of the singing voice.
- Chopin used the piano to re-create the gracefulness of the singing voice, and talked and wrote constantly about singers.
- Lea Salonga, the singing voice of Mulan in the movie, is also the singing voice of Princess Jasmine in Aladdin.
- Guitar Style
- Popular Attraction
- Culture > Names > Disney > Aladdin
- Arts > Music > Sounds > Voice
- Film Work
Books about "Singing Voice" in