Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Smaller Pieces"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Smaller pieces are required if the gradient of the curvature is large, that.
- Other smaller pieces are also cut and curved by steam bending in sets of smaller jigs while the bentside is being made.
- Parcels are created when a single large property is sub-divided into many smaller pieces of property.
- By laminating several smaller pieces of wood, a single large, strong, structural member can be manufactured from smaller timber.
- Like a giant processing center, the stomach churns the food into smaller pieces, preparing it to travel on to the lower part of the digestive tract.
- But if you take that same log and split it up into smaller pieces, it will burn much more efficiently, giving you more heat and less smoke and ash residue.
- Analysis in philosophy or logic is essentially cutting a conceptual whole to smaller pieces.
- The risk can be further reduced by triggering some sort of destruct mechanism in the falling cable, breaking it into smaller pieces.
- The client software receives the stream of data from the application and chops it up into smaller pieces referred to as data segments.
- Fragmented packets are usually a result of a router?s need to fragment a large packet that it can only handle in smaller pieces.
- Stomach enzymes attack the protein bonds, breaking apart the protein strands into smaller pieces.
- Smaller pieces of bone graft are placed along the spine to encourage it to heal together.
- Fruits and raw vegetables should be cut up into smaller pieces and chewed on the back teeth.
- At the opposite extreme, he noted, an asteroid consisting of solid rock throughout may shatter into many smaller pieces when hit by another object.
- A large packet must be divided into smaller pieces when the packet has to traverse a network that supports a smaller packet size.
- One of the main functions of bile is to break toxic substances into smaller pieces.
- Add the cubes of butter and with your hands or using a food processor, break up the butter into smaller pieces.
- That is, larger pieces of DNA will be slower to realign their charge when field direction is changed, while smaller pieces will be quicker.
- Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 's decaying orbit around Jupiter passed within its Roche limit in July 1992, causing it to fragment into a number of smaller pieces.
- Processing the data packet may include dividing the packet into smaller pieces in accordance with the processing or memory limits of the current layer.
- The process of cutting up a large stone into a number of smaller pieces often results in a permanent loss of value.
- Mechanical (physical) weathering: Rocks break into smaller pieces, with each piece retaining the original mineral composition.
- When DNA is subjected to electrophoresis, the DNA is first cut into smaller pieces by restriction enzymes.
- Remove leaves and flowers from stems, and break roots or bark into smaller pieces.
- A large piece of DNA is chopped into smaller pieces using a restriction enzyme.
- In most dishes in Chinese cuisine, food is prepared in smaller pieces (e.g.
- Mechanical Digestion: larger pieces of food get broken down into smaller pieces while being prepared for chemical digestion.
- The function of the gallbladder, being a digestive organ, is to break down the eaten food into smaller pieces.
- What it means is that what you put in your mouth is ground up into smaller pieces and mixed with some digestive enzymes to begin the digestive process.
- Discusses extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL), a procedure that uses shock waves to break a kidney stone into smaller pieces.
- When endopeptidases have chopped proteins into smaller pieces, an exopeptidase is required to break off amino acids one by one off the short chains.
- The nuclear force keeps nucleons together, whereas electric repulsion between protons tries to break the nucleus into smaller pieces.
- The asteroids may not be destroyed by one shot, instead they will be broken into smaller and smaller pieces until they are finally destroyed.
- When rocks break down into smaller & smaller pieces, they turn into sand.
- Each BAC fragment in the Golden Path is fragmented randomly into smaller pieces and each piece is cloned into a plasmid and sequenced on both strands.
- These large masses then collapsed into thin sheets (pancakes) and fragmented into many smaller pieces the size of galaxies.
- These ants have several differently sized castes especially for cutting up the pieces they are supplied with into even smaller pieces.
- If a TCP segment is broken into smaller pieces, the receiving device knows whether all pieces have been received.
- Network layer packets can be broken down into smaller pieces if necessary so that these packets can travel across a link with a smaller MTU.
- The IP process in which a packet is broken into smaller pieces to fit the requirements of a physical network over which the packet must pass.
- As the ore is fed into the top of the crusher, it is squeezed between the two cones and broken into smaller pieces.
- A crusher is a machine designed to reduce large solid material objects into a smaller volume, or smaller pieces.
- Food enters the mouth and is immediately broken down into smaller pieces by our teeth.
- The teeth in the front of the mouth (incisors, canine and bicuspid teeth) are ideal for grasping and biting food into smaller pieces.
- As the stains are broken into smaller and smaller pieces, more light passes through the teeth and makes them look lighter.
- Technology > Equipment > Tools > Crusher
Books about "Smaller Pieces" in