Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Small Pieces"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A more practical benefit of functional programming is that it forces you to break apart your problem into small pieces.
- Inside the capsules are many small pieces of plastic that can be seen on x-rays.
- Amalgam fillings are a mixture of mercury liquid and small pieces of silver and other metals such as copper, tin and zinc.
- Cold water is thicker and stickier, it doesn't break up into such small pieces when thrown into the air, so it comes down in large blobs.
- Volcanic cones or cinder cones result from eruptions that throw out mostly small pieces of rock that build up around the vent.
- In order to remove a large tumor through a small hole, the tumor itself has to be cut into small pieces.
- As expected we find small piano pieces and small pieces for violin, cello and piano, as well as a short piano sonata by Avik.
- Conventionally, large potato tubers are cut into small pieces, each containing an eye, to be used as seed pieces.
- Until you become accustomed to the bridge, eat soft foods that have been cut into small pieces.
- Add cream, reheat, strain, and add remaining butter in small pieces.
- The small pieces punched out fall into a chad box, or (at IBM) chip box, or bit bucket.
- Small pieces of bone over the nerve are removed through a small slit, allowing the surgeon to cut away the blockage and relieve the pressure on the nerve.
- To stimulate the fusion, small pieces of bone are placed in the space between the two affected vertebrae.
- Glucans are small pieces of the cell walls of molds which may cause inflammatory lung and airway reactions.
- Break the asteroids into small pieces until you destroy them.
- The term marcasite sometimes is used for small pieces of polished and faceted pieces of jewelry, which actually are made of pyrite.
- The gel spot is centrifuged to the reaction chamber through a small opening, a process by which the gel is torn to small pieces.
- Preparation Cut the lamb into small pieces and clean well.
- Add salt, pepper, and the remaining butter in small pieces.
- Meteoroids The small pieces of rocks which move around the sun are called meteoroids.
- A manifold is a space such that small pieces of it look like small pieces of Euclidean space.
- As time went on, he introduced organisms by imbedding just small pieces of a tooth's root, or by powdering the roots and injecting the powder.
- A mosaic is a picture or pattern composed of small pieces of tile and glass known as tessera.
- Cut potatoes in slices and cut slices in small pieces; then cook in boiling salted water ten minutes.
- Initially copper was chipped into small pieces from the main mass.
- To the batter you can add finely chopped onions, chopped curry leaves, small pieces of coconut, some grated carrots or some grated ginger.
- Once the meat and potatoes are cooked take the bean thread and cut into small pieces, rinse the seaweed, add to the curry.
- If this is cut in small pieces and dried at ordinary room temperature, then sealed in fruit jars one can have the makings of Birch Tea throughout the year.
- In another pan heat the remaining ghee, add garlic crushed or chopped into very small pieces, jeera, sarson and lal mirch.
- The fatty acids are then transported into the mitochondria by carnitine, where they are chopped into small pieces by a process called beta-oxidization.
- The jejunum was opened and the large stone was removed (Figure 3B). Two small pieces of the stone were also removed from the proximal lumen (Figure 3C).
- Mosaic is the art of decoration with small pieces of colored glass, stone or other material.
- Mosaics are pictures or decorations that are made out of small pieces (tiles) of stone, glass or other materials.
- It is used in the form of small pieces or powder.
- Foundation Piecing A method for joining together small pieces of fabric to form a (usually) more complicated pieced pattern or design.
- Gallstones are small pieces of solid material that form in the gallbladder.
- The doctor will cut out (biopsy) small pieces of tissue and look at them under a microscope to see whether they contain cancer.
- Maple fondant can be packed into molds, formed into a small "cake," or dropped in small pieces onto a marble surface, waxed paper, or a metal sheet.
- Small sections of this plant can be spread widely by soil transportation and also by small pieces being carried in waterways.
- This is done by chopping the fish fillets up into small pieces, and putting them into lime and lemon juice, to allow the citric acid to cook the fish.
- We can see that students who have been taught English by chopping it up into small pieces are not able to put it again together.
- A procedure in which coins are placed in a bag and shaken vigorously to knock off small pieces of metal.
- A gouge, one type of chisel, is used, particularly in woodworking and sculpture, to carve small pieces from the material.
- However, Dumas said, goncalo alves has peaked in popularity as an architectural wood, and is currently used mostly for small pieces.
- When communicating command lines or small pieces of code, extra characters can be a real pain in the neck.
- Diet and eating habits: Eat soft foods or food cut into small pieces until you get accustomed to the dental bridge.
- Boil in water until tender one cup green peas, three carrots cut up in small pieces, and some cabbage chopped fine.
- Freezing and thawing of water in rock cavities, for example, splits rock into small pieces because water expands when it freezes.
- These plates are called baleen and whales use them to filter small pieces of food from the water.
- Small pieces of space trash could damage the Space Shuttle Atlantis and render it unable to return to earth.
- Once in position, a special device with jaws on the tip is used to remove small pieces of tissue from the heart muscle.
- Once the bioptome is in place, three to five small pieces of tissue from the heart muscle are removed.
- A rock undergoes abrasion when particles of sand or small pieces of rock are carried across its surface by a glacier, stream, or the wind.
- Ultramafic rocks only reach the surface of the earth by way of complex crustal upheavals or as small pieces carried up by other kinds of upwelling magma.
- Another peculiarity of tourmaline is that crystal when heated acquires an electric charge and attracts small objects such as hair or small pieces of paper.
- Confetti is a multitude of small pieces of paper or plastic which are usually thrown at celebrations, especially weddings.
- The tea is simply broken off or cut off the plaque in small pieces and then is boiled or steeped in water.
- A broken-leaf tea consists of leaves that have been purposely broken into small pieces during processing.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put it with the sugar and two tablespoons of the water into a saucepan.
- Put the chunks in the food processor wit the sugar and process until the persimmon is broken up into small pieces.
- Cooking > Foods > Butter > Ghee
- Cooking > Foods > Vegetables > Potatoes
* Affected Area
Books about "Small Pieces" in