Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Solo Career"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- His solo career was a great success as he continues to maintain a level of popularity even greater than when he was still with Malice Mizer.
- His solo career was cut short however because of a contract dispute with his record company which was not resolved until the Eagles reunited in 1994.
- At the end of 2002, Uncle Kracker left the band to pursue a solo career.
- His DJ, Uncle Kracker, had a successful solo career during the spring and summer of 2001, leaving Rock without one of his most frequent collaborators.
- Treadwell rebuffed him and Nelson quit the group, at this point assuming the more memorable stage name Ben E. King in preparation for a solo career.
- At this point he assumed the more memorable stage name Ben E. King in preparation for a solo career.
- Paul Weller Discography, album covers and photographs from his solo career and The Jam, and Style Council.
- During his solo career he formed Jimsaku -duo with Casiopea 's bassist Tetsuo Sakurai in 1989.
- In 1972, Robinson left The Miracles for a successful solo career, replaced by Billy Griffin.
- The new line-up took time to settle, while Smokey Robinson launched a solo career to great acclaim in 1973.
- Additionally Jermaine, who had married Berry Gordy's daughter Hazel, opted to remain at Motown for a full-time solo career.
- They were divorced on January 16, 1979, by which time Allman had returned to the Allman Brothers Band and Cher had resumed her solo career.
- While pursuing a prolific solo career, he became the lead singer for reggae group Inner Circle with whom he recorded until his death.
- Sadly, this would be Steve Hackett's last studio album with the band, although he would go on to a prolific solo career.
- He helped define punk music, and both with his band the Stooges and in his subsequent solo career, Iggy Pop had a far-reaching influence on later performers.
- Arabian Prince found the going tough when he departed the group for a solo career in 1988.
- Billy Burnette, Jr., is listed among the musicians on the album, and word is that he too will be embarking on a solo career of his own in the near future.
- Marlon Jackson also began a solo career, but neither he nor Jermaine had any charting success.
- Project, Aya Matsuura began what would become a long solo career.
- Farner returned to his solo career, recording three Christian albums, before joining a band called "Adrenalin".
- But beyond the Wailers' legacy, and his own solo career, the artist has also made a significant mark beyond the music scene.
- Keita Tachibana has now got his own solo career as well as being in a band.
- Gregg has recently cultivated his own solo career with his albums, Gregg Bissonette and Submarine.
- And in 1944 Jo Stafford had a hit on her own, ahead of the Pipers, and after a couple more hits, she left for good to pursue a solo career.
- Emmylou Harris first came to public attention as Gram Parsons's singing partner, but her solo career took off after his passing.
- In August 2009, Bill Champlin, who was with Chicago for 28 years, left the band to focus on his own music and solo career.[ 8].
- In 1976 Jan Akkerman left Focus and continued his solo career, and collaborations with other musicians.
- As rehearsals began for a new album, Woolly Wolstenholme announced his departure to pursue a solo career.
- October 4 — Fred Mascherino announces his departure from Taking Back Sunday, to pursue his solo career called The Color Fred.
- Prior to pursuing a solo career, Michael Johns performed in Atlanta with Jeff Bramwell and Hank Barbee and released an EP with local band Film.
- Now free of any other obligations, Schenker set his sights on a solo career, forming the Michael Schenker Group immediately thereafter.
- Lord Have Mercy left Flipmode Squad in preference of a solo career in 2000, feeling that Busta was holding him down.
- In 1976 Ratledge decided to leave Soft Machine to build a solo career, leaving the band under the supervision of Karl Jenkins.
- After leaving the seminal British prog-rock band Yes, drummer Bill Bruford went on to a fruitful solo career with his own self-titled jazz-rock outfit.
- In the wake of Crunk Juice, Lil Jon put his solo career on hold while his label went through bankruptcy hearings.
- Since Bill Connors had wanted to concentrate on his solo career, the group had also hired a new guitarist.
- He is best known as lead guitarist with Paul McCartney, though he has worked with an extensive list of artists in addition to his own solo career.
- He has since gone on to a successful solo career and worked with artists such as Brian Eno and Peter Gabriel.
- In 1994, his solo career began when he independently released Hear the Masses, featuring many of his Yanni bandmates.
- After Marley's death Griffiths resumed her solo career in earnest, often recording in an American-influenced style.
- When Hoola Bandoola Band split, he commenced a solo career and made great success,in Sweden and abroad.
- In 1988, shortly after Jastix disbanded, he began a solo career and quickly became the biggest reggae singer in the country.
- After his solo career, he played in small combos with Harry "Sweets" Edison and Al Grey as well as appearing with Count Basie.
- Vaughan stayed with the band for a year, and then in late 1945 she began her long solo career.
- Within a year, however, Vaughan wanted to give a solo career a try.
- With this band, which would be the first of the Brazilian rock style, Cazuza gained popularity and experience, departing for his solo career in 1985.
- Flutist Hubert Laws began his solo career with two little-known LPs for Atlantic, of which this was the first.
- In the 90's Weller started his solo career, first as The Paul Weller Movement and later on simply as Paul Weller.
- Cornell went on to pursue a solo career, releasing a solo album, Euphoria Morning.
- Cornell left supergroup Audioslave earlier this year to press on with his solo career.
- After Williams had recovered enough to perform again, Motown made plans for a Paul Williams solo career, but he died at age 34 in Detroit on August 17, 1973.
- Later, one of the members of Instruktori left the band and started a successful solo career.
- While Alan Parsons pursued his own solo career and took many members of the Project on the road for the first time in a successful worldwide tour.
- Initially, Enigk retired from the music industry, but he soon picked up his guitar and began writing new songs for a solo career.
- He stayed with the band until 1979 to start a solo career; then Ronnie Drew rejoined the band.
- The band formally broke up in 1975 with Ron Wood joining The Rolling Stones as their guitar player and Stewart pursuing his solo career.
- Gordon made an album with acoustic guitar legend Leo Kottke and two films before launching his own solo career.
- Elvin Bishop was a member of The Paul Butterfield Blues Band before launching a successful solo career, and he's the guy to ask.
- Wayne would launch his solo career a year later with the album Tha Block Is Hot, featuring the hit single title track.
- With Herman, he had a hit with "Early Autumn" and after Getz left 'The Second Herd' he was able to launch his solo career.
- Clement launched the solo career of Don Williams through his JMI record label, a project that also introduced Allen Reynolds as a record producer.
- Billy Griffin pursued a solo career, and Warren "Pete" Moore became a record producer in Detroit.
- Prior to having a solo career, David Banner was part of the rap duo Crooked Lettaz which released an album called, Grey Skies in 1999.
- DJ Cut Chemist was also part of the original group but left the band in 2006 to pursue a solo career.
- LISA - I, Rhythm << 3.22mb LISA used to be a part of m-flo before she left to persue a solo career.
- Mann continued her solo career with Lost in Space (2002), a somewhat more somber album in the same vein as Bachelor No.
- She has an active solo career, performing with orchestras in Michigan, Virginia, Georgia and Iowa.
- Arts > Music > Musicians > Michael Jackson
- Music > Musicians > Musician > Singer
- Culture > Arts > Music > Album
* Age 23
* Annie Ross
* Bernie Taupin
* Berry Gordy
* Best Guitarists
* Bob Marley
* Chick Webb Band
* Diana Ross
* Dire Straits
* Ella Fitzgerald
* Eric Clapton
* First Cd
* Fleetwood Mac
* Former Member
* Greg Howe
* Hebrew Names
* Ice Cube
* Michael Jackson
* Original Member
* Peter Tosh
* Remaining Members
* Schwarz Stein
* Successful Single
* Successful Solo Career
* Teddy Pendergrass
* Third Album
Books about "Solo Career" in