Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Spinning"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Spinning is an ancient textile art in which plant, animal or synthetic fibers are twisted together to form yarn (or thread, rope, or cable).
- Spinning is the process of creating yarn (or thread, rope, cable) from various raw fiber materials.
- Spinning is an aerobic exercise created to strengthen and tone your leg muscles.
- Spinning is primarily an anaerobic exercise, pulling energy from your reserves and building up your muscular endurance over an extended period of time.
- In spinning, the double strand is not separated so the yarn is uneven and irregular with a large diameter in places.
- The axis of the spinning object wobbles (traces a circle) when a torque is applied to it.
- The direction of travel of the gravitational lines is perpendicular to the direction of travel of any point on the spinning top.
- The spinning of the gyroscope wheel can be thought of as combining two oscillations, perpendicular to each other.
- Lap 157 -- Despite spinning when Ryan Newman spilled oil on the track, Jeff Burton stayed on the lead lap and is currently 12th.
- Jeff Burton got into the back of Kyle Busch sending him spinning which brought out the eighth caution.
- NEXTEL Cup regular Kyle Busch and Kvapil battled for the lead, but Busch's loose truck caused him to slide into Kvapil, sending them both spinning.
- Kyle Busch, one of the leaders and a contender all day, wound up 11th after colliding with Jeff Burton and spinning during one of the late restarts.
- First at the spring race at Richmond, Kyle Busch taking out or spinning out Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- The drawing silver is taken directly to the spinning frame where the roving is twisted to produce yarn.
- Internal tensile stress provides the centripetal force that keeps a spinning object together.
- Spinning the asteroid will create gravity by means of centrifugal force.
- For a spinning top, gravity causes the top to wobble, which in turn causes precession.
- By studying the motion of a spinning particle in gravitational field, it is found that there exist spin-spin interactions in gauge theory of gravity.
- Johnny Sauter is the first driver to meet the monster after spinning on the frontstretch and kissing the pit retaining wall on lap 11.
- Harvick bumped him not once but three times before spinning out himself and bringing out a final caution.
- Leg Techniques: Spinning, jumping, combination, double leg, and pressure point kicks.
- NASCAR penalized Busch one lap for spinning on pit road.
- He shoved Kenseth on pit road at Bristol in 2006, and a few months later, sent him spinning to win at Chicago.
- But Harvick got loose and quickly fell back, spinning in oil coming out of Turn 4 and hitting the No.
- Manufacturers of raw white and dope dyed polyester staple fiber for yarn spinning and nonwovens applications, from recycled PET. English and Chinese.
- Processors of raw, scoured and carbonized wool fiber and tops for spinning mills.
- Traders in raw and combed, and grey and black washed wools for yarn spinning.
- In England improvements of the loom in the 18th cent., increasing the demand for yarn, stimulated inventions that revolutionized spinning.
- These aids to weaving encouraged inventions to speed up spinning, which in turn made faster weaving essential.
- It was a frustrated Stewart himself who broke the rules, spinning Kenseth down the backstretch and sending him into the Turn 3 wall.
- On the final lap, Kenseth has the lead until Edwards wildly dives low for the pass, spinning Kenseth, who takes out Biffle.
- In 2006, Kenseth had led the most laps and was running in second when he was sent spinning on the superstretch on lap 108.
- In the case of a spinning toy top, when the spinning top starts tilting, gravity exerts a torque.
- The main symptom is a feeling that you are spinning or tilting when you are not.
- Gyroscope: A spinning, wheel-like device that resists any force that tries to tilt its axis.
- The Earth is not spinning while vertical, it is tilted 23.5 degrees, this tilt causes the seasons.
- A CMG consists of a spinning rotor and one or more motorized gimbals that tilt the rotor’s angular momentum.
- Edwards responded by driving the nose of his car into the right side of Busch's Toyota, spinning him out.
- Edwards went spinning and Keselowski won the race.
- It sent Bowyer spinning into Edwards and earned Stewart a one-lap penalty for aggressive driving.
- This contact sent Bowyer spinning down the frontstretch where he collected Carl Edwards.
- This contact sent Bowyer spinning down the front stretch where he collided with Carl Edwards.
- Stewart came along and plowed into the back of Biffle's car, which had stopped at the bottom of turn two after spinning out.
- Harvick goes under Stewart, wiggles and hits Stewart, sending him spinning.
- It sent Bowyer spinning into Carl Edwards and earned Stewart a one-lap penalty for aggressive driving.
- The contact sent Bourdais spinning into a wall and bringing out the final caution on lap 88, setting up the two-lap showdown.
- Earnhardt made contact with Gordon as he grazed by him after the cars had come off the track and Gordon responded by spinning him out.
- Bodine went first to the outside and then to the inside of Kvapil, they made contact and Kvapil was sent spinning into the onside wall.
- Wuxi Ruija Textile Equipment Co.,LTD. - China company specializing in the manufacture of spinning and weaving machines.
- Design and manufacture of integrated, computer controlled modular carding systems for the nonwovens and yarn spinning industries.
- USA - Industrial development, manufacture and marketing of hemp textile fabrics, spinning fiber, knitting and weaving yarns under the Cantiva brand.
- Design, manufacture, erection and start-up of machinery and complete lines for the yarn spinning and nonwovens industries.
- Machinery and equipment for the nonwovens and yarn spinning industries.
- Busch took another hard hit in the driver's side from teammate Joey Logano before spinning to a stop in the infield.
- With a single circuit to go, Earnhardt drove deep into Turn 1 to move around Labonte and hit his car, sending Labonte spinning.
- The wheels on his feet make him very fast, and while spinning, he is impossible to hit without the projectile glancing off his spinning form.
- Hawthorn was accused of reversing in the track after spinning his car.
- Waltrip ended up spinning off the track to a seventh-place finish; while Wallace went on to win the race.
- The tap sent both cars spinning, and as Gordon shot down the track, Michael Waltrip slammed into the side of his car.
- From this machine the roving is wound on a bobbin ready for the spinning frame.
- The linen rovings, resembling tresses of blonde hair, are put on a spinning frame and drawn out into thread and ultimately wound on bobbins or spools.
- Eventually the bulk of the cop will start getting in the way of spinning easily, and the yarn can be wound off into a skein or ball.
- On the last lap, Earnhardt and Rudd touched in turn 1, spinning both cars out.
- On the final lap, Petty nudged Earnhardt in turn three, spinning him out.
- The 1987 season also would see Earnhardt earn his nickname "The Intimidator" after spinning out Elliott in the final segment of The Winston.
- By spinning at a relatively high speed, the compressor draws in a large volume of air and forces it into the engine.
- This is directed through a nozzle over the turbine's blades, spinning the turbine and powering the compressor.
- Jimmie Johnson won two segments (Kurt Busch won the first segment) and was running fast before spinning out with two laps to go.
- Kurt Busch got up on the track a little too high and into the marbles which sent him also spinning down through the infield.
- In the 2002 running of the All-Star race, Kurt Busch was fined $10,000 for intentionally spinning out Robby Gordon to bring out a caution.
- Jimmie Johnson celebrates his win by spinning out in the infield grass after winning the NASCAR Banking 500 at Lowe's Motor Speedway on Saturday, Oct.
- He had led 60 laps and looked ready to run away with his third victory of the year, but wound up spinning into the infield grass.
- Earnhardt later drove off the track in front of the main grandstand, spinning in the grass to celebrate his first Daytona 500 victory.
- He was shuffled back on the green-white-checkered restart, and on the final lap was sent spinning into the grass.
- Gordon was battling Carl Edwards for the lead when Edwards bumped him and Gordon went spinning into the grass.
- This gives conflicting signals to the brain about the sensation of rotation, and you could suffer a sense of spinning, vertigo, and nausea.
- Vertigo Vertigo - the false sense of motion or spinning - is a common type of dizziness.
- In turn 2, Earnhardt tagged Labonte in the rear bumper, sending Labonte spinning down the backstrech.
- Elliott's car got loose and made contact with Bodine's rear bumper, sending him spinning.
- Allison was sent spinning, hit a dirt embankment, and rolled the car onto its roof on the 23rd lap.
- Allison went spinning into the wall, and had to settle for 15th.
- Coming out of Turn 2 (The "Tunnel Turn"), Darrell Waltrip tagged the left rear corner of Allison, spinning him into the grass.
- Kevin Harvick comes off of pit road just behind Jimmie Johnson after spinning his tires.
- The car started spinning the tires and got loose, where I've not had a car do that before in qualifying.
- Hayden had worn down his rear brake using it to stop the rear from spinning, using it up before the end of the race.
- Kevin Harvick came off the final turn and hit the rear of Gordon's car sending him spinning into the inside guardrail.
- I was using it too much to stop the rear from spinning up and moving around and it has cost me a lot in the end.
- A few laps later after a restart, Irwin returned the favor to Stewart, spinning him out.
- During a restart on the 182d lap, Busch, in fifth place, tapped Jason Keller, spinning him and ruining his chances for a win.
- Hamilton struggled on the restart, spinning his tires and it became a two-man race.
- Busch then tagged Gordon's car from behind, spinning him out and causing a caution.
- Kyle Petty brought out a caution on lap 94, spinning off the track in Turn 3.
- Brian Vickers causes a caution after spinning while overtaking Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- A second idea holds that debris which makes the Moon was tossed off the Earth in the latter's early days when our planet was spinning (rotating) much faster.
- Once the planet enters the hole, it can remain there indefinitely, no longer being dragged in by the spinning disk nor forced to give up energy to it.
- The main symptom of labyrinthitis is vertigo, a spinning or whirling sensation you feel although neither you nor your surroundings are moving.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) - balance disorder that results in sudden onset of dizziness, spinning, or vertigo when moving the head.
- The flow is moving from left to right and the ball is spinning in the counter-clockwise direction.
- Junior returned to the track just as teammate Mark Martin blew a tire, which sent him spinning through the trioval grass to bring out a caution flag.
- Buddy Baker led the first 27 laps before blowing a tire and spinning to set up the restart.
- With eight laps remaining in the September race at Richmond, Ricky Rudd got into the back of second-place Harvick, spinning him into the wall.
- But as Harvick moved in for the pass, the cars made contact and Stewart went spinning into the wall.
- Caution 12 - Laps 232 - 224: #48-Johnson go loose off turn 2, barely making contact with the wall and spinning the car.
- The device, once spinning, tends to resist changes to its orientation due to the angular momentum of the wheel.
- Not only do spinning objects tend to keep spinning but the orientation of the spin axis tends to remain constant.
- The device is a spinning wheel or disk whose axle is free to take any orientation.
- Tony Raines got into the back of Edwards, sending him spinning between turns 3 and 4.
- He got loose and clipped Kyle Busch a lap later, sending both cars spinning, and ultimately, to the back of the field.
- Following this, Edwards came down the track and touched the right front side of Keselowski's car, sending him spinning.
- Matter > Materials > Textiles > Weaving
- Materials > Textiles > Fibers > Yarn
- Information > Science > Physics > Angular Momentum
* Angular Momentum
* Gyroscopic Precession
* Magnus Effect
* Musou Attack
* Own Axis
* Spandex Fibers
* Spinner Dolphins
* Spinning Car
* Spinning Earth
* Spinning Motion
* Spinning Top
* Spinning Wheel
* Spinning Wool
* Wool Fiber
Books about "Spinning" in