Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "State Capital"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The state capital is Montpelier, while the largest city is Burlington.
- Its state capital is Kota Kinabalu, formerly known as Jesselton.
- The state capital is Kangar (here's the government), while Arau, 10km away, is the Royal town.
- The state capital is named after her, Kota is a "city", and the Chinese name of Kota Kinabalu is the "Api-Api" come .
- The state capital is the city of Perth, which lies on the south-western coastline.
- The city of Kuala Lumpur functioned as both the national capital of Malaysia and the state capital of Selangor.
- Express air-conditioned buses and taxis to Kuantan, the state capital, are available from Kuala Lumpur.
- Alor Setar is the administrative centre of Kota Setar's District and the state capital of Kedah, Malaysia.
- Alor Setar, the state capital, is the seat of Government and the business centre of the state.
- Raleigh was chosen as the site of a new state capital in 1788.
- There was also a passenger stagecoach that carried people to the new state capital.
- Among the duties was the task of determining the location for the new state capital.
- Calangute Beach is about ten minutes from Mapusa, and thirty minutes from the state capital, Panaji.
- Baga Location: Baga Beach is located in North Goa, 9 kilometers (6 miles) from Mapusa and 16 kilometers (10 miles) from Panaji, the state capital.
- Panaji or Panjim the State Capital of Goa is situated on the south bank of the Mandovi estuary.
- Called Panjim by the Portuguese, Panaji, which means "the land that does not flood" is the state capital of Goa.
- The state capital of Terengganu, Kuala Terengganu is a greatly understated destination in Malaysia.
- Kuala Terengganu the state capital, is located on the banks of the Terengganu River which flows down from Lake Kenyir to the South China Sea.
- The place is of a lot of tourist interest and the site of a mini dam, which supplies water to the state capital, is worth seeing.
- It is an ancient city located 56 km (35 mi) northeast of the national capital New Delhi, and 453 kilometres (281 mi) northwest of the state capital, Lucknow.
- It is located 330 kilometres (205 mi) northwest of the state capital, Jaipur.
- PATNA: The railways is likely to commission Pataliputra Station located on Bailey Road near Rukunpura in the state capital in March next year.
- It is the U.S. state capital whose namesake was most recently alive: Joe Juneau died in 1899, a year after Otto von Bismarck (North Dakota).
- Phoenix is the only state capital with a population of more than a million.
- It lies adjacent to the east side of the state capital, Toluca.
- Further south, still on Schleswig-Holstein's east coast, is state capital Kiel, a modern city with a large university.
- Kuantan, the state capital of Pahang, is fast gaining popularity as a beach resort.
- Since the General Assembly is the legislative body for the state, the location of its meetings has moved along with each move of the state capital.
- Later, we head westwards to the desert state of Rajasthan to visit Jaipur, the state capital.
- Similarly, in Australia "provincial" refers to parts of a state outside of the state capital.
- Regular flights from Johor Bahru's Senai airport (Tel 07-5994500) connect the State capital with Kuala Lumpur as well as regional major cities.
- Mormugoa: This is one of the cities in Goa which is 34 kms from the state capital Panjim.
- However, the entire state has a population of under 2 million - most of whom live in Perth, the state capital.
- It is situated 45 km south of the current state capital of Kuantan, near the coast of South China Sea and on the southern bank of Pahang River.
- It is located around 180 km from Jodhpur, which is the second largest city of the state, and 509 km away from the state capital, Jaipur.
- Jodhpur is some 180 miles (290 kilometers) southwest of the Rajasthan state capital of Jaipur.
- It is located 403 kilometres (250 mi) southwest of the state capital, Jaipur and 250 kilometres (155 mi) northeast from Ahmedabad.
- The young men went to Madras (Chennai) city, the state capital to study law, medicine and engineering.
- Chennai, which was known until 1996 as Madras, is the largest city and the state capital.
- Kuala Terengganu is the state capital of Terengganu, on the east coast of peninsular Malaysia.
- Flood waters cover a town in Alor Setar, state capital of Kedah, northern Malaysia, Friday, Nov.
- People use a boat to evacuate during a flood in Alor Setar, state capital of Kedah, northern Malaysia, Tuesday, Nov.
- Motorists drive through a flooded road in Alor Setar, state capital of Kedah, northern Malaysia, Friday, Nov.
- State capital of Perak, Ipoh is a serene contrast to the bustling city life of Kuala Lumpur.
- Kadina is a historical town located on the Yorke Peninsula of South Australia, approximately 1.5 hour drive from the state capital of Adelaide.
- Located around Port Phillip Bay in Australia's south-east, Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria.
- Alor Star is the state capital of Kedah, on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia.
- In 1880, the state capital of Selangor was moved from Klang to the more strategically advantageous Kuala Lumpur.
- Today Klang is no longer State capital or the main seat of the Ruler, but it remains the headquarters of the District to which it gives it name.
- It is situated west of the state capital, Brisbane, and west of the regional city of Toowoomba.
- It is 366 kilometres (227 mi) north of the state capital, Brisbane, and 145 kilometres (90 mi) west of the regional city of Maryborough.
- Sabah state capital, Kota Kinabalu is a modern sprawling town conveniently situated by the South China Sea maintaining its natural beauty.
- The city of Kota Kinabalu, formerly known as Jesselton, is the state capital of Sabah.
- Mantanani Islands is a group of three isolated islands located northwest of Kota Belud, about an hour's drive from the state capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu.
- During that year he lived in Lansing, the state capital, where he also moonlighted as labor-page editor of a local paper, the Lansing Sentinel.
- It is located 252 kilometres (157 mi) north of state capital, Lucknow and 250 kilometres (155 mi) east of national capital New Delhi.
- Denison University is located in Granville, Ohio, approximately 30 miles (50 km) east of Columbus, the state capital.
- Gympie is a regional city of south east Queensland, and is situated approximately 160 kilometres north of the state capital, Brisbane.
- Kuantan the state capital is situated on the banks of the Kuantan river mouth.
- Kuching, the state capital which incidentally is also located in Kuching division sits on the banks of the Sarawak River, 32 km from the sea.
- Too small and mellow for a state capital, Panaji is situated on the south bank of the Mandovi River.
- But it's hard to believe that sleepy Panaji, sitting on the southern bank of the Mandovi River, is a state capital.
- The state capital of Kelantan, Malaysia, Kota Bahru is full of wonderful sights, be it modern or ancient ones.
- Bandar Permaisuri and Besut are other towns that you will pass through before reaching Kota Bharu, the state capital of Kelantan.
- By Air - Dabolim Airport, 30-km from the state capital Panaji, has coach services operating to and from the airport.
- The state capital is Montpelier, and the most populous city and metropolitan area is Burlington.
- Some of these amazing markets are in cities, like those in the state capital of Montpelier, or in Burlington, St. Albans, Rutland and Brattleboro.
- Kuantan became the state capital of Pahang in 1955 with the shift of the adminstration of the state government from Kuala Lipis.
- Kuantan is the state capital of Pahang, the 3rd largest state in Malaysia.
- The state capital of the Pahang state is known as Kuantan whereas the royal capital of Pahang is the district known as Pekan.
- The state capital of Perlis is Kangar, while Arau, some 10 kilometres away, is the royal town of Perlis.
- Kangar, 45km northwest of Alor Setar, is the state capital of Perlis.
- It is located to the northeast of Kangar, the state capital.
- Patna, the state capital of Bihar is situated on the banks of the Ganga.
- Major towns include Taiping, Teluk Intan, Lumut, Sitiawan, and Kuala Kangsar, the royal town, while Ipoh City is the state capital and administrative center.
- The pace of life in Kuala Terengganu, the state capital, and all the towns and villages in Terengganu is countrified and unhurried.
- It serves passengers between state capital Melbourne and the regional cities of Sale and Bairnsdale.
- State capital Brisbane, is located on the coast 100 km by road north of the New South Wales border.
- Toowoomba and the Lockyer Valley region, west of state capital Brisbane, were devastated by tsunami-like flash flooding on Monday.
- Flooding has shut down around 300 roads across Queensland, including two major highways to the state capital Brisbane.
- The state legislature meets in the Capitol Complex in the state capital, Phoenix.
- Continents > Australia > Queensland > Brisbane
- Population > Settlements > Cities > Melbourne
- Kota Kinabalu
- Shimla Tour > India > Kerala > Thiruvananthapuram
* Alaskan State Capital
* Burnett River
* Coconut Trees
* Johor Bahru
* Kaduna State
* Kilometres West
* Km South
* Kota Bharu
* Kota Kinabalu
* Kuala Lipis
* Largest City
* Local Government Area
* Mc Road
* National Development
* Official State Capital
* Parliament House
* Peninsular Malaysia
* Populous City
* Roads Leading
* Royal Town
* Serious Contender
* Sewerage System
* State Agencies
* State Capital City
* State Capital Thiruvananthapuram
* State Parliament
* State Senator
* United States
* Warrego Highway
Books about "State Capital" in