Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Steve Smith"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Steve Smith (born on August 21, 1954 in Whitman, Massachusetts) is an American drummer who has worked with hundreds of artists in his career.
- Steve Smith is a British house musician most notable for being one of the members of the band Dirty Vegas.
- Steve Smith, a 48-year-old Kentuckian, is in his 19th season as coach.
- Steve Smith is well known for his work with artists such as George Garzone, Jean Luc Ponty, and the popular rock group, Journey.
- Steve Smith is in the process of recording another album, and has already released a single titled "Lovin' You More", also known as "That Big Track".
- The long-awaited reunion of Steve Marcus and Larry Coryell, now in the company of Steve Smith and bassist Kai Eckhardt.
- He is currently fourth on the team's depth chart, behind Steve Smith, Keary Colbert, and Ricky Proehl.
- The show starred the husband and wife comedy duo of Steve Smith and Morag Smith.
- Morag Smith is a Canadian television comedian, who with her husband Steve Smith, performed as a comedy duo in several television series.
- This program features the 2003 weekend's entire live performance, with appearances by Steve Smith, Mike Portnoy, Airto Moreira, and the Drumbassadors.
- Jake was also been voted into the 2006 Pro Bowl for the first time in his career, along with his favorite target, Steve Smith.
- Also in 2003, Steve Smith recorded two albums with Buddy's Buddies, a quintet composed of Buddy Rich alumni,released two CDs on the Tone Center label.
- Steve Smith wanted to play music that is dedicated to the legacy of the great jazz drummers.
- First, Ross Valory and Steve Smith were fired from the band, against the wishes of manager Herbie Herbert.
- Astronauts Steve Smith and John Grunsfeld are scheduled to begin the first of three planned maintenance spacewalks today at about 1:40 p.m.
- He has gained respect from drummers as diverse as Hal Blaine through to Steve Smith.
- Steve Smith and Vital Information is a jazz fusion group led by drummer Steve Smith.
- Then of course Brian Downey from Thin Lizzy, Neil Peart, Journey when they came with Steve Smith, great drummer, but Ian Paice is number one.
- Originally drawn to the sounds of jazz music and marching bands, Steve Smith began playing drums at the age of nine.
- Vital Information
- Music > Musicians > Drummers > Neil Peart
- Program Features
- Great Drummer
- American Drummer
Books about "Steve Smith" in