Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Structural Features"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Many structural features are unique to bacteria and are not found among archaea or eukaryotes.
- The structural features are seen by linguists as strong evidence for a common ancestry.
- The structural features of these racemic compounds affecting chiral discrimination are discussed in detail.
- All continents have similar structural features but display great variety in detail.
- Importantly, those structural features of the economy are outside the control of monetary policy.
- In the present study, the structural features and genomic organization of one polydnavirus were characterized.
- Although these animals differ in the types and numbers of teeth they posses, the various kinds of teeth when present, share common structural features.
- Some proteins that are made in the cytoplasm contain structural features that target them for transport into mitochondria or the nucleus.
- Garland Publishing: New York, NY. David Eisenberg, "The discovery of the α-helix and β-sheet, the principal structural features of proteins".
- Structural features such as proximity, frequency of contact and type of relationship (e.g., relative, friend, colleague) define various social networks.
- These features correlate with thickened komatiitic sequences, thick basal flows, trough like structural features and high magnesium lavas.
- On this conception, the valid inferences of logic follow from the structural features of judgements or thoughts.
- AFP shares some structural features with other antimicrobial proteins whose inhibitory effect is often due to an interaction with membranes.
- Early reconstructions of Gondwanaland were based on the outlines of continents, structural features, and broad matches in geology.
- A comprehensive chapter on structural geology demonstrates how to identify structural features and petroleum traps.
- It can also determine the components and structural features of individual cells.
- Liquid crystals are liquids in the mechanical sense, but have structural features that are normally seen in solids.
- All of the Finno-Ugric languages share structural features and basic vocabulary.
- Furthermore, the molecular formula provides information about some of the structural features that must be present in the isomers.
- In this review, we present the current knowledge on the structural features of the VWF A1 domain that support its functions.
- Society > Culture > Languages > Finno-Ugric Languages
- Organisms > Microorganisms > Prokaryotes > Archaea
- Matter > Solids > Crystals > Liquid Crystals
- Individual Cells
- Places > Earth > Geology > Structural Geology
Books about "Structural Features" in