Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Subfield"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- This subfield is also called biophysical economics, sometimes referred to also as bioeconomics.
- The Metric subfield is set to 1 by a transport entity when it must learn the routing cost of moving packets between a service node and a neighbor.
- The field of complex numbers includes the field of real numbers as a subfield.
- This subfield spawned the related discipline of computer engineering.
- Cross-cultural Psychology A subfield of psychological anthropology concerned with observing human behavior in contrasting cultures.
- Computer engineering is a subfield of electrical engineering that deals with the design of computers and computer systems.
- In many cases, it may be that a resource is about more than one subfield; in such cases, all relevant subfields should be chosen.
- The OLAC:Linguistic extension of the Subject Element is used to describe the content of a resource as about a particular subfield of linguistic science.
- For the next century or so vortex dynamics matured as a subfield of fluid mechanics, always commanding at least a major chapter in treatises on the subject.
- The organization of these interactions is the subject of the subfield called discourse analysis.
- Moreover, E is isomorphic to the subfield σ(E) of F. This justifies the name embedding for an arbitrary homomorphism of fields.
- Hence, E is isomorphic to the subfield σ(E) of F. This justifies the name embedding for an arbitrary homomorphism of fields.
- Finite geometry is s subfield of discrete mathematics and related to graph theory, design theory and other fields of discrete mathematics.
- Each of the chapters focuses on a particular subfield, such as political sociology, economic sociology, or the sociology of science.
- Linguistic typology is a subfield of linguistics that studies and classifies languages according to their structural features.
- In the mathematical subfield of numerical analysis, polynomial interpolation is the interpolation of a given data set by a polynomial.
- The Hop Count subfield represents the number of hops (router traversals) the packet has been through.
- For instance, Q(i) is the subfield of the complex numbers C consisting of all numbers of the form a+bi where both a and b are rational numbers.
- Thus, the set K of all constructible complex numbers forms a field, a subfield of the field of algebraic numbers.
- Thus the space of n -types over a subfield A is bijective with the set of prime ideals of the polynomial ring.
- In the mathematical subfield of linear algebra, the linear span of a set of vectors is the set of all linear combinations of the vectors.
- Music history itself is the (distinct) subfield of musicology and history, which studies the history of music theory.
- Neo-Darwinians biologists, for example, really believe that "evolution" is a subfield of biology, especially zoology.
- Instead, paleontology is offered as a subfield in a geology, earth science or biology major.
- It is a subfield of computer graphics and animation.
- In the mathematical subfield of numerical analysis a Bézier curve is a parametric curve important in computer graphics.
- In the mathematical subfield of numerical analysis, interpolation is a method of constructing new data points from a discrete set of known data points.
- This latter subject belongs to the subfield called neurolinguistics, which studies how language is realized in the human brain.
- Phonology is a subfield of grammar (see also linguistics).
- The Cavalieri analysis pinpointed that one subfield was selectively affected, namely the dentate gyrus.
- The dentate gyrus contains granule cells, which project to the pyramidal cells, but mostly to the interneurons of the CA3 subfield of the hippocampus.
- This automorphism of F leaves exactly the subfield S fixed.
- Standards Track [Page 10] RFC 3880 CPL October 2004 display: This subfield indicates a "display name" or user-visible name corresponding to an address.
- Currently, this subfield may assume the following reserved string values: "ECB", "EDE", "RSA256", "RSA512", and "RSA1024"; the default value is "ECB".
- Natural resource economics as a subfield began when the main concern of researchers was the optimal commercial exploitation of natural resource stocks.
- Organic nonlinear optics is a subfield of nonlinear optics that focuses on the interaction of light with organic materials such as polymers (i.e.
- Let be finite field and a subfield.
- His work laid the foundations for Galois theory, a major branch of abstract algebra, and the subfield of Galois connections.
- As such, astronomy is sometimes considered a subfield of physics.
- Radio astronomy is a subfield of astronomy that studies celestial objects at radio frequencies.
- Computational Linguistics is a subfield of Linguistics which uses computers to aid in the research process.
- The field has re-appeared in 1988 in the Linguistic Bibliography, as a subfield of psycholinguistics.
- Another major subfield of psycholinguistics investigates first language acquisition, the process by which infants acquire language.
- By definition, these compounds occur in nature, but the subfield includes anthropogenic species, such as pollutants (e.g.
- Computer security can be seen as a subfield of security engineering, which looks at broader security issues in addition to computer security.
- Nuclear chemistry is a subfield of chemistry dealing with radioactivity, nuclear processes and nuclear properties.
- From the later 18th century, grammar came to be understood as a subfield of the emerging subject of modern linguistics.
- This concern is related to the subfield of sustainable development and its political relation, the anti-globalization movement.
- Orbital mechanics (astrodynamics) is a subfield which focuses on the orbits of artificial satellites.
- A topological field is a topological vector space over each of its subfield s.
- Environmental economics is a subfield of economics concerned with environmental issues (other usages of the term are not uncommon).
- Quantum Electrodynamics: The subfield of physics that explains the interaction of charged particles and light is called quantum electrodynamics.
- Statistical mechanics, sometimes called statistical physics, can be viewed as a subfield of physics and chemistry.
- However, all physics involves the same fundamental principles, so specialties may overlap, and physicists may switch from one subfield to another.
- Because of its history and wide applicability, statistics is generally regarded not as a subfield of mathematics but as a distinct, albeit allied, field.
- In mathematics, in particular the subfield of algebraic geometry, a rational map is a kind of partial function between algebraic varieties.
- In abstract algebra, an extension of a field K is a field L which contains K as a subfield.
- When each real number a is identified with the complex number a + 0 i, the field of real numbers R becomes a subfield of C.
- The field is regarded as a vector space (see Vector Spaces) over the given subfield, so this determines the dimension and the canonical basis of the field.
- Sociology of science is the subfield of sociology that deals with the practice of science.
- In this context, it refers to a very rigorous consensus decision making, and may properly be considered a subfield of sociology.
- Sociological social psychology is a subfield of sociology which looks at the social behavior of humans in terms of their interactions and relationships.
- In mathematics, differential calculus is a subfield of calculus concerned with the study of how functions change when their inputs change.
- The study of bacteria is known as bacteriology, a subfield of microbiology.
- The field of articulatory phonetics is a subfield of phonetics.
- The Association for Politics and the Life Sciences was formed in 1981 and exists to study the field of biopolitics as a subfield of political science.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Science > Linguistics
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Information > Science > Mathematics > Mathematical Logic
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Time > Evolution > Evolutionary Biology
- Information Technology > Computer Science > Computational Linguistics > Natural Language Processing
* Computer Science
* Evolutionary Biology
* Natural Language Processing
* Social Psychology
Books about "Subfield" in