Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Suburb"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The suburb is bordered by Rose Park to the north, Toorak Gardens to the east, Glenside to the south and the Adelaide Parklands to the west.
- The suburb is directly opposite to the Adelaide Parklands 's east, and forms part of the western boundaries of the City of Burnside.
- The suburb is bound on three sides by the Brisbane River and is dominated by the main campus of the University of Queensland.
- The suburb is bounded to the north by the Brisbane River and Oxley Creek flows along the eastern edge.
- The suburb is one of the ten municipalities of Skopje, the capital of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Norma Jean was formed in Douglasville, GA (a suburb of Atlanta), in 1997.
- In many ways it is a suburb of the nearby town of Port Talbot which is less than 2 miles away, but it is separated from the town by the local geography.
- Candelaria Candelaria is a suburb of Santa Cruz de Tenerife and located 15km, 9 miles from the city.
- Highland is often confused with the suburb of Highlands Ranch, located approximately 20 miles to the south.
- Gellerup is a western suburb to the city of Aarhus, Denmark.
- They built four important bridges, in Spandau, in Potsdam, in Brandenburg an in a western suburb of that town and Berlin has a large number of bridges.
- Berry, the second of seven children, was born in Sydney and grew up in the western suburb of Marrickville, in a family with no prior sporting background.
- Byfleet is a village forming a suburb of Woking in Surrey, England.
- East Horsley is a small village in Surrey, just off the A246 between Leatherhead and Guildford, a leafy and pleasant suburb.
- Aranmula a suburb of Kozhencherry, is famous for its Parthasathi Temple.
- Amadora is a suburb of Lisbon which is known to be very dangerous.
- It's essentially a residential suburb in conurbation with Lisbon with some industries.
- Former fishing village, Cascais is a cosmopolitan suburb of Lisbon and one of the richest municipalities in Portugal.
- Turun normaalikoulu (or Norssi for short) is a school in Varissuo, an eastern suburb of Turku, Finland.
- The very beginnings of Mudhoney start out in Bellevue, Washington, a suburb of Seattle.
- Norbiton railway station is in Norbiton, a suburb in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in south west London.
- Surbiton is a suburb of Greater London, situated some 3 miles south-west of Kingston upon Thames and 4 miles north-east of Esher.
- Kingston University is located in the pleasant suburb of Kingston upon Thames, just 25 minutes from central London.
- A suburb of Dublin, Stepaside lies on the R117 regional road to the south-east of the city, at the foot of Three Rock Mountain.
- Originally just a small fishing village, Howth is now a busy suburb of Dublin.
- A new railway also connected Dublin with the middle class suburb of Dún Laoghaire, then called Kingstown.
- Its headquarters is in the suburb of Observatory in Cape Town, while its primary telescopes are located at its observatory in Sutherland at.
- Network Ten has headquarters in the Sydney suburb of Pyrmont, which is where all national news programming and the network feeds originate.
- Byron and Shelley both lived in the residential suburb of Cologny, just nine miles northeast of Geneva.
- Faliro is a southern suburb of Athens.
- He has recently bought a $2.9 million house in Caringbah, a southern suburb of Sydney.
- Fresnes (town, France) town, a southern suburb of Paris, Val-de-Marne département, Île-de France région, north-central France.
- Formerly a southern suburb of Cairo, it is now a part of the city and a governorate of the same.
- Ayman al-Zawahiri was born to a prominent upper middle class family in Maadi, Egypt, a suburb of Cairo, and was reportedly a studious youth.
- Officer is an outer suburb to the southeast of Melbourne, the capital city of Victoria, Australia, along Princes Highway beyond Beaconsfield.
- Although he was born in Seattle in 1960, Thayil grew up in the Chicago suburb of Park Forest.
- And even though no one's ever been there, and it's smaller than a Chicago suburb, this state has its own official drink: coffee milk.
- Gary, a city on Lake Michigan, is effectively a suburb of Chicago, even though it is in Indiana.
- Morello was raised solely by his mother in Libertyville, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
- Founded in 1951, the company has its headquarters in Wood Dale, Illinois, a Chicago suburb near O'Hare International Airport.
- The Young Naperville Singers is a children's chorus located in Naperville, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago.
- Richmond is an inner city suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Chinese New Year's celebrations, on the eighth day, in the Vancouver suburb of Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
- Glyka Nera or Glika Nera (Greek: Γλυκά Νερά meaning "sweet water"), is a suburb in the northeastern part of Athens, Greece.
- Agios Ioannis Rentis (Greek: Άγιος Ιωάννης Ρέντης, first part meaning Saint John) is a suburb in the southwestern part of Athens, Greece.
- Paiania, also, rarely, Paeania or Peania (Greek: Παιανία), is a town in Greece east of the Hymettus and Athens and is a suburb of Athens.
- Carregado is a north-east suburb of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Ali Shariati was born in 1933 in Kahak (a village in Mazinan), a suburb of Sabzevar, north-east of Iran.
- Meadvale (or sometimes "Mead Vale") is a suburb of Reigate in the borough of Reigate and Banstead in Surrey to the south of Redhill and Reigate.
- High Throston is a suburb of Hartlepool within the borough of Hartlepool and the ceremonial county of County Durham, in England.
- Norbury is a suburb in the London Borough of Croydon, on the border with the London Borough of Lambeth and the London Borough of Merton.
- Kenley railway station serves the suburb of Kenley in the London Borough of Croydon in south London.
- Within Croydon itself, there is only one road bridge (Meta St bridge) over the railway line connecting the north and south parts of the suburb.
- In 1922, after expansion north by the city and south by the village, Llanishen became a suburb of Cardiff.
- Radyr (Welsh: Radur) is an outer suburb of Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
- Radyr (strictly Radyr and Morganstown) is an outer suburb of the city of Cardiff, Wales.
- Mumbles, a suburb of Swansea, is also an important resort.
- Cockett (Welsh: Y Cocyd) is a residential suburb of Swansea, Wales, UK falling within the Cockett ward.
- The 70s and 80s rock sensation Bonnie Tyler is also from Swansea and still lives in the seaside suburb of Mumbles.
- Adamsdown is a suburb of Cardiff that is within walking distance of the city centre and the Millennium Stadium.
- Bloubergstrand is a suburb of Cape Town located on the shores of Table Bay, about 25km to the north of the city centre.
- Salthill is a seaside suburb, 10 minutes from the city centre.
- Randburg is a suburb of Johannesburg, a city in the Highveld.
- Braamfontein is a central suburb of Johannesburg, in South Africa.
- The 43-year-old musician was shot Thursday night in a suburb south of Johannesburg.
- Bantry Bay is a suburb of Cape Town situated on the slopes of Lion's Head and overlooking a rocky coastline, Western Cape Province, South Africa.
- Observatory is a suburb in Cape Town, South Africa, bordered by Mowbray to the south, and Salt River to the north.
- Bishopscourt is a small, wealthy, residential suburb in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town in the Western Cape, South Africa.
- The majority of the sports facilities are situated in the Olympic Stadium locale, in the suburb of Maroussi, and in the southern coastal areas of Athens.
- Highway interchange in the northern suburb of Maroussi.
- Lauste (Finnish; Laustis in Swedish) is a district and a suburb of the city of Turku, Finland.
- Santa Maria Maior (Portuguese meaning Saint Mary) is a parish in the eastern part of the district and a suburb of Funchal in the Madeira Islands.
- The Kokushotelli Rantapuisto Oy is located in Helsinki, Finland, in the suburb of Ramsinniemi, 15 kilometres from the city centre.
- Location. The Park Hotel Kapyla is located in Helsinki, Finland, in the quiet suburb of Kapyla noted for its wooden townhouses and gardens.
- It is a major thoroughfare, running straight through the city and linking the suburb of Fortitude Valley with the Riverside Expressway.
- Paneriai (Polish: Ponary) is a suburb of Vilnius, situated about 10 kilometres away from the city center.
- Prime Television broadcasts its bulletin live at 5.30pm from studios in Lavington, a suburb of Albury.
- Thurgoona is an outer suburb of the regional city of Albury in southern New South Wales, Australia.
- Lavington is the largest suburb of Albury, and the only on which has its own postcode (2641 vs 2640 for the balance of Albury).
- Peppermint Grove is the only suburb within this municipality.
- This municipality is an eastern suburb of Rotterdam, along the Hollandse IJssel.
- The municipality lies at the foot of Mount Pilatus, and is a western suburb of Lucerne.
- Located in the suburb and former village of Acklam and by some distance Middlesbrough's oldest domestic building is Acklam Hall of c.1680-3.
- It retains much of its village character, although is considered a suburb of Harrogate by the majority.
- The town of Horsforth is now a north-western suburb, separated from the city by the railway line to Harrogate and a tributary of the River Aire.
- Starbeck, is a large suburb to the east of Harrogate.
- Thomas Henry Huxley was born on the 4th of May, 1825, at Ealing, then a little country village, now united to London as a great suburb.
- Cockfosters is a suburb of North London, lying partly in the London Borough of Enfield and partly in the London Borough of Barnet.
- Enfield, South Australia Enfield is a suburb that is located north of Adelaide.
- As Greater London has grown, Enfield has become a residential suburb, with fast transport links into central London.
- Cheonan is a suburb of the capital city, Seoul.
- Hanam is a lively suburb of Seoul and only a short bus ride (20 mins) from Jamsil subway station and Olympic Park.
- Everland is a theme park in Yongin, a suburb of Seoul, South Korea.
- In addition, the Seoul area is also home to three amusement parks: Lotte World, Seoul Land, and Everland (located in the nearby suburb of Yongin).
- The all-time high temperatures for the metropolitan area of Athens of 48.0 °C (118.4 °F) were recorded in Elefsina, a suburb of Athens.
- Avellaneda is a suburb of the city of Buenos Aires and is connected to it by several bridges over the Riachuelo River.
- Avellaneda is a suburb in the metropolitan area of Greater Buenos Aires and is connected to Buenos Aires City by several bridges over the Riachuelo River.
- It seperates Buenos Aires proper from the industrial suburb of Avellaneda.
- The St Kilda Festival is a popular community festival held in the Melbourne (Australia) suburb of St Kilda.
- St Kilda is a inner city suburb of the Victorian capital of Melbourne, Australia.
- Ekeberg is a suburb of the city of Oslo, Norway.
- Skedsmo is also a suburb of Oslo.
- Asker is a municipality in the county of Akershus, Norway and a suburb of Oslo.
- Asker is a suburb by the fjord, west of Oslo - the capital of Norway.
- Although Asker is principally a rural municipality, the expansion of Oslo has resulted in its becoming an affluent suburb.
- Carouge, Switzerland, is considered a suburb of Geneva today, as well as a destination for artisans and fashionable young city dwellers.
- Carouge today is considered a suburb of Geneva, as well as a destination for artisans and fashionable young city dwellers.
- Some 2km south of the city centre, the suburb of Carouge is a quite different experience from Geneva proper.
- Population > Settlements > Cities > Melbourne
- European Union > Greece > Attica > Athens
- Population > Settlements > Cities > City
- Places > Earth > Continents > Australia
- Population > Settlements > Cities > Sydney
* County Borough
* Electoral Ward
* London Borough
* London Suburb
* Northern Part
* Northern Suburb
* River Thames
* Small Suburb
* South Australia
* South Wales
* United Kingdom
* Western Australia
Books about "Suburb" in