Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Sundays"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Sundays are usually the best brunch days, but any day is appropriate.
- Sundays are considered a commemoration of Easter Sunday and have always been excluded from the Lenten fast.
- Sundays are normally Club days when we have Air Traffic Control on duty at Lamphun.
- On Sundays, a stroll on the banks of the River Elbe or a visit to the Museum Harbour at Övelgönne is a favorite pastime.
- On Sundays, the family went out to hear bluegrass and country music.
- On Sundays we always had a roast and whether that roast was beef, lamb, pork, chicken or even turkey she always made Yorkshire puddings.
- Apart from the official and religious holidays banks and post offices in Turkey are closed on Sundays.
- The commercial will air during race times on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the race season.
- Lighthouse tours are available for visitors on weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day: Saturdays, Sundays, and holiday Mondays.
- On 6 May 1953, the 130 was also extended on Sundays to Streatham making the route a daily Streatham Common to New Addington via Croydon operation.
- In 1988 the 159 was withdrawn between Streatham (Green Lane) and Thornton Heath except for Sundays and Monday to Friday peaks.
- Lazlow hosted The Lazlow Show, which aired on the former WXRK (K-Rock) on Sundays 6 p.m.
- Currently the one priest there holds services on alternate Sundays in those two larger churches.
- E. C. Segar's Popeye, Fantagraphic Books, 2000s, reprints all Segar Sundays (in color) and dailies featuring Popeye in 6 hardcover volumes.
- There are currently daily flights to Banda Aceh and Medan, excluding Sundays.
- At one time Welsh counties were referred to as "wet" or "dry" depending on whether you could drink in pubs on Sundays.
- If I were, you know, getting into the Cup car on Sundays, I didn't feel good because of the Busch race or something, then that would make it more difficult.
- Traditionally the Busch Series has served as the feeder system for drivers to polish their skills for Sundays.
- Robbie has featured the track below on his Jazz FM show for the last two Sundays.
- Closed to guided fishing Sundays in July.
- Not surprisingly, the population has found a way to make religion and racing co-exist on Sundays, especially when NASCAR comes to nearby Talladega.
- In the summer of May to September, certain journeys were extended on Sundays to serve attractions such as Thorpe Park and Windsor.
- Afternoon free at leisure or we propose tour of the Mercato (not on Sundays), biggest open-air market in Africa, and different souvenir shops.
- Due largely to court rulings, for example, stores in Virginia are no longer required by "blue laws" to close on Sundays.
- II, c. xxxviij, the banns are required to be read aloud in church over a period of three Sundays prior to the actual wedding ceremony.
- There is a two-hourly service on Sundays to Chester and Birmingham and six services to Bidston.
- Sundays race was very much the same - no one close to battle with - just a case of improving my times and finishing.
- Lynn was employed by the Sundays for twenty years; she effectively became a member of the Sunday family and died in their house.
- At that time the Baptists had completed their house, and in it the Methodists worshiped on alternate Sundays.
- Except for one beer bottle that missed his car and went spinning harmlessly down the track, there was no debris thrown at him after Sundays victory.
- At the time, Philadelphia's blue laws prohibited the A's from playing on Sundays in their usual park, the Jefferson Street Grounds.
- It is often said of an outstanding college football player that he is likely to "be playing on Sundays one day", meaning that he is a good pro prospect.
- He won races and a championship, and was home with his family on Sundays.
- It is situated on the banks of the Sundays River in the eponymously-named Sundays River Valley.
- If Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick need more practice in order to compete on Sundays, then they should petition NASCAR for more practice time.
- Tea gardens then opened all over the country on Saturdays and Sundays, with tea being served as the high point of the afternoon.
- Post office (known as kantor pos in Bahasa Indonesia) in Tanjung Balai is open daily except Sundays and public holidays.
- All but two of the various timetables see steam trains operating through from Pickering, including daily throughout July and August except on Sundays.
- CKCO also broadcasts a current affairs program called ProvinceWide, hosted by Daiene Vernile, on Sundays at 6:30 p.m.
- FOX has certain rights for afternoon MLB games on Saturdays, and ESPN has the same rights for night games on Sundays.
- CardiffBus (☎ 08712 002 233) #B4 runs between Brecon and Abergavenny on Sundays (1hr., 4 per day).
- WWE Bottom Line, while it hasn't aired in close to a year in USA, was still being shown on The Score at 6pm on Saturdays, with a repeat on Sundays.
- St. James is open about 10 Sundays a year, and Malia was removed from that post when Bishop Marshall first inhibited him in December.
- If the size and aesthetics of a race shop mattered on race day, the Petty cars probably could forget about showing up on Sundays.
- We suggest tours of the Mercato (other than on Sundays), the biggest open-air market in Africa, and different souvenir shops.
- Rangers lead tufa walks at the South Tufa area -- tours are at 1:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays May through October.
- Day trips to the picturesque island of Gozo are held on Sundays.
- Closed to guided fishing Sundays and Mondays.
- Stores in Kyiv are open on Saturdays until 18:00 and are closed only on Sundays.
- Amsterdam residents regularly shop and relax in the public areas, especially on Sundays, when most city stores are closed.
- On Sundays, I'd attend my Dad's church with my family, while getting Lutheran doctrine via school.
- During term-time science oxford live is available for school bookings and on Sundays and after school the gallery can be booked for science birthday parties.
- It is traditionally a fast, and begins four Sundays before Christmas and ends on Christmas Eve.
- My dad was always playing golf on Sundays, and other than Christmas and his own baptism, he steered clear.
- Advent Wreath - A special wreath (circle of greens) containing five candles used in churches and homes as reminders of the four Sundays before Christmas.
- The monks were not bound by any fixed rule; their cells were close together, and they met for Divine worship only on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Visit us for tea sampling on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Regularly visit the church, especially on Sundays.
- Hi Bukka White, I'm throwing a dance party on the first two Sundays of each month through the end of summer.
- REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMS: - Practice Days - We have a community practice on some Sundays every month.
- The U.S. Constitution requires the President to sign or veto any legislation placed on his desk within ten days (not including Sundays).
- Before a bill becomes law, it must be presented to the President, who has ten days (excluding Sundays) to act upon it.
- Buses operate on Sundays and public holidays.
- Gresh worked at ESPN Radio in 2007 & 2008 and was the host of The Andy Gresh Show which aired Saturdays and Sundays on ESPN Radio from 10 a.m.
- The segment, which appears on Sundays, is hosted by ESPN Radio 's Colin Cowherd.
- Or collect The Complete E.C. Segar Popeye which reprints all the Sundays and dailies by Fantagraphics Books currently on sale.
- The series will present the entire run in chronological order, dailies and Sundays.
- Popeye, Fantagraphics, 2006 -on, new hardcover reprint series of all Segar Sundays and dailies featuring Popeye, with Sundays in color.
- Time > Calendars > Days > Holidays
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Time > Day > Evenings
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Time > Day > Noon
- Networks > Broadcasting > Radio > Espn Radio
* Bank Holidays
* Church Attendance
* Feast Days
* Holy Days
* Public Holidays
* San Telmo
* Sunday Night
Books about "Sundays" in