Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Sustaining"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- In a piano, depending on how much you depress the pedal, you get different amounts of sustaining of the notes.
- Last year, Andy retired in the semifinals against compatriot James Blake after sustaining an ankle injury at 2-1 in the first set.
- The majority of pilots fly their entire careers without sustaining a serious injury.
- Sustaining the unspoiled natural environment of West Wales UK through green tourism.
- The piano of Mozart's day had a softer, clearer tone than today's pianos, with less sustaining power.
- Kir: SWsoft sponsors pretty much all of OpenVZ, and there is no goal for the project to become self sustaining.
- Cantilever Bridge.—A structure at least one portion of which acts as an anchorage for sustaining another portion which extends beyond the supporting pier.
- In this invention, a new structure of the voltage sustaining layer is proposed by the inventor.
- Smoking is a major factor in increasing the odds of sustaining a subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz has been forced to miss a series of shows after sustaining a serious back injury.
- FIG. 2 Shows the schematic structure of the devices with the CB-layer, proposed by the inventor, used as the voltage sustaining layer.
- In 1898, the Reform Movement took place with the aim of sustaining the core principles of the Qing Dynasty while reforming outdated laws.
- Keeping the student population divided and at war with each other physically or psychologically is crucial to sustaining the regime's power.
- Assists NJ residents in preserving, sustaining, protecting and enhancing the environment.
- The focus of the ATTRA program is on farming systems that enhance the economic livelihoods of farm families while sustaining the environment.
- Besides sustaining its conventional forces, Syria seeks to develop its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) capability.
- Cobain was disenchanted after early touring, due to the band's inability to draw substantial crowds and the apparent difficulty in sustaining themselves.
- Science fiction writer Kim Stanley Robinson, 43, has thought long and hard about the problems of creating and sustaining a new society on Mars.
- He saw education as the key to creating and sustaining his Republic.
- He proclaimed that there is only one God, who is the singular creative and sustaining force of the Universe.
- Sustaining and protecting the soil and natural resources for production.
- In addition to sustaining the production of conventional crops, the biodiversity in natural ecosystems may include many potential new foods.
- Deuterons are vital to sustaining the sun's thermonuclear reaction, which provides sufficient energy to sustain life on earth.
- Therefore, the rebreather must have some means to allow oxygen to be injected into the breathing loop in order to continue sustaining the diver.
- Sustaining the orchestra financially at a time of shrinking corporate support and government grants is a significant challenge.
- The waters of the Kuroshio Current also warm the Pacific side of Japan, sustaining the coral reefs of Japan, the northernmost coral reefs in the world.
- Tea was ideally suited to Russian life: hearty, warm, and sustaining.
- Muhamma was also the village where the Communist Party of India (Marxist) leader P. Krishna Pillai died after sustaining a snakebite.
- In the final match, "Cro Cop" won a third victory over Josh Barnett, who submitted after sustaining an eye injury.
- Although the Fairness Doctrine remains our best option for sustaining any semblance of media democracy, it is not without its limitations and shortcomings.
- The presence of pathogenic bacteria poses a serious problem in sustaining the safety of dairy products.
- Throughout the war, there were serious problems in raising and sustaining the militia from New England.
- With the end of the Korean war, the U.S. became less interested in sustaining the French presence in Vietnam.
- These agency debt instruments played a crucial role in developing and sustaining the credit markets in the US.
- She played a vital role in sustaining and spreading Guru Nanak's spiritual message.
- There are many things that go into building a spiritual home, but these five aspects are essential to building and sustaining a spiritual home.
- Oxygen is essential in sustaining all kinds of life.
- This too is an essential part of higher education's role both in advancing knowledge and in sustaining a society that is free, diverse, and democratic.
- Montoya had to be replaced for two races by test drivers Pedro de la Rosa and Alexander Wurz after sustaining a shoulder injury while playing tennis.
- At the French Open Roddick retired in the first round, after sustaining a foot injury during the match.
- At Sacrifice, Steiner came up short in his title hunt by losing to Samoa Joe, and sustaining a knee injury.
- On February 24, 2006, the novelist Octavia Butler died at age 58 after falling and sustaining a head injury at her Seattle home.
- Companies must give thoughtful consideration not only to the plan's design and implementation, but also to sustaining the process over time.
- England. In 1957 Pope Pius XII issued a Catholic doctrine distinguishing ordinary from extraordinary means of sustaining life.
- In the 17(th) century, the controversial John Mayow suggested that only a portion of air was necessary for sustaining life.
- A heart attack can be fatal, and receiving emergency medical treatment as soon as possible is vital for sustaining life.
- Choline is necessary for the structure and function of all cells and is crucial for sustaining life (7).
- Essential for sustaining life or not, the gallbladder certainly helps sustain a preferred quality of life.
- If a person were asked to name the element most important to sustaining life, chances are he or she would say oxygen.
- Aquarius is slightly less adjustable, more into sustaining a project already in progress as long as they are passionate about its completion.
- The need for the continuation of this tradition is not lost in today's markets which are heavily dependant on sustaining the impoverishment of Africa.
- As more and more fraternities occupied their own houses, their interest shifted from intellectual issues to that of running and sustaining a chapter house.
- Blessed are you, our Eternal God, Ruler of the universe, for giving us life, for sustaining us, and for enabling us to reach this season.
- Vincent Richards went through the season to the middle of July without sustaining a defeat.
- Additionally, this also allows the player to defend against Special Moves and even Super Arts without sustaining the normal minor damage.
- The performer is often accompanied by another Zurna player sustaining a drone, and, accompnied by a Davul (drum) player.
- In that case, if the individual has two rations of water, then the marginal utility of either of those rations is that of sustaining the dog.
- The orchestra is rendered fully capable of sustaining a dramatic confrontation with the virtuosity and individuality of the soloist.
- Society > Humans > Health > Injury
- Physics > Radiation > Radioactivity > Nuclear Fission
- Time > History > Castles > Siege
Books about "Sustaining" in