Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Tammi Terrell"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Tammi Terrell was an phenomenal talent that went too soon.
- It also was a Motown -styled song reminiscent of Tammi Terrell.
- At the time of her death, Tammi Terrell was just 24 years old.
- United is a studio album by soul musicians Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, released August 29, 1967 on the Motown-subsidiary label Tamla Records.
- United was the first of three albums by Motown soul music duo Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell.
- Tammi Terrell died of a brain tumor on March 16, 1970.
- However, it was Gaye's work with Tammi Terrell that became the most memorable.
- After Weston and Wells, he would record a string of memorable love duets with Tammi Terrell, who as stated earlier is widely regarded as his best partner.
- Tammi Terrell died of brain cancer on March 17, 1970.
- Tammi Terrell, god bless her soul, was a terrific and talented singer, gone before her time.
- Onion song, a duet credited as being with Tammi Terrell but recorded with a stand-in, made the UK top ten.
- While these are both great albums, Marvin recorded even better albums with Tammi Terrell.
- When Wells left Motown in 1964, Gaye recorded with Kim Weston until 1967, when she was succeeded by Tammi Terrell.
- You're All I Need was the second album by soul music duo Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, released by Tamla (Motown) Records in 1968.
- Not only did he have many hits as a solo artist; he also sang duets with Mary Wells, Kim Weston, Tammi Terrell, and Diana Ross.
- Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell famously achieved the sympatico of true lovers on record, but not in real life, where they remained close friends.
- March 16 - Tammi Terrell, who sang many duets with Marvin Gaye, dies of a brain tumour at age 24.
- The composition was first successful as a 1967 hit single recorded by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell for the Tamla (Motown) label.
- Motown > Marvin Gaye
- Motown > Marvin Gaye > Mary Wells
- Arts > Theatre > Drama > Duets
- Talented Singer
Books about "Tammi Terrell" in