Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Team Record"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The 1986-1987 season saw the Generals set a team record with 101 points for the season.
- In the 7-8 age group, Juliana Witting was first in all of her events and earned a team record in the freestyle with a time of 14.16.
- The Maple Leafs finished the 70 game schedule with a 41-16-13 mark and their.679 winning percentage remains a team record.
- In Toronto's second game of the 2007-08 NHL season Sundin scored his 389th goal as a Maple Leaf, tying Darryl Sittler 's team record.
- OL — Paul Gruber (1988-99) — A mainstay through the bad years and a leader during the good ones, his 183 games played is a team record.
- Mike Babcock and Steve Yzerman decided that as host nation, it would be fun to have the team record a friendly welcome message to the other teams.
- Wins from the pole at St. Petersburg and breaks team record for most consecutive seasons with a race victory (eight).
- However, the prior year, with a different coaching staff and philosophies, the team record was only 3 wins and 18 losses.
- Air Force (22-5) has a team record for wins, five more than previous record in 1957-58.
- Johnson coached five seasons with the Flames from 1982-87, and his 193 wins remains a team record.
- Combs hit.356 and lead the AL with 231 hits that year (a team record until Don Mattingly broke it with 238 in 1986), and had a.414 on base percentage.
- This was his career high for PIMs in a season and as of 2007, he still holds the team record for penalty minutes in a single season.
- Arturs Irbe set a team record in the game with his 12th win of the season.
- Pickens made the Pro Bowl twice with the Bengals and holds the team record for most receptions in the regular season at 100.
- The Bengals tied a team record with eight touchdowns in a game.
- In the game, Bengals' defensive back Lemmar Parrish set a single game team record by intercepting three passes, returning two of them for touchdowns.
- Tied for Montreal club record with Steve Shutt for goals in a season with 60 in 1977-78 and holds team record for points in a season with 136 in 1976-77.
- His 4 goals in one game is still a team record.
- A native of Sarnia, Ontario, Dino Ciccarelli played four seasons for the London Knights setting a team record for goals with 72 in 1977-78.
- Heatley and Alfredsson now each hold the team record for most points in a season with 103.
- But he exploded in year two, 1976-77, when he set a then-Minnesota North Stars team record for points with 95.
- Alfredsson also set a team record for the most points in a regular season game with 7 (3 goals, 4 assists).
- Be sure and note what type of record (team record, league record, etc.) the person holds, as well as the year in which they were set, if applicable.
- Graves would set a team record with 52 goals, breaking the old record of 50 held by Vic Hadfield.
- Old Record
- Five Seasons
Books about "Team Record" in