Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Technologies"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Technologies are being developed that can make diesel much cleaner and more fuel-efficient.
- Technologies are also lacking when it comes to treatment of toxic organics or POP (Persistent Organic Pollutants).
- DRS Technologies is a supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide.
- These technologies are also available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 to facilitate their introduction to and usage by developers and end users.
- DRS Technologies is a world leader in high-performance combat display and digital information processing systems.
- Scholar of fundamentalist Protestant images, objects, technologies in the early 20th century.
- The challenge with federated identity management is to integrate multiple technologies, standards and services to provide a secure, user-friendly utility.
- During those meetings, Qualcomm did not disclose that it held two patents that covered technologies required to comply with the standards being developed.
- The latest technologies and innovations in the field of dentistry have opened up a world of opportunities for corrective dental procedures.
- This support enables Jordan to invest in the very latest technologies necessary to become a powerful force within Formula One.
- Aero India offers an opportunity to see and experience the latest technologies, products and services in the aviation industry.
- Using the latest technologies they support instant scalability so that the customer's server hardware and costs can easily scale with growth and usage.
- Struts Shale is the best choice for developers eager to leverage the latest technologies, like JavaServer Faces.
- Ursula Franklin rejects the idea that powerful technologies automatically determine the ways in which people live and work.
- However, there are other ways to use the two technologies together, you can read the xml and jsp on the use of resources in the article.
- Soon after the company was formed, Tetra Pak management sought ways to expand into markets and technologies beyond fresh milk products.
- Notably, the Internet is a packet-switched network, running the Internet Protocol layer 3 protocol over a variety of other network technologies.
- Development was performed in a variety of technologies to include C, Perl, Java, XML, Apache, Servlets, Tomcat, Apache, and others.
- The Internet is implemented by the Internet Protocol Suite using a variety of Link Layer technologies.
- Cutting-edge marine mammal health care techniques and technologies are actively evaluated and developed.
- Instead of chasing the hydrogen mirage, we need to focus on techniques and technologies that we know are viable today.
- Dr. Pinnella welcomes new techniques, procedures, and technologies enthusiastically as greater tools to accomplish excellent results for his patients.
- Web masters need tools for many technologies, and XML is no exception.
- This thoroughly revised and updated second edition fully integrates the Internet and other digital technologies into the product manager's arsenal of tools.
- You learn to leverage your personal thinking preferences using tools and techniques based on cutting-edge technologies.
- Computer technologies can be patented as processes (software), machines, even articles of manufacture (the CD containing the software, for example).
- Not all computer technologies are information based.
- Distance education may employ correspondence study, or audio, video, or computer technologies.
- This Technology Guide examines the technologies, infrastructures, software, and systems that will be necessary to realize VoIP on a large scale.
- Since 1997, Codework has provided innovative technologies and products for automating, improving, securing and managing enterprise IT systems.
- Our systems are on the leading edge of proven technologies, ensuring that our customers are ready for innovations dictating the future of the Internet.
- Understanding the topology of LAN technologies can tell you a lot about your alternatives when installing or expanding a LAN.
- Such LAN technologies often constitute the last hop(s) between users and the Internet as well as being a primary building block for entire campus networks.
- This course introduces LAN technologies, topologies, and standards.
- This includes LAN technologies such as Ethernet or Token Ring and WAN technologies such as X.25 or Frame Relay.
- Of the four major LAN technologies (which also include Ethernet, token ring, and FDDI), Arcnet is said to be the least expensive to install.
- It is also used for IP over other LAN technologies, such as Token Ring, FDDI, or IEEE 802.11, and for IP over ATM.
- Diversified group of companies, active in yarns, construction, engineering, tourism, information technologies and general trade.
- Diversified group of companies, active in textiles, steel, technologies, banking and insurance.
- In addition, other companies, such as Sanyo, and Matrix Semiconductor have announced products or technologies that may potentially compete with our products.
- Diversified group of companies, active in textiles, electronics, petrochemicals, finance, media, information technologies, education and tourism.
- Our thesis here is that the database community's principles and technologies have an important role to play in the design of these systems.
- Several technologies are based on slightly altering this design so that the Web server inspects and processes the document while it serves it to the client.
- As a rule, each chapter gives an overview of the involved technologies, considers most important issues, and provides some tips on design and proper usage.
- They include "hard" technologies such as rapid prototyping, and "soft" technologies such as scanned point cloud data manipulation.
- Henkel is a leader with brands and technologies that make people's lives easier, better and more beautiful.
- We can capture and convert solar radiation into useful forms of energy, such as heat and electricity, using a variety of technologies.
- Solar technologies use the sun's energy to provide heat, light, hot water, electricity, and even cooling, for homes, businesses, and industry.
- Schlumberger's Measurement & Systems energy divisions develop the most advanced technologies for optimizing the distribution of gas, water, and electricity.
- Like all technologies and systems, solar power, too, has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Renewable energy technologies include solar power, wind power, hydroelectricity, micro hydro, biomass and biofuels.
- London-based BP is principally involved in four types of alternative technologies: wind power, solar power, carbon capture and storage and biofuels.
- In addition, the book covers JDBC, RMI, CORBA, and other object technologies to the degree are needed to build sophisticated Java servlets.
- Using a step-by-step approach, this book illustrates real-world implications of XML and Java technologies as they apply to Web applications.
- In the book, you'll learn the technologies and techniques needed to create your own Web services for use in JSP applications.
- Bluetooth likewise was intended to unify different technologies like computers and mobile phones.
- A wireless personal area network (WPAN) can also be made possible with network technologies such as IrDA and Bluetooth.
- Many mobile phones and handheld consoles also offer wireless gaming through Bluetooth or similar technologies.
- A directory listing of dentists and dental practices that offer Bad Breath Halitosis services, products and technologies.
- Business Intelligence (BI) refers to skills, processes, technologies, applications and practices used to support decision making.
- Coordinated by the NAHB Research Center, this service helps the housing industry apply new technologies and practices to their work.
- An information ecology is a system of people, practices, technologies, and values in a local environment.
- This article introduces the various protocols and technologies used in wide-area network (WAN) environments.
- This chapter introduces the various protocols and technologies used in wide-area network (WAN) environments.
- JSF uses JavaServer Pages JSP as its display technology, but it can also support other technologies such as XUL and Facelets.
- Out of the box, JSF uses JavaServer Pages for its display technology, but JSF can also accommodate other display technologies, such as XUL, for example.
- Java technologies, like Servlets and JavaServer Pages, can be used to generate plain old HTML or HTML that is AJAX-enabled.
- It supports advanced features of HTML and new technologies such as "Java" from Sun Microsystems.
- In this article, I'll present important best practices for servlets and JSP pages; I assume that you have basic working knowledge of both technologies.
- Also, it assumes you want to use other technologies like Servlets in conjunction of your JSP pages, which I'm not.
- In some cases, to communicate with these other technologies, custom tag libraries are used, to help minimize the amount of Java code in the JSP pages.
- Overall, Newcomer does a fine job of covering the various technologies and issues that deal with web services and how they can be applied to business.
- Focus is placed on major challenges to long-term development of the industrial gas economy and various technologies.
- A variety of Virtual Globe products and applications will be presented followed by a discussion of the various technologies.
- Gigabit Ethernet, conceived in 1995, is the most recent addition to the world's most popular family of local area network (LAN) technologies.
- The present inventors believe that as lower cost link layer technologies are deployed, such as gigabit Ethernet for example, DLECs will abandon ATM.
- So what does the future hold for Struts and ASP.NET? In this section, we will briefly go over some of the emerging technologies on the J2EE and.NET fronts.
- This allows development using technologies such as Active Server Pages (ASP), COM, and the newer.NET infrastructure.
- Many people regard ASP.NET as the newest release of ASP, but the two products use very different technologies.
- Secure an ASP.NET Web application by using a variety of technologies, including authentication and authorization.
- Server-side Java technologies give us platform independence, efficiency, access to other enterprise Java APIs, reusability, and modularity.
- The following sections give a brief summary of the technologies required by the Java EE platform, and the APIs used in Java EE applications.
- This WebSphere product is integral to managing and integrating enterprise-wide applications while leveraging open Java-based technologies and APIs.
- MExE consists of a variety of technologies including WAP, J2ME, CLDC and MIDP.
- The IEEE 802.11 group of standards specify the technologies for wireless LANs.
- Manufacturers of wireless LANs have a range of technologies to choose from when designing a wireless LAN solution.
- There are many manufacturers of wireless LANs that have a variety of technologies to choose from when designing your wireless LAN solution.
- As a leader in the mobile communication industry, SK Telecom is in the forefront clearing the path for the development of future technologies.
- A number of expected future technologies can be potentially adopted by clothing manufacturers and some prototypes have already been demonstrated.
- OPS is based on XML because of its generality and simplicity, and because XML documents are likely to adapt well to future technologies and uses.
- BTG is a global leader in patenting and marketing intellectual property rights (IPR) for technologies that shape the future.
- BTG has commercialised a wide range of technologies from universities and companies around the world.
- ISP Internet Service Provider, a company which allows access to the Internet with technologies such as high-speed dial-up, DSL, or cable modems.
- BTG is a company positioned to capture value from technologies that will shape the markets of tomorrow.
- Hans Bergsten is the founder of Gefion Software, a company focused on Java services and products based on J2EE technologies.
- In contrast, JavaServer Faces (JSF) is the "new kid on the block" addition to the Java suite of technologies available for Web development.
- Apache Struts is an open source Java framework used for building web applications based on the servlet and JavaServer Pages (JSP) technologies.
- Flex provides a collection of technologies that combine to give developers a framework for building Rich Internet Applications.
- Each release of Struts comes with a User Guide or set of Tutorials to introduce people to the framework and its underlying technologies.
- Java EE 5 also supports rich thin-client technologies such as AJAX, technologies that are crucial for building applications for Web 2.0.
- The flexible design of the framework has allowed it to grow well and accommodate new technologies such as Ajax.
- Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line also known as ADSL is a group of DSL technologies that apply more bandwidth in one direction than the other.
- DSL technologies use high-end modulation processes to pack data, voice, and video onto copper wires.
- The newest of the DSL technologies, VDSL can offer speeds up to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream.
- DSL or xDSL, is a family of technologies that provide digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network.
- DSL, also known as xDSL, is a generic name for all DSL technologies.
- What is J2ME ? Java 2, Micro Edition is a group of specifications and technologies that pertain to Java on small devices.
- Java EE 6 incorporates a number of technologies including JSF 2.0, EJB 3.1 and JPA 2.0, which make developing enterprise applications a simpler process.
- The book also describes the interaction between EJB applications and related technologies, like servlets, CORBA, messaging, directories and Web Services.
- This chapter gives the reader an understanding of RMI and CORBA, the technologies that EJB was originally built on.
- In J2EE, there are many technologies that support this, including JavaServer Pages, custom tags, Enterprise JavaBeans, and so forth.
- If you're up on the latest Java technologies, then you know that Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 3.0 is the hottest news in Java this year.
- In this article, Ed Roman, CEO of The Recently, there's been much said about Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) and Microsoft's COM+ technologies.
- This application demonstrates how to use the technologies of the J2EE platform, including EJBs, to develop full-featured enterprise applications.
- Best Current Practice documents describe the application of various technologies in the Internet.
- Development and application of space technologies for practical benefits here on Earth.
- Information > Data > Files > Xml
- Information Technology > Computers > Internet > Web
- Encyclopedia of Finance. > Technology
- Thought > Belief > Religion > Religion And Economics
* Apache Tomcat
* Communication Technologies
* Different Technologies
* Enterprise Edition
* Jsp Technologies
* Lucent Technologies
* Microsoft Technologies
* Networking Technologies
* Net Technologies
* Official Reference Implementation
* Source Technologies
* Web Services
* Web Technologies
* Wireless Technologies
* Xml Technologies
Books about "Technologies" in