Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Teenager"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A teenager is considered to have tachycardia if the resting heart rate is more than 90 beats per minute.
- The teenager was "just a superstar beyond his years," his father, Western Late Model division driver John Moore, said Sunday.
- As a teenager, the already accomplished pianist won a scholarship to the Institute of Musical Art in New York.
- The teenager was hired by Joe Gibbs Racing and has moved up quickly through the ranks.
- As a teenager, the rebellious Yen began running wild on the mean streets of Boston's notorious Combat Zone.
- As a teenager, Siegel befriended Meyer Lansky, formed a small gang with him that expanded to gambling and car theft.
- Dave Seaman is now entering his 20th year in the music industry having first joined DMC as a fresh-faced teenager from Leeds in October 1987.
- As a teenager, Copeland (along with his friend Jason Reso) attended WrestleMania VI sitting in the eleventh row at ringside.
- Takamatsu Sensei was already an accomplished budoka by the time he was a teenager, having won challenge matches against other martial artists and sumotori.
- Marshall Mathers, recording as Eminem, started rapping as a teenager in Detroit, Michigan.
- The cardiologist will discuss with you and your teenager the need for any additional heart surgeries.
- As a teenager he trained with an Okinawan master named Aragaki Seisho.
- Getz had the opportunity to play in a variety of major swing big bands while a teenager due to the World War II draft.
- Exploding into the jazz world in 1971, Stanley was a lanky teenager from the Philadelphia Academy of Music.
- Also as a teenager, Garth met and fell in love with Aquagirl (Tula), the impetuous and feisty Atlantean ward of Aquaman's predecessor, King Juvor.
- According to Fraser, "As a teenager, [Harvey] started out living with Hermione Baddeley, a blowsy star of intimate revue more than twice his age.
- Sirius as a teenager also made a brief appearance in Order of the Phoenix, and was played by James Walters.
- His 16th title also tied him with Bjorn Borg for most titles won as a teenager.
- Donald Vails and Thomas Whitfield, Cage began singing gospel music as a teenager.
- Carl Friedrich Gauss conjectured the limit of the number of primes not exceeding a given number (the prime number theorem) as a teenager.
- As a teenager, he branched out into playing the tenor saxophone, an instrument that would come to dominate the post-World War II American music scene.
- A fine trumpeter from time he was a teenager, Floyd later took up the tenor saxophone and became an impressive singer.
- He got his start as a teenager when he began teaching himself to play a tenor saxophone that belonged to one of his cousins.
- As a teenager, Ky-Mani started rapping and deejaying.
- As a teenager Ky-Mani started rapping and deejaying; his first single was entitled Unnecessary Badness.
- McLean came up in the Harlem jazz scene as a teenager in the late 1940s, befriending and playing with bebop progenitors Charlie Parker and Bud Powell.
- Crown Prince Leopold fought as a private during World War I with the 12th Belgian Regiment while still a teenager.
- The third single released from Black Cherry was " Twist ", a song inspired by a sexual fantasy Goldfrapp had about a boy as a teenager.
- Ma'an News reports: A Palestinian teenager reportedly killed by Israeli forces has returned home alive and well, his family said Friday.
- This time, there was no denying the French teenager.
- The "excuse" for this action was the assassination of Ernst vom Rath in Paris by a Jewish teenager whose parents had been rounded up by the Nazis.
- Elgart began playing trumpet as a teenager, and by age 20 had landed professional gigs.
- Won most titles as a teenager: 16 tied with Björn Borg Won 24 consecutive matches, the longest winning streak of any teenager in the open era in 2005.
- Andy Roddick is the hunky and cocky tennis pro whose junior titles and media-friendly charisma made him a celebrity when he was still a teenager.
- As a teenager, Jordy appears to have an interest in returning to the spotlight.
- While still a teenager, he reached the semi-finals of both the French Open and the US Open in 1988, and made the US Open semifinals in 1989.
- A native of Montpelier, Vermont, Frank Miller became a professional comics artist while still a teenager, in 1977.
- He began playing the bass guitar as a teenager, often playing along with Ramones, The Clash, and The Police records.
- He first joined the NDP when he was a teenager.
- As a teenager, he absorbed pop music from Motown to Liverpool and formed Money, his first band, when he was 16.
- I first saw "Annette" when I used to watch reruns of the Mickey Mouse Club in 1975 as a young teenager.
- Tosh's father abandoned the family when Peter was a young teenager.
- Bobby Fischer as a young teenager was much stronger than anyone he was playing, for example.
- As a young teenager, he was enrolled in the famous mussar Slabodka yeshiva in Lithuania, headed by the famous Rabbi Nosson Tzvi Finkel.
- After the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact when he was a teenager, his family fled to Lithuania.
- The Shona Laing song "1905", which reached #4 in the New Zealand charts in 1973, is about Henry Fonda, upon whom Laing had a crush as a teenager.
- Judy (Janet Waldo) was a typical teenager with a crush on rock & roll singer Jet Screamer.
- After racing speedboats as a teenager and later completing his aviation cadet training he joined the USAF in March, 1950.
- As a teenager, he fell in love with country music, particularly Bob Wills, Lefty Frizzell, and Hank Williams.
- As a teenager, Pastor played tenor saxophone in a number of east coast-based bands, sometimes with Artie Shaw who was a neighbor.
- DuBois, although just a teenager, started preaching when the pastor was away and was named an associate pastor.
- Pompey was a military superstar by his early 20's, when Caesar was still a teenager.
- According to Plutarch, sympathetic to Pompey, he was a popular teenager, considered a look alike of Alexander the Great.
- His flight from almost last on the first lap of his first race to 6th was a highlight for the teenager.
- He grew up in Berkeley and played as a teenager with Joe Henderson and Woody Shaw.
- We learn that Fred played professionally as a teenager with a jazz big band.
- She began performing as a teenager in 1942 and soon joined Lionel Hampton 's band.
- Bobby Rush began performing in Chicago as a teenager, and performed with blues greats Freddie King and Luther Allison.
- As a teenager, Parker developed a morphine addiction while in hospital after an automobile accident, and subsequently became addicted to heroin.
- Spice Girl Emma Bunton appeared in an episode of The Bill entitled "Missionary Work", on 23 February 1993, as a troubled teenager named Janice.
- On one swing through Dyess, Arkansas, Charlie remembers an encounter with a teenager named Johnny Cash.
- Mark began his racing career as a young teenager on the dirt tracks of Arkansas.
- Culture > Arts > Music > Trumpet
- Culture > Arts > Music > Singing
- Culture > Arts > Music > Guitar
* Avid Fan
* Benny Goodman
* Blues Bands
* Bumble Bee Slim
* Charlie Parker
* Composition Lessons
* Dance Bands
* Former Singer
* Frankie Avalon
* Gorgeous George
* Graduating High School
* High School
* Hongwu Emperor
* John Coltrane
* Kansas City
* Keen Eye
* Late 1960S
* Late Seventies
* Louis Armstrong
* Mahalia Jackson
* Piano Lessons
* Playing Professionally
* Rafael Nadal
* Religious Matters
* Russian Composers
* Singing Career
* Singing Professionally
* Stacy Peralta
* Timothy Spall
* Vietnam War
* Woody Mann
Books about "Teenager" in