Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Teeth"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Teeth were designed to complement each other.
- Teeth are worn down so much that the enamel is rubbed off, exposing the inside of the tooth which is called dentin.
- Dentist takes care of our mouth. Teeth are worn down so much that the enamel is rubbed off, exposing the inside of the tooth which is called dentin .
- Teeth are classified as incisors, canines, and molars.
- Teeth are among the most distinctive (and long-lasting) features of mammal species.
- Most teeth have identifiable features that distinguish them from others.
- Some animals, particularly carnivores, also use teeth for hunting or defense.
- Paleontologists use teeth to identify fossil species and determine their relationships.
- All primary teeth are replaced with permanent counterparts except for molars, which are replaced by permanent premolars.
- Dental anatomy is also a taxonomical science as it is concerned with the naming of teeth and their structures.
- In the primary set of teeth, there are two types of incisors, centrals and laterals, and two types of molars, first and second.
- Canine - the pointy teeth just behind the laterals.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Life
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Systems
- Glossaries > Glossary of Dentistry /
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Humans
- Humans > Medicine > Anatomy > Mouth
Books about "Teeth" in