Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Theme Song"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A theme song was recorded for the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun, but a different song of the same name by Lulu was chosen instead.
- The theme song was composed by South Border's Jay Durias and the song was nominated for an Aliw Award for Best song made for Television.
- The theme song was written by Steve Young, a songwriter and performer who never made it in the mainstream, but whose songs helped to create the outlaw style.
- The theme song is a techno song called "Skate With Me" in which Witt provides the vocals.
- The theme song was written and performed by The Fresh Prince (Will Smith).
- Three remixes of the theme song were produced and used as the main theme in three different episodes.
- Oakenfold remixed the Transformers theme as the theme song for then-new TV series, Transformers Cybertron.
- Theodore Long's theme song is "MacMilitant," which used to be Rodney Mack 's theme song.
- The theme song for the show was the instrumental "Having an Average Weekend" by the Canadian band Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet.
- Caffey also co-wrote the theme song to the television series, Clueless, with Anna Waronker.
- In 1974, a new theme song was composed for Captain Kangaroo, written by composer Robert L. Brush.
- The famous theme song, "The Hockey Theme," was written in 1968 by Dolores Claman and has been referred to as Canada's second national anthem.
- The original theme song to Captain Kangaroo (titled Puffin' Billy) was used from 1955-1974.
- The song served as the official theme song for 2004's No Way Out PPV event in San Francisco, California where he was defeated by Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
- Alicia Keys and the White Stripes ' Jack White have recorded the theme song to Quantum of Solace, the 22nd James Bond film, which hits U.S. theaters Nov.
- Mel Brooks wrote the lyrics for the theme song "High Anxiety," which he also sings in the film.
- They remain perhaps best-known for the track "Having an Average Weekend", which was used as the theme song to The Kids in the Hall.
- Years later the kids who watched can still remember "Spin and Marty" and the Mickey Mouse theme song.
- Lead vocal on the theme song for The Wuzzles is performed by songwriter Stephen Geyer.
- In fact, the Batman theme song was one of the very first songs Prince learned to play on the piano.
- This CD also contains the theme song for the same drama, performed by Tsunku and Ayumi Hamazaki.
- The Balladeer (voice of Waylon Jennings) sang and played the Dukes of Hazzard theme song, "Good Ol' Boys," and also served as the show's narrator.
- Description Bon-Bon Blanco's 6th single, Contains the theme song to the anime "One Piece." The front sleeve cover features the One Piece artwork.
- References to other media Further information: List of Pixar film references Puffin' Billy, the theme song from Captain Kangaroo, is used at the beginning.
- The NASCAR theme song "Thunder" will debut with the start of the 2004 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup season.
- Echoes of a Summer was originally titled The Last Castle, which is also the title of its theme song, composed by costar Richard Harris.
- Why didn't Hulk Hogan use his "Real American" theme song in WCW? To make it short and sweet, the WWF has the rights to that theme song.
- Also in 1981, Richie sang a duet with Diana Ross in the theme song for the film Endless Love.
- Spears also sings the theme song for Zoey 101, entitled "Follow Me" (which was co-written by her sister, Britney Spears).
- Somewhere in between, mashup artists have now imagined a theme song for Avatar as one might have been sung in Chinese.
- Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro is also included in the "Our Last Days" - " Casshern " OST and it is the " Casshern " theme song.
- The following year, she collaborated with former Commodores singer-songwriter Lionel Richie on the theme song for the film Endless Love.
- That same year, he recorded the theme song for Dennis Hopper's Colors, a film about inner-city life in Los Angeles.
- Reid's most recent musical contribution has been to HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher; he wrote the theme song.
- In 2007, Waldron worked with long-time creative partner Winifred Phillips to produce a cover version of the theme song from the Super Mario Bros.
- Air-checks made by the band reveal his theme song was 'Indigo' and not 'Accent On Youth' as has been written elsewhere.
- Dusty Springfield originally sang a theme song, "He's The Man", which was used in the opening credits for the "Wine Women & War" telefilm.
- The theme song, "Flo's Yellow Rose" was written and sung by Hoyt Axton.
- Hoyt Axton also sang the theme song for the TV sitcom Flo (1980-81).
- Later that year, Madonna had a short cameo appearance in the James Bond film Die Another Day, and also sang the theme song.
- Anime series with opening credits use the opening theme song as a quick introduction to the show.
- The first thing you hear when watching an anime is the opening theme song and I can definetly say it's very high up there in my favorite opening list.
- Also, in 1997, they were asked to play, and record, the theme song for the animated television show South Park.
- He seems to easily cope with the multiple jobs of directing, starring, action directing and even singing the theme song.
- Bluegrass stars Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs had the honor of composing and recording the theme song and hit record, The Ballad of Jed Clampett.
- Songwriter Sammy Lerner composed a theme song, "I'm Popeye the Sailor Man", for the first Popeye cartoon, which became forever associated with the sailor.
- Before the show's first airing, the theme song was switched to a version sang by Cree Summer, the voice of Miranda.
- The theme song for the Mark Belling Late Afternoon Show is an instrumental version of Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm from The Lost Boys (soundtrack).
- In 2000, a version of Handbags and Gladrags, a song written by Mike d'Abo was specifically arranged by Big George as the theme song to The Office series.
- A remix of the song serves as the theme song for the cartoon series Extreme Ghostbusters.
- Trivia Another carryover from the film was a remix of the Oscar-nominated tune “The Bare Necessities,” which served as Jungle Cubs’ theme song.
- Faith Hill's 2002 single " Baby You Belong " off her Cry album was used as the theme song for the movie Lilo & Stitch.
- Benny would sometimes joke about the appropriateness of "Love in Bloom" as his theme song.
- Description New single release from Ali Project and theme song to the anime series "Kamichama Karin" based around the theme of angels.
- Primus also wrote or co-wrote the theme song to South Park the TV show.
- Letters to Cleo recorded the theme song and music for the short lived animated series Generation O.
- The series was created by movie director Chris Columbus and featured music and a theme song composed by Eagles member Don Felder.
- The theme song of the series, "The Ballad of Serenity," was written by Joss Whedon and performed by Sonny Rhodes.
- Reid's most recent musical contribution has been to HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, having written the theme song.
- His theme song, "Real American," was initially written for the then-WWF tag- team champions Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda.
- The band put together the song and once again Playboy TV loved it and made it the theme song for their show.
- The show uses Ralph Reader's "Three Cheers" as its theme song every year.
- It’s the theme song for my new show.” When it comes to the rest of her album, Paris revealed “I was really inspired by Kylie Minogue.
- Arts > Music > Songs > Song
- Parapsychology > Paranormal > Ghosts > Ghostbusters
- Solo Career
* Torrie Wilson
Books about "Theme Song" in