Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Three Albums"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The first three albums are often called their "black-and-white" period, and the live album "On Your Feet or On Your Knees" marked the end of that period.
- Her first three albums were distinguished by superior jazz work and by the way she gave the group space in which to perform.
- The first three albums are perfect, while the rest have some good songs scattered among them.
- The first three albums were released by the now-defunct Mr. Lady Records, run by Kaia Wilson and Tammy Rae Carland.
- Eventually he formed Tyrannosaurus Rex with percussionist Steve Peregrin Took and released three albums and four singles.
- Their career yielded three albums, and was impacted by the tragic deaths of their guitarist Stefanie Sargent and close-friend Mia Zapata of The Gits.
- Bob Marley and the Wailers had previously recorded three albums, making Exodus the fourth.
- After their first three albums, the band expanded their following significantly with the release of their fourth, Puzzle in 2007.
- He recorded three albums with Kenton and also worked with fellow trombonist Kai Winding during this period.
- It has no official title mentioned on the cover and is commonly referred to as Led Zeppelin IV, in the style of the band's previous three albums.
- Johns' subsequent work on the first three albums by the Eagles was fundamental in establishing the group's sound and style.
- Taj Mahal's been chasing the blues around the world for years, but rarely with the passion, energy, and clarity he brought to his first three albums.
- Over the next three years they collaborated on three albums together on which Gilberto recorded 13 Jobim originals.
- Love released three albums with core members Lee, Echols (lead guitar, vocals), Bryan MacLean (guitar, vocals) and Ken Forssi (bass).
- Alexander said that his favorite of the three albums is Savoy Stomp, a dedication of the themes of twelve different bands that played at the Savoy Ballroom.
- He also released three albums of Christmas music with his own band.
- Joss has so far released three albums, with her most recent, Introducing Joss Stone having come out in March 2007, a few weeks before her 20th birthday.
- Three albums into their career, with healthy combined sales of 2 million, HIM felt it was the right time to define a couple of things.
- The band has released three albums: Letting Go, Two, and most recently, The Silver Lining on August 26, 2008.
- This talented musician is also a composer and songwriter, recording artist and producer, with three albums of original new-age jazz music on JustBe Music.
- The Allman Brothers had recorded just three albums, but his fame was secured.
- Over the course of the mid-'80s, Young released three albums that were all stylistic exercises.
- Over the course of the mid-'80s, Neil Young released three albums that were all stylistic exercises.
- The Living Things released three albums as a trio.
- Dalriada has been featured at most of Australia's major music festivals and have released three albums to date.
- After these three albums and extensive touring in the States, their record company went bust, leaving the band with no money and an uncertain future.
- All three albums have recently been reissued together by Raven, good news for the many people who love these albums [and who probably all hate me now!].
- Aside from releasing three albums that debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, The Game has gained notoriety for involvement in feuds with other rappers.
- After the band's founding in 1963, Elvin Bishop recorded three albums with the Paul Butterfield Blues Band.
- In exchange for Knight's assistance, Shakur agreed to release three albums for the Death Row label.
- By April of 1975, the group had released three albums and had toured America constantly, building up a sizable fan base.
- In many ways, Moontan is like a summation of everything the group had learned on their first three albums.
- He led his own Bruce Cale Orchestra through the 1980s, recording three albums with the group.
- Coryell was later replaced by Al Di Meola, and since 1981, the trio has recorded three albums under that line-up.
- In addition to his five albums with The Irish Tenors, Frank has made three albums with oboist David Agnew and four solo albums with orchestras.
- The Foo Fighters' previous three albums have all been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, for sales of one million copies.
- After recording three albums with them, Friedman went to France and worked for one year in Fabienne Shine 's band Shakin' Street.
- In 1971, Willie Mitchell brought Johnson to Hi Records, for whom he recorded three albums and a number of singles.
- This rolls out the singles from their three albums, early EPs and the obligatory new tracks too, both unreleased from the Urban Hymns sessions.
- The Blend's Favorite SEB Album " Shoot From the Hip," 2003 Of the three albums, her second record stands as my personal favorite.
- As Leslie Sam Phillips Burnett was growing up, artists like the Beatles would release two or three albums a year.
- Personally, I lost track of W.A.S.P musically after the first three albums.
- William Hung was offered a $25,000 advance on a record deal from Koch Entertainment in 2004, and released three albums on that label in 2004 and 2005.
- The trio recorded three albums for the label during the next two years, including a tribute to Duke Ellington.
- All three albums released via Geffen were certified platinum in Canada and gold in the United States.
- Compared with the previous three albums, the songs on Schoolboys were more independent from the album's concept and featured a harder rock sound.
- I can say that the three albums the band recorded in those years are the pinnacle of Gregg Giuffria music and some of the best music of that decade.
- With that line-up the band released three albums, but the band was most known for their powerful live performances.
- The band released three albums including their 1994 commercial breakthrough, Live Through This.
- The band were dropped by Atlantic Records in 1997 after three albums.
- Snoop then joined Capitol Records in 2002 for his album Paid tha Cost to Be da Boss, and then to Geffen Records in 2004 for his next three albums.
- This double album was 2Pac's first (and second) of three albums obligated to Death Row Records in exchange for their support in baling him out of jail.
- To begin with, this album has too many ABB cuts from their first three albums, as well as Layla from his work with the Dominos.
- Houston is the only female artist to have three albums sell over nine million copies each: Whitney Houston, Whitney, and The Bodyguard.
- Whitney Houston is the first artist to have three albums sell over 9 Million copies apeice, making her the most consistent artist ever.
- In late 1993 Rough Trade and DGC Records released the three albums by the band with liner notes by Cobain and Kim Gordon.
- The band, who were musically weaned on The Byrds and Tom Petty, released three albums and had several hits in the mid 1990s, before breaking up in 1997.
- Over the next four years the band released three albums, Friction (1996), Absolutes (1997) and Speakeasy (1999) (Tooth & Nail Records).
- Arts > Music > Singers > Whitney Houston
- Atlantic Records
- Mid 1990S
- Music > Musical Compositions > Albums > Liner Notes
Books about "Three Albums" in