Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Tow"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- TOW is a friendship and information link for those who are, or wannabe, teardrop trailer owners.
- BIKETOW is a unique motorcycle towing device that stores in your trunk and will safely and easily tow your motorcycle without the need for a trailer.
- The tow was the same as what we set it before the race.
- Spread Tow is a production method where the yarn are spread into thin tapes, and then the tapes are woven as warp and weft.
- In tow was his concubine, the princess Cassandra.
- With his young, blonde girlfriend in tow, he explains what it takes to be a successful con artist.
- This is an interesting question. Some riders say that a swivel hitch is not necessary and yet others would never tow a trailer without one.
- Scouts were shown how to break the "death grip" of a panicky rescue victim and tow a "drowning swimmer" to shore.
- The switch is connected by a cable to the tow vehicle.
- June 2, 2001 (Lamitan Siege): Catching the military by surprise, the Abu Sayyaf entered the town proper of Lamitan, Basilan with their hostages in tow.
- As gutters fill with ice, they often bend and rip away from the house bringing fascia, fasteners and downspouts in tow.
- Acrylic staple fiber, tow and tops.
- It is a great utility vehicle for working with, it has enough towing capacity to tow a pickup or your farming equipment.
- The towpath was on the Buckinghamshire bank, and navigation on the Berkshire side, so tow ropes had to pass across the island.
- However, some tow ratings impose limits as to frontal area of the trailer and overall length.
- You love trekking about the country with your travel trailer in tow, but you've begun to hate how it looks.
- The fibres are hackled (combed), to separate the long line and short tow fibres.
- Start at the steps beside B&Q and walk into the countryside along the tow path between the Neath Canal and the River Neath.
- Torfaen CBC's main responsibilities are for maintaining the tow path, grass cutting, litter picking and the removal of debris.
- Processors of flax fiber into scutched, and carded flax tow and slivers for yarn spinning, and composite and felt mill applications.
- Double your towing capacity while using a tow bar.
- He said that if a car can be made illegal by a bump from a tow truck, as Bowyer is claiming, then you’re pushing things too far.
- Bowyer took the lead shortly before the 100-lap mark with Edwards and Johnson in tow.
- Its adjustability allows you to tow easily and safely by keeping your trailer parallel to the ground, maintaining a more stable towing experience.
- A vehicle towed behind a motorhome, sometimes with two wheels on a special trailer called a tow dolly, but often with all four wheels on the ground.
- TOW BAR -- A device used for connecting a dinghy vehicle to the motorhome when it's towed with all four wheels on the ground.
- He tried to leave the track that afternoon and his tow vehicle would not start, keeping Dunn there and not allowing him to drive away from a dream.
- The Captain quickly started down the river with Humphrey close in tow.
- Dahlia Williams (Jennifer Connelly) is starting a new life (with her young daughter in tow) away from her estranged husband.
- Youth then began the band Brilliant with Big Paul, but the latter defected and traveled to Iceland to rejoin Killing Joke with new bassist Paul Raven in tow.
- In 1920, Torres García left with his family in tow for Paris.
- Lemon. Summary: Draco Malfoy shows up at the Dursleys the summer after Harry's sixth year with a baby in tow.
- STEP n TOW always offers convenience and safety for everyone in the family or work place.
- In 2005, after years of fumbling with the ball mount and step idea, the Step n Tow began to take shape and now is a reality, see it at www.StepnTow.com.
- Retractable safety cables on select models make it easy to complete the connection to your tow vehicle, then stow out of the way when not in use.
- Several lengths of tow are gathered and then drawn on heated rollers to three or four times their original length.
- Safety chains are intended to keep the trailer attached to the tow vehicle in the event of hitch failure, preventing the trailer from complete separation.
- With green flag racing finally underway, pole sitter Ronnie Silk showed the way with Reed in tow.
- CM Punk is the first man out to the ring, with Serena and Luke Gallows in tow, and of course, a mic in hand.
- When the field settled in at 20 laps, Gordon was leading with the Busch Boys in tow.
- At the halfway point, it was Kyle Busch leading the field with Ryan Newman in tow.
- So, your 'seasoned' RVer was mostly correct, the higher you raise both the trailer and the rear of the tow vehicle, the easier it is to connect the link.
- Add a rugged all steel roller to the bottom of the receiver hitch to protect the tow bar and prevent the hitch from dragging when the rear of the coach dips.
- The timber hitch is a temporary knot used to drag, tow or lift a log or pole.
- At the top, turn left along the tow path as far as the bridge over the branch to the lift.
- However, when Agamemnon arrives, he has in tow as a slave, the prophetess Cassandra.
- However, during the tow towards Swansea the cable parted on two occasions and finally the master ordered the anchors to be dropped.
- On 19 February 1861 the large American full-rigged ship William D Sewell bound from Bristol to Swansea in tow of a tug, became detached from her tug.
- He told them that "something had happened to the radiator", and suggested they come get it with a tow truck.
- With Ziggy Marley in tow, Summer adopts something of a West Indian accent.
- Snape arrives, dispatches Dumbledore himself and then flees Hogwarts with Draco in tow.
- Rossi knew if he could hang onto Max he could get a tow towards the front with him.
- With Casey Stoner flying and Hayden following right on his tail, that gap was enough to break the tow for Toseland.
- More than Hayden might like, but not enough to break the tow, and make good his escape.
- At the halfway mark at Lap 90, Harvick led with Earnhardt, Montoya, Martin and Ambrose in tow, flat-out, foot-to-the-floorboard.
- Spinners who don't spin in the grease generally buy their fibers pre-washed and carded, in the form of tow or roving.
- The short tow fibres are carded and drafted and then spun using a dry spinning method.
- Germany. Full line of pure hemp fabrics and blends, weaving yarn, sliver, and tow.
- At the end of October 1963, Falls of Clyde was taken under tow by fleet tug USS Moctobi.
- The notch tug is a conventional tug which is assigned to tow and push a specific barge, usually built to the shape and specifications of that tugboat.
- Materials > Textiles > Fibers > Yarn
- Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing > Tops
- Liquids > Water > Boats > Barge
- Tour Operators > Travel > Vehicle
* Bon Jovi
* Inland Waterways
* Textile Fabrics
* Tow Vehicle
Books about "Tow" in