Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Tracing"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A tracing was generated for each brain.
- Ray tracing is a technique for generating an image by tracing the path of light through pixels in an image plane.
- Ray tracing is a method for calculating the path of waves or particles through a system.
- Ray tracing (also called raytracing or ray casting) is a method of presenting three-dimensional (3D) images on a two-dimensional (2D) display.
- Cone tracing is a derivative of the ray tracing algorithm that replaces rays, which have no thickness, with cones.
- Use of RAPD, PFGE and PCR-REA for tracing and molecular epidemiology.
- Italian, Romanian and Spanish come from a Latin base, tracing the words mater and pater from Latin.
- As the cities were linked by the early highways, U.S. Route 1 and Interstate 95 came to pass through many of these cities, roughly tracing the fall line.
- Cable tracing and identification is made easy with a professional tone generator and inductive probe.
- Generates three distinct, selectable digital tone patterns for cable tracing and troubleshooting.
- Figure 3. Sample tracing: pulmonary artery pressure (PAP) and left ventricular end-diastolic pressure (LVEDP) at baseline.
- Profuse thanks to Gordon Chaffee for coding and sharing a patch to traceroute that allows tracing GRE traffic.
- ISBN 0-89005-172-0. An older attempt at tracing the etymological roots of Latin words.
- Here, I am tracing the route to library.airnews.net, the news server name at Airnews.
- This Order—actually divided among three separate groups—is a mendicant religious order of men tracing their origin to Francis of Assisi.
- Network Monitor works by placing the NIC on the capturing host into promiscuous mode so that it passes every frame on the wire up to the tracing tool.
- Founded in 1010 by Prince Yaroslav the Wise, it is one of Russia's oldest cities,tracing its roots back to the Viking Russ.
- It is essentially an application of the Monte Carlo method, and for this reason is also called stochastic ray tracing.
- The Ray tracing method can produce impressive images even though it does not account for diffuse reflection of a ray.
- For the purpose of ray tracing acceleration, methods that aim to reduce the number of rays to be traced have been proposed.
- You may also want to check out the Ray Tracing News issue guide and the ray tracing FAQ.
- The ventral striatum is clearly delineated by tracing the subicular territory.
- The value placed upon the mare led inevitably to the tracing of any family of the Arabian horse through his dam.
- That branch of optics dealing with the tracing of ray paths through optical systems.
- The most important source of inspiration was the Dutch Victim Tracking and Tracing System, for which Cisco also provided the technology.
- When the tracing object rotates quickly and translates slowly, the coiling angle will be close to 0°.
- Both synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) methods for tracing routes to remote hosts.
- This baseline tracing may be used later as a comparison with future EKG's, to see if any changes have occurred.
- An ECG may also be done for the following reasons: to obtain a baseline tracing of the heart's function (during a physical examination).
- An ECG may be necessary prior to a person having major surgery as a baseline tracing.
- It turns out that we can put these laws in a form as convenient as the ABCD matrices used for geometric ray tracing.
- In distribution ray tracing, at each point of intersection, multiple rays may be spawned.
- I just glanced over Shirley's paper on distribution ray tracing, and it definitely looks like something I should spend some time with.
- The procedure constructs paths from the eye to a light source using bidirectional path tracing, then constructs slight modifications to the path.
- If a protocol allows for several different types of packet tracing, modifiers may be applied to each individual type.
- This is because a global option for packet tracing would potentially create too much output.
- If one or more packet tracing servers are available within the vantage AS, then a packet tracing server within the vantage AS is identified.
- Ray transfer matrix analysis is a type of ray tracing technique used in the design of some optical systems, particularly lasers.
- Changes in an ECG from the normal tracing can indicate arrhythmias, as well as other heart-related conditions.
- Changes in an EKG from the normal tracing can indicate one or more of several heart-related conditions.
- Tracing options The Router Discovery Client and Server support the state trace flag which traces various protocol occurrences.
- Ray Tracing News - An infrequent newsletter on ray tracing and general computer-graphics research and resources.
- If you would like to be informed when a new issue of the Ray Tracing News has come out, let email@example.com know.
- This business model, called traitor tracing, has been researched extensively by Microsoft (and others).
- This problem is known from the introduction of Traitor Tracing by Chor, Fiat and Naor.
- The practice of traitor tracing is most often implemented with computer software, and evolved from the previous method of activation codes.
- In tracing back the evolution of eyes beyond bilaterians, we find highly developed eyes in some box-jellyfish as well as in some Hydrozoans.
- Established in 1974 it is tracing back to the founding of the "hirnanatomisches Laboratorium" by Paul Flechsig in the year 1883.
- In contrast to former anti-aliasing techniques based on cone tracing, the multi-resolution algorithm can be applied efficiently to scenes of high complexity.
- In recent years, increases in computer speed have made Monte Carlo algorithms like distributed ray tracing much more viable than beam tracing.
- Beam tracing is related in concept to cone tracing.
- Beam tracing is competitive with ray tracing in performance and has fewer sampling artifacts; the full version of this paper  gives a detailed comparison.
- The ray tracing algorithm can also be parallelized very well if each ray is considered separately.
- Miss Lee conducted research for, and wrote a program called "The Jazz Tree," tracing the origins and development of jazz as a native American art form.
- Tracing the expansion back revealed that the nebula must have become visible on Earth about 900 years ago.
- Notice that the same signs are used in this Tracing Board for the Earth Cross and Galactic Cross as the signs that were used in the circular Dendera zodiac.
- The middle column shows the "true" radiosity solution (computed with bidirectional path tracing).
- There's a common misconception = that Pixar do ray tracing but that's not true.
- Conveys the impact of the Holocaust by tracing the war-time experiences of one Munich family, the Blechners, in words and pictures.
- Tracing the history of galaxy formation leads us to the way our Universe presently looks.
- The first section of the chapter is spent tracing the historic “strict” monotheism of Second Temple Judaism and the way in which intermediaries function.
- Before the invention of photography, there was no way to preserve the images produced by these cameras apart from manually tracing them.
- Her parents were Croatian immigrants and her most recent recording is titled "Jelena Ana Milcetic, AKA Helen Merrill" tracing her musical experience.
- Researchers are down at the basement level of biochemistry, tracing the wiring, with ever more helpers and ever better tools.
- Some researchers have studied on parallel ray tracing on distributed memory multicomputers.
- I had, however, a pleasing though a melancholy opportunity of tracing his recent footsteps in the Field of Troy, and in the Palace of Ithaca.
- This is called distributed ray tracing and can be used to simulate motion blur, depth of field, penumbrae, gloss, and translucency.
- This suggests that we seek some kind of "higher gauge theory" that describes the parallel transport as we move a path through space, tracing out a surface.
- We can verify that g is a single-valued function on this surface by tracing a circuit around a circle of unit radius centered at z = 1.
- In this article I will begin by briefly tracing some of the ideas on gradience in linguistics and philosophy.
- Your entry: My family lives in Kristiansand S. I am interested in tracing the famly.
* Belmont Stakes
* Celestial Sphere
* Ecg Tracing
* Path Tracing
* Ray Tracing
* Spiral Arms
* Standard Model
* Television Station
Books about "Tracing" in