Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Trade Balance"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The trade balance is heavily in New Zealand's favour, with imports from Wallis and Futuna to New Zealand negligible.
- Trade Balance: China had a favorable trade balance of US$32 billion in 2004 and US$38.7 billion in 2003.
- Favorable trade balance Condition that total exports of a nation exceed total imports, creating a net export.
- Some of the most important indicators of a country economic growth are: 1) Gross Domestic Product, 2) The unemployment rate and 3) The trade balance.
- If exports of goods exceed imports, the trade balance is said to be favorable; if imports exceed exports, the trade balance if said to be unfavorable.
- Bahmani-Oskooee and Kara (2003) and Wilson and Tat (2001) use cointegration to examine the effect of depreciation on exports and the trade balance.
- However, with domestic demand led growth (as in the United States and Australia) the trade balance will worsen at the same stage in the business cycle.
- Society > Economics > Macroeconomics > Gross Domestic Product
Books about "Trade Balance" in