Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Translations"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Translations were made into Syriac, Coptic, Ge'ez and Latin, among other languages.
- Translations are still needed into languages as many as possible.
- Translations are a key part of the Ubuntu community, with deep roots in our Ubuntu philosophy.
- Translations are that in Eng, by J. W. Etheridge, including Onkelos, Jonathan, and the Jerusalem fragments, 2 vols., London, 1862, and the Latin transl.
- Translations are defined between formal notations of interest.
- Another is to let the computer learn some of these things automatically by examining large amounts of parallel text: documents which are translations of each other.
- We adapted our statistical machine translation system that performed successfully in previous DARPA competitions on open domain text translations.
- Cunei is a data-driven machine translation system that builds dynamic, statistical models based on instances of known translations found in a corpus.
- Translation Helper allows you to benefit from previous translations and parallel texts.
- LF Aligner is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to help translators create translation memories from texts and their translations.
- Tools for processing parallel corpora, including automatic sentence alignment, word alignment, phrase alignment, detection of omissions and gaps in translations, and others.
- The maligna is a bilingual text aligner - it can be used to discover which sentences in one text correspond to sentences in other text when the texts are translations of each other.
- Richard Le Gallienne (1866-1947) produced a verse translation, subtitled "a paraphrase from several literal translations", in 1897.
- There are a number of verse translations of the Gloria in Excelsis, the Lord's Prayer, and the Apostles' Creed, as well as a number of hymns and proverbs.
- The book contained good translations of the psalms paraphrased by the most famous poet of the Polish Renaissance, Jan Kochanowski.
- There are several phrases in Norwegian that don't have good translations in English.
- Professional human translators, on the other hand, can produce good translations of many kinds of text.
- Partial translations of the Bible into English can be traced back to the end of the 7th century.
- In French there exist only partial translations, chief among them being those made by Bergmann many years ago.
- Dragon Quest VI was unofficially translated into English by the online translation groups called DeJap Translations and NoPrgress.
- Dragon Quest V was unofficially translated into English by online translations groups called DeJap Translations and Partial Translations.
- A "Targum" is a translation, but the term is usually used specifically to designate Aramaic translations of the Bible.
- All the books of the Hebrew Bible have corresponding Targums (Aramaic translations) except Daniel and Ezra-Nehemiah.
- The classical poets (Hafiz, Sa'di, Khayyam, Rumi, Nezami and Ferdowsi), are now widely known in English and can be read in various translations.
- My tactic changed to one who knows nothing of the Bible or various translations.
- The term magic in its various translations has been used in a number of ways.
- A number of Lines are mentioned in the VENONA translations, and their specialization can be either identified or easily inferred.
- Address translations performed by NAT are session based and would include translation of incoming as well as outgoing packets belonging to that session.
- In modern translations of the Bible, the results of textual criticism have led to certain verses being left out or marked as not original.
- I hate to see classical writers still monopolized by modern translations or edited editions.
- Critical editions that rely primarily on the Alexandrian text-type inform nearly all modern translations (and revisions of older translations).
- The Central Asian, Sak and Uyghur Buddhist texts with their Chinese and Tibetan translations have been published.
- The text contained in the Faxian and Tibetan translations is roughly equivalent to just the first quarter of the greatly expanded Dharmaksema version.
- The main website of Hamas provides translations of official communiqués in Persian, Urdu, Indonesian, Russian, English, and Arabic.
- Medieval scholars knew of Plato only through translations into Latin from the translations into Arabic by Persian and Arab scholars.
- It is not known at what time the first translations of the Bible were made into Persian.
- Have confidence: translations shown in examples to show you how to really use Malay and English.
- Definition of estricto from Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary with Spanish and English word translations and examples.
- In the beginning, the English translations for the examples will also be as literal as possible to convey the Japanese sense of the meaning.
- Symmetries which can be continuously connected to the identity are called continuous, and translations, rotations, and boosts are examples.
- The affine group contains an invariant subgroup, called the subgroup of (parallel) translations, consisting of the mappings for which is the identity.
- Here are my recommendations for printed translations that add up to a useful -- if incomplete -- version of the Tipitaka: Vinaya Pitaka.
- Because of his profound understanding of Buddhism and his excellent skill in languages, his translations marked a new period in Buddhist literature.
- His fine translations were popular and helped to spread Buddhism in China.
- English to French translators, English to Spanish, German, Italian translations, English electronic translators for every language, (or near enough).
- I only know them through the medium of English, French, and Italian translations.
- His sonnets and those of his contemporary the Earl of Surrey were chiefly translations from the Italian of Petrarch and the French of Ronsard and others.
- The authoritative version was in Latin, with translations into Russian and Manchu, but these versions differed considerably.
- Following are the major versions and translations of the Bible that have been issued during the past 2,200 years.
- We have tried to identify what we consider to be the very best among the many translations and versions of these books in the market.
- There are many Jain Puranas, dealing with Jain myths, history and legends.  Studies and English translations of this particular genre are meagre.
- If, then, our knowledge of the origin of the Septuagint be meagre, it is at least more extensive than that which we possess of other translations.
- The majority of sources for medieval monasticism are in Latin, but translations exist in easily accessible paperbacks.
- The following list came from a dozen or so sources, including translations of the Eddas.
- Finally, I provide a listing of the few available English translations that are done from the Greek Septuagint text and their sources.
- In common with most other translations of the period, the New Testament was translated from the Textus Receptus (Received Text) series of the Greek texts.
- It underlies most modern translations of the New Testament.
- Matthew Akester has contributed translations of Tibetan source texts, including excerpts from the writings of the Fifth and Thirteenth Dalai Lamas.
- The Writings of Martin Luther (1958) provides 55 volumes of selected works in good translations.
- This volume contains English translations of Frege's early writings in logic and philosophy and of relevant reviews by other leading logicians.
- Extracts from some of these works have been translated, usually along with translations of commentaries.
- Translations of key texts from Suger & commentary by a great art historian.
- Nicholas V supported translations of the greatest of Greek mathematicians, Archimedes, and the greatest of Greek astronomers, Ptolemy.
- Even in the last days of Liberty, translations such as Paul Eltzbacher's Anarchism appeared.
- The Library of Economics and Liberty publishes most English translations of his works.
- This package contains architecture-independent supporting data files required for use with pidgin, such as documentation, icons, translations, and sounds.
- This package contains application translations, help files and screenshots.
- This package provides further translations for installed desktop files.
- KDE 4.2.2 also ships a more complete set of translations.
- Partial translations into 32 other languages are also available, many of which are expected to be completed during the KDE 3.2 life cycle.
- Fedora Core 2 includes KDE 3.2.2, which is a maintenance release correcting numerous problems, and includes enhanced support for existing translations.
- Translations of the manga and novels exist in several languages, including Chinese and French.
- He is the author of plays, novels and works of short fiction, translations and several seminal works of Canadian literary criticism.
- The first edition of GURPS Uplift was one of the best translations of novels into an RPG setting.
- There has not been a universal, homogenous translation of his works into English, mainly translations of individual short stories or collections of stories.
- The Butterfly's Burden, his translations of Mahmoud Darwish's most recent collections of poetry, is forthcoming from Copper Canyon Press in 2006.
- Prose works included translations from the Latin and French as well as collections of tales, anecdotes, and witty sayings.
- This collection of traditional ghazals was followed by a collection of nazms, by translations of foreign poetry, and by many works in free verse.
- This collection of material also contains translations of texts into Polish.
- The collection at Access to Insight continues to grow, with additional translations and books being contributed by a number of monks and lay scholars.
- Pyramid Texts Online - Discover the texts in the pyramid of Unas, has photographs of the walls and translations.
- Many outstanding translations exist, often with beautiful nature drawings, paintings, photographs, and Chinese calligraphy accompanying the text in English.
- Includes biographical info, photographs, English translations of his poetry, and links.
- Books in Print shows that what may be two translations of portions of the Zohar, but the portions translated and the quality remain unknown to me.
- These new translations preserve Cicero's literary artistry and emotional force, and achieve new standards of accuracy.
- There are seven frieze groups, the groups consisting of symmetries of the plane whose group of translations is isomorphic to the group of integers.
- The translations here arise from the glide reflections, so this group is generated by a glide reflection and a rotation.
- Translation, rotation, and orthogonal subgroups We thus have two new kinds of isometry subgroups: all translations, and rotations sharing a fixed point.
- Such a man is usually referred to as a Nazirite in English translations, and there are a number of references to Nazirites in the Old Testament.
- Euro-English (also Euroenglish or Euro-Englisch) terms are English translations of European concepts that are not native to English-speaking countries.
- In English translations of Buddhist literature, householder denotes a variety of terms.
- B. Erokhine, Tibetan Translations in Russia 19 same reason some terms and details go beyond the original meaning.
- Only this fact shows why many people need Chinese translations, especially Chinese to English translation and English to Chinese translation.
- You can click the links for definitions, example sentences, pronunciations and Chinese translations.
- Belief > Religion > Christianity > Bible
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Communication > Translation
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Culture > Languages
- Communication > Translation > Translation Memory > Parallel Texts
* Bible Translations
* Buddhist Texts
* Classic Texts
* English Translations
* Euclidean Group
* European Languages
* First Translation
* First Translations
* French Translations
* German Translations
* Glide Reflections
* Greek Translations
* Human Thinking
* Italian Poets
* Latin Translations
* Li Po
* Masoretic Text
* Octavio Paz
* Old Testament
* Original Term
* Original Texts
* Published Translations
* Small Distances
* Target Language
* Tibetan Buddhism
* Various Languages
Books about "Translations" in