Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Trays"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The trays are worn anywhere from 30 minutes a day to overnight, depending on the solution you and your dentist find most suitable.
- Trays are then removed and the procedure is repeated up to two more times.
- The trays are comfortable for the sensitive tissues of your gums and cheeks, and they're conveniently removable so you can eat and brush your teeth normally.
- Trays are worn for the first 5 days, then twice a week to maintain desired tooth whitening.
- These trays are intended to cover only the exposed teeth while a tray for my invention must be deeper to bring the solution into contact with the gums.
- Then here's our step-by-step guide: Fill the seed trays with compost and firm down so it's 2.5cm below the side of the tray.
- It is particularly suitable for home-made propagators and seed trays.
- Your dentist can custom-fit trays for your upper and lower teeth, and you do the rest from the comfort of your home.
- The most effective teeth whitening techniques available today are in-office laser teeth whitening and at-home teeth whitening with custom-fit trays.
- The gel is applied to the teeth using custom-made bleaching trays that resemble mouth guards.
- Instead of bonding brackets to the tooth, a series of strong plastic trays are fabricated.
- Your dentist will create customized trays for your mouth based on plaster molds of your teeth.
- Techniques vary from disposable or customized trays to one hour in office whitening that can lighten your teeth up to 10 shades or more.
- Lastly, place the orange juice concentrate inside of a jar or put it on ice trays and freeze once more.
- In only a day or two your custom whitening trays will be ready for you to pick up.
- Next, we take an impression to fabricate custom whitening trays that fit your teeth snugly.
- These impressions will be made into custom bleaching trays.
- Custom bleaching trays are made to fit your teeth.
- This was largely due to the level of skill in taking one's teeth impression, the impression required to cast a model and create customized trays.
- After I squeeze them I put the juice into ice cube trays, freeze, then put the cubes of citrus juice into freezer bags.
- Next, we will fit your custom trays in your mouth to ensure they feel comfortable.
- Although both mouthpieces are safe, the custom fit bleaching trays are more precise and more comfortable to wear.
- In addition, there are trays you can wear that promises whiter teeth.
- The effectiveness of paint-on teeth whiteners is not as strong as strips or trays.
- To increase the effectiveness and to minimize the side effect of bleaching the bleaching trays are individually made to order for specific customers.
- To apply the bleach, you will be required to wear trays that are filled with bleaching agents.
- Thus, three office appointments are required: impressions, delivery of the whitening kit with the trays, and a one-month follow-up.
- Left over coconut milk can be frozen in ice trays and used whenever required Add a teaspoon of condensed milk while preparing glace icing.
- Foothill Hydroponics - Everything you need to grow plants indoors, hydroponic systems, nutrient, rockwool, perlite, pumps, and trays.
- Zoom! is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results without the inconvenience of wearing trays.
- Whitening in comparison to weeks of wearing trays and gradual teeth whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy individual.
- In the morning, after removing the trays, rinse your mouth with luke-warm water.
- Other methods employ dental trays or dental stints that have received an application of a whitening agent.
- Our office also makes impressions and trays that are custom made for your teeth.
- Most systems that are available are costly and time consuming and require the use of trays or plastic strips and often repeated visits to your dental office.
- The fabrication of bleaching trays requires the making of an impression of your teeth in the office.
- Various tooth whitening gel products are available in the form of dental trays or strips.
- However, these trays can still be used if care is taken to adjust occlusion in retrusive and lateral movements when the restorations are seated.
- We fabricate all of the crowns, bridges, dentures, implant supported restorations, night guards, and bleaching trays.
- Gels and foams are placed in fluoride trays and applied at the dental office after your child's teeth have been thoroughly cleaned.
- This method is especially useful in young patients and those with special needs that may not tolerate fluoride trays comfortably.
- Ideal application is using custom made fluoride trays.
- Patients typically use the trays for approximately thirty minutes twice a day until the desired shade is achieved.
- Most patients find these trays very comfortable to wear and sleep with.
- Patients not able to effectively comply with use of fluoride trays should be instructed to use brush-on gels and rinses.
- Freeze the tea in ice cube trays and then place a cube in a glass of water for tea.
- I always bottom water by pouring water in the trays and letting the roots or peat pots soak up the water.
- This is further helped by the top feed where water is introduced to the highest part of the boiler and made to trickle over a series of trays.
- Annuals are sold in trays (undivided containers with multiple plants), flats (trays with built-in cells), peat pots, or plastic pots.
- Two part-time Oak Island employees nourish the trays of 80,000 seedlings in two greenhouses.
- Once your seedlings are big enough, fill seed trays with compost and transfer the seedlings over.
- The system provides the same beautiful results as traditional braces, but since the trays are made of clear plastic, they are virtually invisible.
- Initially i thought of laser whitening as i heard that the results are much better and is safer than bleaching with trays.
- We will also show you how to apply the prescription whitening gel to the trays so that your at-home teeth whitening system produces the results you desire.
- This makes it the proper gel to use if you will be wearing the trays overnight.
- You would wear the trays overnight for up to 14 nights to whiten to the desired shade.
- A carbamide peroxide gel is placed in these trays and the trays with gel are worn for about 3 hours, or overnight.
- Customized trays are filled with a whitening gel and worn in the mouth for as little as 1 hour per day.
- Simply pour the solution into your custom mouth trays and wear them for an hour a day.
- I notice some discomfort in my back teeth after removing the trays but it is usually gone by an hour or so.
- If you take small scissors and trim the trays on the gingival line, you do not have a waste factor of gel and do not expose the soft tissue to the process.
- The last step of this process involves fitting the custom bleaching trays.
- These workers usually are on their feet, reaching for sacks and trays of mail or placing packages and bundles into sacks and trays.
- The patient is fitted with the trays, and then is instructed to place a thin ribbon of the gel into the tray and wear while sleeping.
- Patient will assume all financial responsibility for any expenses associated with results from improper use or application of whitening trays and gels.
- The patient wears these trays usually for 30-45 minutes or overnight depending on the product strength selected.
- Clean the trays with Q-tips under COOL running water.
- Clean the whitening trays with water and a toothbrush.
- You can check out whitening toothpaste, gel, floss, strips, or trays, they should all work out for you.
- Like other at-home treatments these products contain mouth trays and a carbamide peroxide solution.
- Supplier of plug trays in California, whose products include perennials, miniature roses, and spring plants, sold primarily through brokers.
- These typically consist of a lower dosage peroxide gel and trays that you wear at your convenience.
- Gagging on the trays may occur, and nausea and vomiting can result from swallowing the fluoride.
- Cost of Luma Whitening Luma Teeth Whitening costs $ 450 circa 2009 and includes Tres White Bleaching trays to help maximize your "individual" result.
- The Invisalign System works begins by first creating a series of trays that will each moving your teeth gradually until the end result is achieved.
- Your cosmetic dentist will many times provide trays and gel for use at home to keep your results optimal.
- Unfortunately, I fell asleep twice while wearing the trays and as of yesterday I feel as if my front teeth became "rough" feeling.
- In many cases this may only whiten a few of the front teeth unlike custom trays that can whiten the entire smile.
- I had the trays once but they didnt make the entire tooth white, as if the product didnt cover the entire tooth, it wasnt uniform.
- Definitely recommend this product but only if you're gonna visit your dentist for custom trays.
- The patented Invisalign® trays straighten teeth effectively, yet are virtually unnoticeable.
- The number of invisalign® trays used will depend on each individual case but the average is between 18 and 30.
- The first visit is used to take impressions of your teeth in order to create clear, plastic trays for you.
- There are no metal brackets and wires involved but only clear plastic trays that follow the contour of your teeth.
- Flexible clear plastic trays are fabricated to fit precisely to your teeth.
- You take the mold of your teeth and mail the molds to a dental lab who fabricates the trays and mails them back to you.
- Molds of your teeth are taken to create 18 to 30 sets of aligning trays that incrementally move your teeth into the desired position.
- The average patient will wear mouth trays for one to two weeks.
- Custom bleaching trays provided by a dentist provide even better results, if you are willing to wear them every night for a few weeks.
- Custom mouth trays are typically worn at night for a few weeks.
- For maintenance of whitened teeth the trays should be used every several months.
- Medicine > Anatomy > Mouth > Teeth
- Culture > Architecture > Home > Bleach
* At-Home Whitening
* Bleaching Agent
* Bleaching Gel
* Bleaching Gels
* Bleaching Solution
* Bleaching Trays
* Boiling Water
* Carbamide Peroxide
* Custom Trays
* Gum Irritation
* Home Bleaching
* Hydrogen Peroxide
* Ice Cubes
* Invisalign Trays
* Lower Teeth
* Mouth Trays
* Tea Bowls
* Teeth Trays
* Teeth Whitening
* Teeth Whitening Trays
* Tooth Whitening
* Whitening Agent
* Whitening Gel
* Whitening Gels
* Whitening Solution
* Whitening Strips
* Whitening System
* Whitening Trays
Books about "Trays" in