Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Trousseau Gris"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Trousseau Gris is a white mutation, occasionally found in Jura but common in California.
- Trousseau Gris is a white mutation, occasionally found in Jura and once common in California under the name 'Gray Riesling'.
- Trousseau Gris is a French variety of white wine grape.
- Trousseau Gris is a rare grape varietal that originated in Alsace, France.
- Trousseau Gris is a multip le award-winning wine full of spice and fruit.
- Trousseau Gris is otherwise known as grey Riesling.
- For example, Grey Riesling is actually Trousseau Gris, an unrelated grape.
- In California, small amounts of CHENIN BLANC or SYLVANER are often blended with Trousseau Gris to enhance the resulting wines.
- Trousseau Gris (or Gray Riesling) is a white wine grape variety occasionally found in Jura but widely planted in California.
- Gray Riesling is actually Trousseau Gris, a white mutant of the Bastardo port wine grape.
- A variant called Trousseau Gris (also Trousseau) is grown in France, especially in the Chablis (Burgundy) region where it is called the Tressot.
- TROUSSEAU GRIS: Mutated version of the Trousseau grape found in the Jura region of France.
- Trousseau Gris A mutation of the Trousseau grape grown in the Jura region of France.
- The wines produced from Trousseau Gris are generally mild, have muted aromas and flavors, and light ACIDITY. The styles can range from DRY to medium-sweet.
- Produces old- vine Zinfandel and Trousseau Gris from organically tended grapes.
- Fanucchi Vineyards Produces old-vine Zinfandel and Trousseau Gris from organically tended grapes.
- Home > Cooking > Foods > Wine
- World > Countries > European Union > France
- Cooking > Foods > Wine > Wines
- Glossaries > Glossary of Wine Stubs /
Books about "Trousseau Gris" in