Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Tulcea"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Tulcea is a Romanian county (Judeţ) in the Dobrogea region, with the capital city at Tulcea (population: 96,813).
- Tulcea is a pleasant town, much nicer than we expected.
- Tulcea is the gate of the Danube Delta, the administrative center of the county, a touristic place, as well.
- Tulcea - the starting point for trips to the Danube Delta.
- Tulcea is a county (jude--) in the East of Romania, the North side of the Dobrogea region, with the capital city at Tulcea (population: 96,813).
- A visit to Tulcea is recommended for nature lovers and those who fancy a boat trip on the Danube Delta.
- Departure to Tulcea, the gate of Danube Delta, the paradise of flora and fauna, unique in Europe.
- DAY 3 Tulcea Reconnect with nature, explore Europe’s last great wilderness destination, Danube Delta.
- Chilia Veche is a village situated 50 miles north-east of Tulcea on Chilia Arm.
- Mahmudia, a village situated 22 miles south-east of Tulcea on the road to Independenta, is a river port.
- Independenta (former Murighiol), a village situated 25 miles south-east of Tulcea, is placed at the main turn of the Sf-ntu Gheorghe branch.
- In the afternoon we sail along the Nebunu Lake, through the Canal of the 36th Mile, back to Tulcea.
- TripAdvisor™ lists cheap flights and discount airfares to Tulcea, Romania.
- TripAdvisor SmartDeals are the best deals on the best hotels in Tulcea.
- Visit our Tulcea forum page to ask questions and get advice about Tulcea travel.
- We provide fantastic discounts of up to 50% off a huge selection of hotels in Tulcea.
- We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Tulcea each week.
- So, driving from Braila to Tulcea, you have the rugged hills of northern Dobrogea on one side, and the Danube on the other.
- Exarhul de la Vicina (Isaccea sau Tulcea de azi) devine Mitropolitul T--rii Rom--ne--ti.
- Salariatii aeroportului "Delta Dunarii" din Tulcea se pregatesc de greva.
- Primaria Tulcea " orasul de la portile Deltei Dunarii Informa ii detaliate despre ora , cultur i principalele atrac ii turistice .
- Other areas like Cataloi, Babadag in the Dobrogean Highlands part of our Guide to County Tulcea, along with the Delta Margin towns like Murighiol.
- Daily boat service from Tulcea to Sulina and to Sfantu Gheorghe.
- Uzlina, a village 40 miles south-east of Tulcea, is one of the few fishing settlements on the left bank of Sf-ntu Gheorghe branch.
- After Tulcea, you will continue the trip by bus to Jurilovca, little fishermen village with beautiful traditional houses.
- Sf-ntu Gheorghe, a village situated at the spot where the branch of the Danube by the same name flows into the sea, lies 70 miles south-east of Tulcea.
- Once arrived here in Tulcea, you will have a boat trip in the Delta, with lunch on board, leading to Sf.
- From Tulcea out to Chillia, Sulina and Sfantu Gheorghe, birds of all kinds abound in this rich natural resource in what is Europe's newest land.
- In Tulcea, trying to find out how to get a boat down the river, I met the daughter of Daniel's partner (Irina), who told me her father could take me.
- Later in the day, board on a boat trip to the Purchelu mixed bird colony close to Tulcea, the county.
- After breakfast we take you to Tulcea, transfer into a boat and explore some of the main channels and lakes of the Delta.
- In the morning going back to Tulcea on the biggest channel - Sulina Channel.
- You can go boat along any of the three main channels, into which the Danube divides a few miles upstream from the city of Tulcea.
- Isaccea (population: 5,614) is a small town in the Tulcea county, in Dobruja, Romania, on the right bank of the Danube, 35 km north-west of Tulcea.
- In Tulcea, is a visiting centre for the Delta.
- Also an inscription found at the Tulcea Museum of Archaeology mentions the name Aegyssus for the town.
- Around 1848, Tulcea was still a small shipyard city, being awarded city status in 1860, when it became a province capital.
- Cultural Mecca Tulcea still has residual traditions from the Turkish days, and pastries in particular can be a very pleasant surprise.
- The Tulcea --- Br--ila roadway crosses the town.
- Viele der Menschen hier arbeiten in den nahen St-dten Tulcea, Br-ila und Galati.
- D ie Gemeinde Isaccea befindet sich im Tulcea-Landesbezirk, gelegen an der -22- zwischen den St-dten Tulcea und Br-ila.
- The Danube Margins Extending south-east from Tulcea a lone two-lane road trundles towards the Delta, running along the last ground along the St. George Arm.
- The Danube River splits to form the northern Chilia Arm and the southern Tulcea Arm just north of Tulcea.
- Visit Tulcea, one of the oldest cities in Romania, and continue with an exploration of the Danube Delta, one of Europe's leading wildlife sanctuaries.
- Halmyris, Tulcea, Romania- Where the Danube River empties into the Black Sea lays the historic Roman fort and military supply depot at Halmyris.
- The monasteries of Tulcea county, virtually all of them situated at the base of the Macin Mountains, are unpretentious.
- Unpitching the tents and leaving the campsite for the Town of Macin.Transfer to Tulcea by minibus and to Crisan(a tipcal delta village) by boat.
- Tulcea picture albums Tulcea travel images.
- Welcome to the InfoHub Tulcea pictures and images page.
- Tulcea Map, Map of Tulcea | infohub.com A collection of high quality Maps at InfoHub.com.
- Three ports -- Braila, Galati and Tulcea -- are both river and sea ports, capable of receiving seagoing ships of up to 7,500 dwt and a draught of 7.0 m.
- Three ports, Braila, Galati and Tulcea, are both river and maritime ports.
- Judetul Tulcea Travel Guide - Vacations - VirtualTourist.com The best Judetul travel tips, reviews and photos, posted by real travelers.
- Tulcea photo gallery This Tulcea photo gallery is part of the TrekEarth Photo Gallery, a website devoted to photos from around the world.
- Tulcea and Constanţa, c lick on either map below for details.
- World > Countries > European Countries > Romania
- Population > Settlements > Cities > City
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Population
- Glossaries > Glossary of Cities In Romania /
Books about "Tulcea" in