Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Twist"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Twist, a bHLH transcription factor, is required for mesenchyme differentiation of the pharyngeal arch structures.
- Twist is always put into yarn of any kind to increase its strength.
- Twist is expressed in the undifferentiated cells committed to muscle and cartilage development and inhibits their differentiation.
- Twist is required for establishment of the mouse coronal suture.
- Plot twist is a change ("twist") in the direction or expected outcome of the plot of a film or novel.
- The name pulasan came from the Malay word pulas (twist) together with the suffix -an.
- I think the best way to try Campari for the first time is probably in a weak Campari soda (Campari, sparkling water, ice, maybe a twist of lemon).
- Stir and add long twist of lime.
- In a bitter twist of irony, the race and track that Earnhardt seemed to love competing at was the one that took his life away too soon at age 49.
- With a name like North, it is a delicious twist of irony that Chandra North is a good old Texan girl at heart.
- As a cruel twist of fate, Kahne will have his spot next year, but only for that year before he goes to Team GQ (Hendrick Motorsports).
- Johnson: Full turn didn't make it all the way around, and low chest and a slight foot adjustment on the landing of her standing full twist.
- A twist of lemon or orange can be used instead of the olive.
- Add the twist of orange peel, top with the olive, and serve.
- Add the vermouth, then snap the lemon twist over the glass and drop it in, or just drop in the olive.
- Into a chilled and sugar-rimmed martini glass, pour equal parts citrus vodka and pomegranate juice, stir gently, and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- Fill with carbonated water, add the twist of lemon peel, stir gently, and serve.
- Like Magic Knight Rayearth, one of Clamp's previous works, Cardcaptor Sakura is a new twist on an old genre.
- The corresponding trivial bundle B × F would look like a cylinder, but the Möbius strip has an overall "twist".
- Shawn Johnson performs a floor routine to "Pocketful of Sunshine" sung by Natasha Bedingfield during Frosted Pink with a Twist.
- Mary Lou Retton and Scott Hamilton are the hosts." " Frosted pink with a twist ".
- A further twist: under EU regulations, liquors classified as "bitters" may legally contain as much as 35mg per liter of thujone.
- The fact that Draco was sobbing at the sink is also a surprising twist, as it portrays Draco as oddly sympathetic.
- In the end is then made a loop, which is given a half twist and bent around the main rope.
- Two crossing points created by an extra twist in a loop.
- In fact, because the four corner angles were not quite aligned correctly to meet the pyramid apex, there is a very slight twist at the top.
- Philippe Noiret figures amusingly in a slight twist at the end of the film.
- Her floor was impessive she is actually back o tumbling a double pike and triple twist and beam is almost back to full difficulty.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
- This was just an average match and it had a nice twist at the end.
- Depending on the direction of this final twist, the yarn will be known as s-twist or z-twist.
- But since a white woman was not supposed to end up with an Arab, a final twist in the movie reveals that the Sheik is, in fact, adopted.
- The final twist to this tale is that on 2 September 2006, route 60 went back to Arriva London.
- In a unique twist of fate, the bicycle was provided to Emmanuel by the CAF, the organization that was founded for Jim MacLaren after his second injury.
- Crime Spree is a unique twist on an old genre.
- A Bimini twist creates a loop at the end of the line in which it is tied.
- It's of an unidentified North Korean gymnast doing a Tsukahara double back with a full twist.
- In a strange twist of fate, Davey would lose his own life just a year later at Talladega.
- Burney was transferred back to the Discovery as its commander and by a strange twist of fate captained the ship on its last leg to the Thames.
- In modern literature, this device is often used to create an ironic twist of fate in which the villain gets caught up in his own trap.
- The match is four games and has an interesting twist: Each game begins with a different variation of the Sicilian Defense.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel, orange slice or maraschino cherry.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel, slices of orange and a maraschino cherry.
- Garnish with an orange slice, lemon twist and a maraschino cherry.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, add a twist of orange, and serve.
- Campari. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
- Dash orange bitters into a chilled cocktail glass, Squeeze and treat with orange twist.
- Unfortunately, it has now become expectant of Shyamalan to always incorporate a twist ending into his narratives, thus creating a bias within the viewer.
- In fact, his use of the twist ending was so common that readers often expected there to be one at the end of one of his stories.
- James Patterson has often used a particular variant of the twist ending.
- In literature, a red herring is a plot device intended to distract the reader from a more important event in the plot, usually a twist ending.
- She omitted a triple twist in her floor exercise instead pulling off only a double.
- While on tour she also debuted a newly re-worked routine on uneven bars and a 3.5 twist on floor exercise.
- But oh, can they twist and tumble and fly from top to bottom on the uneven bars like the lightest of feathers.
- There aren’t many cocktails which call for Lillet, it is more commonly served on the rocks with a twist of lemon, and as such it is a wonderful aperitif.
- The third single released from Black Cherry was " Twist ", a song inspired by a sexual fantasy Goldfrapp had about a boy as a teenager.
- In a twist of irony, Big Show was first discovered by Hogan himself, and in 1995 was pushed as a major threat to Hogan's WCW Championship reign.
- Squires can twist more than 2 wires depending on gauge and insulation thickness.
- Includes hardware, electrical and pneumatic tools, architectural and twist drills, chinaware instruments, plastic products, and wires and cables.
- The wires are wound in a helix with a twist rate of 3 full turns per inch.
- Those who wear eyeglasses sometimes prefer binoculars designed with longer eye relief because they add the convenience of roll or twist down eyecups.
- NGC 1672 is a prototypical barred spiral galaxy and differs from normal spiral galaxies in that the spiral arms do not twist all the way into the centre.
- Different space curves are only distinguished by the way in which they bend and twist.
- Fill the rest of the way with tonic and add a twist of lemon.
- What really makes for an interesting twist (like some of the best anime) is the fact that there really aren't any good or bad guys in this one.
- The twist lies in the fact that after all these years, Frank Harris has fallen in love with Lonette, a sexy animated waitress in Cool World.
- Jericho took back what he said and believed HBK was in fact hurt, but in a twist in the tail Shawn then claimed that he did fake the knee injury.
- Jay Laga'aia, Ray Park and Warwick Davis sing the Mickey Mouse Club theme song - with a little bit of a twist.
- And we'll take it and pull it over completely, pull out our bite a little bit here, take it, do a half twist on it over around my standing end.
- Cosmopolitans mix vodka with cranberry juice, and should also include either Cointreau or Triple Sec to sweeten them a bit more, as well as a twist of lime.
- The bit from the Money in the Bank match where Matt Hardy is going to hit the Twist of Fate on Sharmell is shown.
- Security. This knot appears to be at least as secure as a Clove Hitch, and the additional twist probably adds more security.
- Historically, it usually required two individuals to form a double line greater than 6 feet in length when tying the Bimini Twist knot.
- Don't half-hitch the line around the float, as the line will snap if a twist develops.
- A further twist collapses the figure to an octahedron (above right).
- Avoid drips when pouring wine by giving the bottle a slight twist just as you finish pouring.
- As a nice twist, ask guests to each bring a bottle of their favorite wine for everyone to sample.
* Cable 120
* Charles Dickens
* Chubby Checker
* Cocktail Glass
* Ginger Ale
* Ice Cubes
* Lemon Peel
* Lemon Rind
* Lemon Twist
* Lime Peel
* Lime Twist
* Oliver Twist
* Orange Peel
* Orange Twist
* Orange Zest
* Swanton Bomb
* Twist Lemon Peel
* Warp Yarns
Books about "Twist" in