Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Typographers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- For typographers, the more numbers styles, the better, and with the advent of OpenType a whole new world of rich typography has opened up, to allow for this.
- Typographers or book designers decide upon line length, spacing between lines, combinations of typefaces, type size, ink color, and paper color and texture.
- THE Manual for graphic designers, typographers and three dimensional designers.
- Typography is performed by typesetters, compositors, typographers, graphic artists, art directors, and clerical workers.
- Typographers have developed a comprehensive vocabulary for describing the many aspects of typefaces and typography.
- Designers of typefaces are called type designers, and often typographers.
- Type Designers
- Visual Arts > Design > Designers > Graphic Designers
- Sources > Documents > Printing > Typography
- Design > Designers > Graphic Designers > Art Directors
- Graphic Artists
Books about "Typographers" in