Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Umbro"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- UMBRO is a well established football related brand with international recognition.
- UMBRO is a brand of apparel, shoes and equipment for football.
- Umbro is a globally recognised football brand and its products are sold in over 90 countries worldwide.
- Umbro is a globally recognised sports brand, with over 80 years heritage in the world's most popular sport - football.
- Umbro is also the exclusive supplier of footballs to The FA.
- The Group works closely with its international licensees to maintain a global and uniform UMBRO brand identity.
- -We are excited about UMBRO's increased investment in USL, and in turn North American soccer,- said Marcos.
- Umbro currently are the official sports manufacturer of the English FA Cup and official sponsor of the new Wembley Stadium.
- At the 2007 AFC Asian Cup Iraq, the eventual winners wore Umbro kits that actually changed in the middle of the tournament.
- In addition, UMBRO are also the kit manufactures for the national teams of England, Sweden, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Norway.
- Umbro also manufactured a popular style of shorts, which reached its peak in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- Umbro have also manufactured kits for Rugby Union (the Irish National team and London Irish), Athletics and rugby league.
- Umbro have recently launched their new hi-technology SX Boot.
- Just Socca stocks all leading brands of football boots including Nike, adidas, Puma, Reebok and Umbro.
- In 1985 UMBRO introduced their first football boot in Brazil which went into production two years later.
- During the 1966 World Cup, all but one of the 16 participating teams wore Umbro uniforms.
- Umbro is world renown for supplying playing and training kit to the England National Team as well as other international and professional clubs worldwide.
- Founded in 1924, Umbro designs, sources and markets football related products which are sold in over 90 countries.
- A top three football brand in all the major markets in which it operates, Umbro's product range comprises apparel, footwear and equipment.
- Did you mean: "umbra is a" brand Search Results Umbro UMBRO is a brand of apparel, shoes and equipment for football .
- Umbro currently manufactures all types of sports wear apparel including training gear and football boots.
- Visitors can view dynamic moving images of international football superstars training in the new Umbro range.
- Umbro ( LSE: UMB) is an internationally recognised football brand based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England.
- UMBRO hope this will be a platform for Rovers to go on to achieve greater success both on and off the field of play.
- The UMBRO brand is also endorsed by high profile individual players including Michael Owen, Michel Salgado, Deco and Alan Shearer.
- Umbro also produce casual clothes and shoes, including a line by British designer Kim Jones.
Books about "Umbro" in