Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Underneath"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Underneath is an arcade of traditional Amsterdam shops and restaurants.
- Underneath is a panel with a cuneiform text in Old Persian, telling the story of the king's conquests (translated below).
- Underneath, a special release tape, factory-applied to Mountain Ridge, keeps shingles from sticking together.
- Underneath is the seven-pointed Commonwealth star.
- Underneath was worn the żupan, and over the żupan would be the delia.
- Underneath the royal class were the nobles (called optimates by the Romans) and warriors (called armati by the Romans).
- As for the restoration of the wall without recompense, Al-Khidr explained that underneath the wall is a treasure belonging to two hapless orphans.
- From the fusing of these two plates, whereby the Pacific Plate slides underneath the Australian Plate, the Kermedac Trench is formed.
- Underneath the Bay of Bengal is the Indian Plate which is part of the great Indo-Australian Plate and is slowly moving north east.
- The Australian ran into the left hander at Seat hot once again, again running wide and allowing Dovizioso to come underneath.
- A radio version of Underneath the Lintel, performed by Richard Schiff, was broadcast by BBC Radio 4 on 5 January 2008.
- Brain Stem Underneath the limbic system is the brain stem.
- Dental implants are a biologically compatible metal posts that are surgically placed in your jaw bone underneath your gums.
- The reason it doesn't is that the initial formation of an oxide layer on the surface protects the base metal underneath.
- France is linked to the United Kingdom by the Channel Tunnel, which passes underneath the English Channel.
- The skin is firm and sticking to the tissues underneath, it is smooth and quite stretched.
- To find flea dirt, have your pet lay on the ground and place a piece of white paper underneath him or her.
- One lead wire is tunneled underneath your skin and coiled around the left vagus nerve in your neck.
- Bea and other engineers say that as Katrina's storm surge filled the canal, water pressure rose in the soil underneath the wall and in the peat layer.
- Slip the flashing underneath and apply more roofing cement on top of the flashing.
- High winds can lift the edges of shingles (or other roofing materials) and force water-and debris underneath them.
- Without the tooth to stimulate the jaw, the bone beneath it will begin to disappear (atrophy) in the same manner that muscle underneath a cast gets smaller.
- SKIN - It is, rather thick, has limited subcutaneous connective tissue and therefore is adherent everywhere to the layers underneath.
- When Ocean plate converges with thicker, but lighter Continental plate, it slides underneath in a subduction zone.
- Mature echinoderms have five points that face outward from the center of the body with a mouth underneath and the anus on top.
- Their bodies are white underneath and dark gray to black across the length of the back, including the tail.
- Bryde's whales are large animals (considered medium-sized for balaenopterids) that have a sleek body that is dark gray in color and white underneath.
- The oceanic plate, previously fixed to the continental margin, plunged underneath the continent along a new subduction zone.
- Subduction zones occur where an oceanic plate meets a continental plate and is pushed underneath it.
- An oceanic plate ordinarily slides underneath a continental plate; this often creates an orogenic zone with many volcanoes and earthquakes.
- The rupture occurred as the Nazca tectonic plate slipped underneath the South American plate in what is known as a subduction zone.
- While the Gorda plate is also moving north, it is simultaneously moving east, underneath the North American plate.
- Another component is a model of the earthquake source from the slipping of the Juan de Fuca plate underneath the North American plate.
- For example, most California earthquakes happen as the Pacific plate slides underneath the North American plate along the San Andreas fault system.
- Although 98% of Antarctica is ice, there is land underneath the ice cover, unlike the Arctic where the ice floats on top of the ocean.
- They are caused by bleeding underneath the skin.
- That is, the denser plate gets subducted or goes underneath the less dense one.
- Some ultra modern women wear semi-transparent Salwar kamiz mostly in parties, but they do wear a choli or a cropped camisole underneath.
- Some have pores underneath (and are usually called boletes), others have spines, such as the hedgehog mushroom and other tooth fungi, and so on.
- The enamel may be translucent with fancy engraving on the metal underneath, which produces guilloche (ghee-YOSH) enamel.
- This bony piece is lifted into the sinus cavity, much like a trap door, and the space underneath is filled with bone graft material.
- This is a double-walled tank design where water and cooling coils fill the space underneath and around the milk tank above.
- The carotid artery passes from the neck through the temporal bone, and blood from the brain drains through a space underneath the temporal bone.
- The bright grain of wheat had stayed hidden underneath, through the mental power of Demeter, the one with the beautiful ankles.
- Dumbledore had stopped Harry from fighting and froze him against a wall, hidden underneath his invisibility cloak, so all he could do was watch.
- His back end became airborne just enough to allow room for Ryan Newman (39) to drive right underneath and send him spinning into the fence.
- The calculus is visible on the X-ray as wisps or thorns projecting from the sides of the teeth underneath the gums where you cannot see them.
- Some of the bonding agents continuously release fluoride to help protect the enamel of the teeth underneath the brackets.
- The thoracic spinal nerve 1 (T1) passes out underneath it.
- A vortex is a swirling of air coming from underneath the tip of the plane and wrapping upward over the top of the wingtip.
- The outer layer of this hydrosphere is almost entirely frozen, but current models predict that there is an ocean up to 100 km in depth underneath the ice.
- When the lahar finally stops, it will dry and harden much like concrete, making the ground underneath useless until fresh dirt is deposited on top.
- A rider stays upright on a bicycle by steering the bicycle so that the point where the wheels touch the ground stays underneath the center of gravity.
- High above the roof, copper spikes (lightning rods) are connected to a very thick copper cable which leads to a large metal plate underneath the ground.
- Re-inspection revealed previously undetected, focal water-staining of 40% of ceiling tiles located underneath the VAV boxes throughout the building.
- The station is underneath the building that houses the main offices of the Federal Security Service, the KGB's main successor agency.
- A building can last for decades or even centuries, and the land underneath it is practically indestructible.
- Underneath your GlamSmile veneers, your natural teeth are still healthy, strong and intact.
- Underneath, from their chin to their belly there throat grooves.
- Answer: To find this out you have to look underneath the dolphin at it's belly.
- This incision allows the dentist to flap back the patient's gum tissue and expose the jawbone that lies underneath.
- This pain usually presents as shoulder pain or sharp pain underneath your diaphragm.
- The upper half of the body is above the diaphragm (the sheet of muscle underneath the lungs), and the lower half is below it.
- A flow of magma may force itself, for example, underneath, in the middle or, or on top of an existing rock stratum.
- Like other vents, it allows your attic to breathe, but it sits underneath the roofing material, making it less visible than standard vents.
- Anatomy > Mouth > Teeth > Dentin
- Medicine > Anatomy > Mouth > Enamel
* Back Molars
* Gum Line
* Igneous Rocks
* Lamina Propria
* Oceanic Crust
* Sympathetic Strings
Books about "Underneath" in