Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Uniforms"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Uniforms are expensive.
- Uniforms are used by some schools.
- Uniforms are extremely common in schools in the United Kingdom.
- Uniforms were introduced in the early years of the 20th century.
- Uniforms are probably the least costly of school clothing because only two outfits would be needed.
- While a traditional clothing in the whole world it is nowadays a standard in military field uniforms, and as a raincoat for wandering and biking.
- Military trews are usually worn by members of the lowland Scottish regiments as part of their dress uniforms and mess uniforms.
- These uniforms are typically worn during ceremonies, inspections, or watches.
- Uniforms also come in earth tones that resist showing outdoor dirt and grime.
- The NWU uniform, unlike its predecessors, were also designed to be longer lasting, and does not need to be ironed like previous uniforms.
- The cr--me de la cr--me of sexy French maid sexy maid maid uniforms.
- For public and private schools - school uniforms for children.
- Hair Bows and Accessories Offers hand made hair bows, headbands, scrunchies and ribbon to match school uniforms.
- Social Outcomes Some experts believe that, more than in any other area, school uniforms improve the social outcomes in a school environment.
- Hong Kong. Manufacturers of corporate and school uniforms.
- Best Buy Uniforms offers custom corporate embroidered and silk screened logos for your uniforms.
- Pakistan. Manufacturers of military and police uniforms and dress accessories.
- Meta Description: [ Manufacturers of roller and ice hockey uniforms and apparel.
- Services include custom embroidery, advertising specials, and team uniforms.
- Offers custom embroidered and screen-printed clothing for uniforms, promotions, and events.
- Designers, manufactures and suppliers of judo uniforms and accessories via resellers.
- Manufactures corporate, sports and leisure wear, hotel and catering uniforms, and workwear.
- Custom design and manufacture of uniforms for the airline, municipal, transportation and cruise line industries.
- Uses: Uniforms, work clothes, slip covers, sportswear, and many industrial uses.
- WearGuard - Discount supplier of work clothing, uniforms and career apparel.
- Manufacturers and exporters of chef, hospital, corporate and work wear uniforms.
- Uniforms Manufacturing is your online uniforms resources and offers uniforms and work wear in many styles, colors and sizes.
- They can either be single-breasted as in army uniforms, or double-breasted as in navy uniforms.
- The dinner dress uniforms of the United States Navy have the most variations.
- Zemsky's - Dickies denim apparel, school uniforms, Wrangler jeans, Carhartt shirts, pants, coveralls and overalls.
- RedHipHop. Carhartt clothes workwear websites,sites selling uniforms, safety clothing,clothes for.
- Offering t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, screen printing, embroidery, sports uniforms.
- Custom screen printing and embroidery of t-shirts polo's athletic uniforms jackets caps and any other apparel.
- Complete full service school uniforms supplier.
- Also manufacture kids woven garments, kids school uniforms, fachion ladies apparel and mens wear.
- School uniforms not only will further misdirect our society as where the problem lies, but it will also diminish the culture and kids' individual style.
- A line of Marine Corps officer, staff NCO, and enlisted uniforms with accessories for all occasions.
- The least formal dress uniforms, service dress, have three variations for officers and chief petty officers, but two for all other ranks.
- Uniforms for private and religious schools.
- Supplier of boys and girls school uniforms.
- School uniforms are common in elementary and secondary schools in many nations.
- Since the 1970s, academic uniforms have gained popularity among administrators of American secondary schools.
- School districts with uniform policies should make provisions for students whose families are unable to afford uniforms.
- Includes East German DDR uniforms, badges, ribbon bars, rank insignia, collar tabs, flags, and books.
- The Dinner Dress Blue and White are the Service and Full Dress uniforms with miniature medals and badges except for ribbons.
- Weaving, dyeing, printing and finishing of fabrics for uniforms and workwear, from polyester, nomex, cotton and blends.
- Protective garments, clothings and uniforms for oil and gas, fire, manufacturing, chemical and military industries, from cotton, polyester, nomex and blends.
- The style was long popular for boys' jackets and suits, and is still used in some (primarily military and police) uniforms.
- Preppie clothing and prep school uniforms, blazers and jackets.
- Designing, manufacturing, and selling various work suits, jackets, doublets, body-connecting garments, school uniforms etc.
- Our website sells uss Bdus, camos, ems, flight jackets, camoflage clothing, police swat clothing and hunters uniforms.
- Flight Suits is America's largest manufacturer of high-quality A-2 and G-1 leather flight jackets, flight suits, EMS uniforms, jet fighter and helicopter.
- Tropical working uniforms exist, but are variations on the working khaki and utility uniforms.
- In certain duty stations, Navy personnel are issued woodland or desert utility uniforms.
- UK. Suppliers of nurses uniforms, workwear and corporate clothing.
- Offering nurse, industrial and chef's wear uniforms, accessories and supplies.
- Clothing, uniforms, equipment and gear for military, police, and security.
- The Uniform Store - An online uniform store for healthcare, restaurant, fire, security, school, dealership and business uniforms.
- Many educators and sociology experts believe that requiring children to wear standardized uniforms stifles their self-expression.
- Many educators and experts believe that, although in theory uniforms should improve academic, behavioral, and social outcomes, in reality they do not.
- Uses: Sportswear of all kinds, shirts, boy's suits, uniforms, draperies, blouses, dresses.
- Printed shirts, workout apparel, martial arts uniforms and kick boxing gear.
- Provides jerseys, uniforms, and equipment such as protective gear.
- Culinary, industrial and service uniforms, accessories, apparel, footwear and aprons.
- It is not know with certaintly why blue was adopted a suitable color for naval uniforms and classic sailor suits for boys.
- Members of religious orders may wear uniforms known as habits.
- Also limit garment choice.Military, police, and firefighters usually wear uniforms, as do workers in many industries.
- Schools should not impose a form of expression on students by requiring them to wear uniforms bearing a substantive message, such as a political message.
- Most public schools in the United States do not require uniforms, though many have dress codes regulating student attire.
- The Marple Newtown School District in Newtown Square, Pa., opted for a dress code rather than school uniforms last year.
- School children often wear school uniforms, while college and university students sometimes wear academic dress.
- In several East Asian countries, some girls' primary schools continue to prescribe sailor-themed wear as school uniforms ( Sailor fuku).
- School-children often wear school uniforms, college and university students wear academic dress.
- Fridays are "casual" days during which none of the students wear uniforms.
- While most schools allow students to opt out of uniforms for religious or personal reasons, some do not.
- With uniforms, students are on equal ground, without socioeconomic status being blatently flaunted.
- Tour Packages Provider > Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing
- Glossaries > Glossary of Clothing /
Books about "Uniforms" in