Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Ununquadium"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ununquadium is the first element of what might be an "island of stability" among heavy nuclei.
- Ununquadium is a temporary IUPAC systematic element name.
- An isotope of Ununquadium (Uuq-298) is thought to lie in the island of stability, although this isotope has never been synthesized.
- Sometimes call Eka-bismuth. Ununquadium Uuq Ununquadium is a IUPAC systematic element name.
- Ununquadium (Uuq) has no stable isotopes.
- The element is expected to lie within the island of stability and recent results have confirmed its existence (see ununquadium).
- Current results (see ununquadium have shown that the sensitivity of this experiment was too low by at least 6 orders of magnitude.
- In January 1999, ununquadium was reported informally by scientists at Dubna (Joint Institute for Nuclear Research) in Russia.
- This section deals with the synthesis of nuclei of ununquadium by so-called "cold" fusion reactions.
- The isotopes of ununquadium have also been observed in the decay of elements 116 and 118 (see ununoctium for decay chain).
- Ununquadium does not occur naturally on the earth, so it is entirely synthesized in laboratories.
- Heavy Nuclei
- First Element
- Fusion Reactions
- World > Countries > Russia > Dubna
Books about "Ununquadium" in