Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Utility Model"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A utility model is an intellectual property right to protect inventions.
- A utility model is a technical solution to a problem in any field of human activity which is new and industrially applicable.
- A utility model is a registered right which confers on its proprietor exclusive protection for an invention, in a similar manner to a patent.
- A utility model is inventive if it has substantive features and represents progress.
- A utility model is granted if no cause for rejection is found after preliminary examination.
- In Spain, the novelty requirement for obtaining a utility model (Spanish: modelo de utilidad) is "relative", i.e.
- The right on a patent is recognised to the author of the new utility model and to his successors in title.
- The primary object of this utility model, therefore, is to provide a leaf-spring eye bushing for automobile that is made up of plastic.
- The primary object of this utility model therefore is to provide a vehicle-bearing cushion that is made up of plastic.
- For patent, utility model, trade mark and design registration purposes these countries have effectively formed a single entity.
- Application examples are explanations of examples of the preferable embodiments of the invention or utility model.
- Earlier, in sketching the outline of a software law based on the utility model, I gave a few examples of difficult choices.
- Part I covers the fundamental questions concerning four aspects: invention, utility model, design, reexamination and invalidation.
- An application for a patent for invention or utility model shall be limited to one invention or utility model.
- Practical applicability means that the invention or utility model can be made or used and can produce effective results.
- In addition, the usefulness of the utility model system is tended to be reviewed in Europe.
- The search report shall be made available to the public as part of the documentation accompanying the granting of the utility model.
- The drawing must show every feature of the utility model or industrial design covered by the claim(s), and the figures should be consecutively numbered.
- The Law provides for converting the application for an invention to the application for a utility model.
- The grant to him of a patent for a utility model is in accordance with law.
- The term of a patent right is twenty years from the filing date or international official filing date, and ten years for a utility model.
- A utility model patent provides protection for ten years.
- A utility model shall be deemed novel when it is not within the state of the art.
- The third patent variety, a utility model, also has a term of only 10 years and is most similar to a U.S. improvement patent.
- Yet, an object of this utility model is to provide a leaf-spring eye bushing for automobiles that has a much longer life span than the rubber bushings.
- Yet, an object of this utility model is to provide a vehicle-bearing cushion that has a much longer life span than rubber bushings.
- The new utility model of a patent application is provisionally allowed a patent right after its allowance and publication.
- An example of three-valve engine is seen in Japanese Utility Model Application, Publication No.
- Domestic priority for patent applications for invention and utility model can be claimed within twelve months from the date of first filing in China.
- The patent right for utility model or design comes into effect on the date of the publication.
- The Austrian utility model is similar to the German utility model.
- The range of protection is broader than the German utility model.
- The German and Austrian utility model is called the " Gebrauchsmuster ", which influenced some other countries such as in Japan.
- The right of priority can be based upon an application in a foreign country for a so-called "utility model," called Gebrauchsmuster in Germany.
- Thus, today the only form of invention which is not protectable by a utility model in Germany is one which is a process or method.
- One alternative model to consider for industrial property protection of software is that of the utility model.
- The amended Patent Law changed the utility model patent search report system for the evaluation report system for utility model and design patents.
- Such claim shall precede the dependent claims for the same invention or utility model.
- German utility models are obtained by filing an application for a utility model to the German Patent Office.
- The duration of a utility model patent is ten years from the filing of the relevant application.
- The maximum term of protection of utility models is 10 years provided that the utility model is maintained, i.e.
- In case of granting a utility model, a utility model is published in the patent journal and entered in the registry of utility models.
- DE Germany Gebrauchsmuster (utility model or petty patent) Eintragungstag (date laid open after registration as a patent) Copy is supplied only on request.
- Each request shall be limited for one patent for utility model.
- It means that an invention or utility model filed later is a modification of an invention or utility model filed earlier.
- The cross-examination of a utility model may take place after its publication in the patent gazette.
- A utility model shall be industrially applicable if it can be used in industry, agriculture, public health and other sectors of the economy.
- A fee shall be paid for the registration and grant of a patent, utility model or industrial design.
- The patent for an invention, utility model or industrial design that has been declared invalid in full or in part shall be voided.
- The person, wishing to use the said invention, utility model or industrial design, shall conclude an agreement on payments with the patent owner.
- The patent right for utility model ceases from the date of the announcement of grant of the patent for invention.
- When two (2) or more persons have jointly made a utility model or industrial design, the right shall belong to them jointly.
- The patent right for utility model or design shall take effect as of the date of the announcement.
- So, by means of a challenging mechanism, "cross-examination", the patentability of utility model is checked.
- The Patent Office does not examine the applied utility model with respect to patentability.
- The scope of protection in the patent right for an invention or a utility model shall be determined by the contents of the patent claim.
- The patent term for utility model patents is 10 years from the filing date.
- The provisions of Articles 36-1 through 36-6, and Articles 44, 44-1 and 73 of this Law shall not apply mutatis mutandis to new utility model patents.
- Patents for utility model do not undergo a substantive examination but only a preliminary examination (compliance with formal requirements).
- In contrast, China does not recognize plant patents and divides the utility patent concept into two categories: invention patents and utility model patents.
- The scope of a new utility model patent shall be determined based on the claim(s) set forth in the specification of the patented new utility model.
- The abstract shall state briefly the main technical points of the invention or utility model.
- In China, industrial property rights include "patents for invention", "patents for utility model", "patents for design" and trade marks.
- The decision of the Patent Reexamination Board in respect of a request to declare invalid the patent right for utility model or design is final.
- Patent application for utility model and design is not examined as to the substance.
- When interpreting the scope of claims, the description and drawings of the utility model patent may be used as reference.
- The patentee for the patent for invention or utility model concerned may not amend its or his description or drawings.
- If necessary, the specification and drawings of the new utility model may be used as reference.
- Some countries, like Brazil and China, offer utility model protection in addition to traditional utility protection.
- In order to be eligible for protection under the China Patent Law, an invention or utility model must be novel, inventive and have practical applicability.
- Those features, in combination with the features stated in the preamble portion, serve to define the scope of protection of the invention or utility model.
- The decision of the Patent Reexamination Board in respect of any request by the applicant for reexamination concerning a utility model or design is final.
- The request must include the title of the invention or utility model, the name of the inventor or creator, the name and address of the applicant.
- The date of filing with the Patent Office of the first patent application or utility model registration application is deemed to be the priority date.
- Any person can file a claim of invalidity, against a utility model if the invention for which the utility model registration has already been patented.
- The term of validity of a utility model registration shall be 4 years as of the filing date of the application.
- Indeed, the inventor must apply for utility model registration to the Department of Intellectual Property.
- A utility model possesses inventiveness if it has substantive features and represents progress.
- This feature was copied in other systems where different degrees of inventiveness were required for patent and utility model protection.
- No utility model patent shall be granted to a utility model application which is detrimental to public order, good custom or public health.
- A convention patent or utility model application must be filed in Korea within one year from the filing date of the basic foreign application.
- Article 24 The abstract shall consist of a summary of the disclosure as contained in the application for patent for invention or utility model.
- A new utility model patent right shall endure for a term of twelve (12) years from the filing date of the patent application.
- The term for invention patents is 20 years and the term for utility model and design patents is 10 years, from the filing date of patent application.
- The duration of a utility model patent right shall be ten (10) years from the filing date of the patent application.
- Encyclopedia of Finance. > Technology > Invention
- Society > Law > Rights > Filing Date
- Encyclopedia of Finance. > Technology > Invention > Application
- Design Patents
Books about "Utility Model" in