Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Van Hunt"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Van Hunt is a passionate, talented and outstanding performer.
- Van Hunt (born March 8, 1977) is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer.
- Van Hunt is the CD I chose from a list of other artists (to be frank, I expected to see J Lo or Tweet on my list but didn't).
- Van Hunt is the new Messiah of the Music industry.
- Van Hunt is a breath of fresh air.
- In 1995, she had a hit solo single called "I Know," and in 1997, she had another called "Hopeless" (written by Van Hunt) from the Love Jones soundtrack.
- Hunt's first album, Van Hunt, was released in February 2004.
- Shopping is the best place to comparison shop for Van Hunt - CD by Van Hunt.
- He released his debut album, Van Hunt, in 2004, and a follow-up, On the Jungle Floor, in 2006, both on Capitol Records.
- Patterson went to work on his followup, Love in Stereo, with Jaz and new collaborators such as Van Hunt.
- Hunt released his first album, Van Hunt, in 2004.
- Van Hunt took the solid songwriting from his debut, hung with mate Rahsaan Patterson for a while and got down to business.
- The son of a part time painter and pimp, Van Hunt channeled his early life experiences into song.
- Van Hunt dedicates his disc "to the pimps, ho's and hustlers for whom I strive to provide background music." And it serves that purpose perfectly.
- I think that Van Hunt is a great artist.
- Van Hunt has created one of the best albums of the year, in my opinion, and he surprisingly does not have to imitate anyone or any trend to make that happen.
- Vocally Van Hunt falls somewhere between Smokey Robinson and Curtis Mayfield and, like these greats, has a lot more to offer than a great voice.
- However, Van Hunt is nonetheless a very talented artist who stands several feet above most R&B artists that have made their debuts in this decade.
- Van Hunt may be a fan of retro soul, but to his credit he doesn't even attempt to resurrect some the social anachronisms of the times.
- These bands later inspired the underground mid-1990s funkcore movement and current funk-inspired artists like Outkast, The Black Eyed Peas, and Van Hunt.
- Talented Artist
- Music > Composers > Songwriters > Curtis Mayfield
- Black Eyed Peas
- Great Voice
Books about "Van Hunt" in