Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Volksgerichtshof"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- There was also an "imperial court" (Reichsgericht) till 1945; however, it lost some of its influence to the Volksgerichtshof.
- At the age of 17, he was the youngest opponent of the Third Reich executed as a result of a trial by the Volksgerichtshof.
- On 7 August 1944, von Witzleben was in the first group of accused conspirators to be brought before the Volksgerichtshof.
- Alexander Schmorell was sentenced to death on 19 April 1943 at the Volksgerichtshof (People's Court) in the second trial against the White Rose.
- Ernst Melsheimer, a district court judge in the Volksgerichtshof.
- As a new type of court, the Volksgerichtshof (people's court) was established in 1934, only dealing with cases of political importance.
- The Volksgerichtshof became infamous for the enormous number of death sentences that it handed down while led by Roland Freisler.
- At his trial at the Volksgerichtshof, over which presided Roland Freisler, Alfred Delp was sentenced to death by hanging for high treason and treason.
- People's Court
- Roland Freisler
- Death Sentences
- Political Importance
- Second Trial
Books about "Volksgerichtshof" in