Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Warwick"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Warwick was the younger sister of Dionne Warwick, niece of gospel singer Cissy Houston and cousin of singer Whitney Houston [ 2].
- Warwick is the recognized master of this field and is a legend in fundraising circles.
- At Warwick, the canal rises by two locks to Budbroke junction (formerly the junction with the then-independent Warwick and Birmingham canal).
- At Warwick, the canal rises by two locks to Budbrooke Junction (formerly the junction with the then-independent Warwick and Birmingham Canal).
- Warwick is situated on the Condamine River.
- The company was based in an old aircraft components factory off Miller Road in Warwick.
- URJ Kutz Camp, formerly the UAHC Kutz Camp, was founded in 1965 on land in Warwick, NY formerly owned by Chock full o'Nuts.
- Later that year the new company bought the Warwick Canals.
- People who have covered for Brundle during his absence have been, Derek Warwick, Jody Schekter, Anthony Davidson and 1996 world champion Damon Hill.
- The Regent's Canal bought the Grand Junction Canal and the three Warwick canals, and from 1 January 1929 they became part of the (new) Grand Union Canal.
- I n 1945, he formed the Donald Healey Motor Company Ltd, based in an old RAF hangar at Warwick.
- Cissy Houston, critically-acclaimed gospel singer, is Whitney's mother; Dionne Warwick is Whitney's cousin.
- Solihull School is an independent school and is located on Warwick Road near the centre of the town.
- Within easy reach of both Warwick and Kenilworth lies the fashionable town of Royal Leamington Spa.
- The film soundtrack LP, sans Warwick vocals failed to impress the public, while Dionne Warwick in Valley of the Dolls earned an RIAA Gold certification.
- From Warwick to Toowoomba the route number changes to national houte 42, which is the Cunningham Highway 's route number west from Warwick to Goondiwindi.
- Bacharach and David were associated throughout the sixties with Dionne Warwick, a conservatory -trained vocalist whom he met in 1961.
- Produced by Warwick and Chips Moman; Bacharach and David had no evident involvement.
- Houston recorded the song "Family First" with mother Cissy Houston and cousin Dionne Warwick for the movie soundtrack to Daddy's Little Girls.
- When the Warwick and Napton Canal opened, this section was by passed but served as the town's wharf area.
- YouTube - burt bacharach & dionne warwick.
- The forecast was premature, though, as three of his closest partners -- Hal David, Dionne Warwick, and his second wife Angie Dickinson -- left him.
- In 2008 the competition for the Loebner prize is being co-organised by Kevin Warwick and held at the University of Reading on October 12.
- Situated at the centre of the University's main campus, the Warwick Arts Centre is the second largest arts centre in the UK (after London's Barbican).
- White Koan, situated directly outside the main entrance of Warwick arts centre is a piece of modern art designed by the artist, Lilian Lijn.
- That night we abandoned our original plan to circle the "ring" through Birmingham to Warwick.
- The $100,000 Kindergarten Stakes at Warwick Farm on Saturday could provide another boost to the gathering Golden Slipper forces from the John Hawkes stable.
- Warwick Davis, who played Professor Flitwick and the first Gringotts Goblin, also provided the voice for Griphook who was physically played by Verne Troyer.
- We are very fortunate that Ajahn Khemadhammo has kindly agree to come to Imperial from Warwick to give us a talk on Suffering and the Stopping of Suffering.
- Formula Student @ the University of Warwick Details the progress of the Warwick University Team towards competing in the Formula Student races.
- The Dun Cow of Dunsmore Heath was a savage beast slain by Guy of Warwick.
- On May 5, 2007, Warwick appeared alongside Patti Labelle and performed at the University of Southern Mississippi in a ceremony honoring Mrs.
- Henry de Newburgh, Earl of Warwick, here defeated the Welsh prince, Rhys, which decided the fate of Gower.
- The T183 was used in only two Grands Prix but did allow Warwick to record the first of Toleman's fastest laps in the Dutch GP.
- When the record was released, the performer credit contained a typo; it read "Dionne Warwick" instead of "Dionne Warrick," and she kept the new name.
- From 15 km north of Warwick, national route 15 turns east to Cunningham's Gap and down into the Brisbane Valley via the Cunningham Highway to reach Ipswich.
- This 3000-year-old rock carving, reported by the geologists in 1970, is located on the east of the island, immediately below the Warwick Hotel.
- In the last race Chris Schramm scored his second race win against Ritchie Hawkins and Danny Warwick as the visitors just failed to hit the 30 point mark.
- We would like to thank Ajahn Khemadhammo and the representive from the Warwick Buddhis society to travel all the way from Warwick.
- We travel swiftly up these wide locks through lush greenery and from the top we have super views back over Warwick and the county below.
- Jamie Daniel Shirley went misisng on 18th January 2008 after a night out drinking with friends at the Lord Nelson Pub, Warwick.
- For some time she begins to see psychiatrist Jay Garvin, who is friends with Brooke's fiance Dr. James Warwick (Ian Buchanan).
- Warwick releases Henry VI from the Tower and restores him to the throne on October 30.
- The Rebels replied in kind with a 5-1 from Ritchie Hawkins and Danny Warwick ahead of James Cockle in heat 4.
- Warwick began his Formula One career with the fledgling F1 team Toleman for the 1981 season.
- The highlight of his career was winning the Australian Open men's doubles in 1978 with Kim Warwick.
- Braganza, J. M., Hunt, L. P., and Warwick, F. Relationship between pancreatic exocrine function and ductal morphology in chronic pancreatitis.
- Brother, thou shalt to London presently, And whet on Warwick to this enterprise.
- Meanwhile, York's ally, Warwick (later dubbed "The Kingmaker"), was growing in popularity in London as the champion of the merchants.
- North of Warwick, the GU runs very close and parallel to the Stratford Canal and there is a useful cut through to Lapworth at Kingswood Junction.
- The race started with a crash as Warwick stalled on the grid and was hit by Andrea de Cesaris (Rial), Luis Sala (Minardi) and Satoru Nakajima (Lotus).
- On lap 55, Senna, still having problems with his fuel readout was passed by Alboreto for 4th and on lap 57 Boutsen and Derek Warwick passed him.
- The river flows through the towns of Killarney and Warwick, while the tributary Gowrie Creek drains the slopes around Toowoomba.
- Berger pitted from third and rejoined in fifth but he quickly passed Brundle and then Warwick to get back third.
- Born into a musical family in Warwick, England in 1973, Richard Jacques began learning the piano from the age of 5, followed by the trombone two years later.
- Warwick Racecourse is a horse racing course in Warwick, England.
- According to Warwick Davis, Lucas decided to spotlight six of the Ewoks, and to have the same British actors play those parts in England and America.
- Take the north Oxford Canal from Rugby and join the Grand Union Canal to cruise into Warwick.
- One of the several rivers named Avon, in this case the Warwickshire Avon, flows west through Rugby, Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Mansell then began to pull away from Piquet and Moreno as Suzuki passed Warwick for sixth.
- Third on the grid is Derek Warwick, who lines up behind Mansell, less than a tenth of a second behind Danner.
- Warwick disappeared early and on lap seven there was a big moment at Surtees when Rosberg challenged Senna for the lead and spun.
- Warwick also improved on his sixth place on the grid in South Africa, and aims to put pressure on Mansell.
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Birmingham
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Coventry
- Music > Gospel Music > Gospel Singers > Aretha Franklin
- Capitals > London > River Thames > Oxford Canal
* American Idol
* Aretha Franklin
* Birmingham Canal
* Black Mineral
* County Town
* Derek Warwick
* Dionne Warwick
* Grand Junction
* Grand Union Canal
* Ken Vandermark
* Leamington Spa
* Oxford Canal
* Path Transit
* Rhode Island
* Warwick Castle
Books about "Warwick" in