Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "West Wales"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- West Wales (Welsh: Gorllewin Cymru) is the western area of Wales bordered by South Wales to the east and Mid Wales to the north.
- West Wales is an area of rolling hills, remote uplands, unspoilt mountain roads, cool forests and silent lakes.
- West Wales is the home of Coasteering, one of Britain's fastest growing adventure sports; it was developed here in the '80s and '90s.
- West Wales is a great base for golfers coming whether you are coming from Ireland or straight down the M4.
- West Wales is a region of pretty coastal villages, outstanding wildlife, traditional industries such as wool and arts and crafts and stunning scenery.
- Packwood Court is located in beautiful West Wales in the township of Laugharne, home to Laugharne Castle and the famous poet, Dylan Thomas.
- BBC website for Laugharne in Carmarthenshire, west Wales - stories, galleries, guides & more.
- Specialising in the sale of smallholdings and rural properties in South West Wales.
- Felinfoel RFC is a Welsh rugby union club representing the town of Felinfoel, Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
- Felinfoel (Welsh: Felin-foel) is a small village and community council ward on the River Lliedi on the northern border Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is a national park along the Pembrokeshire coast in West Wales.
- South West Wales stretches out from Swansea and the Gower peninsula across garden county Carmarthenshire to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- Solva, jewel of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, situated on the beautiful West Wales coast.
- West Wales Eco Centre The ECO Centre is a registered charity and non-profit business limited by guarantee based in Newport, Pembrokeshire.
- In addition, the town is well known for being near the Carreg Coetan Arthur burial chamber and the West Wales Eco Centre.
- A luxury family static caravan holiday home at Quay West Holiday Park within the delightful harbour village of New Quay overlooking Cardigan Bay, West Wales.
- A luxury family static caravan holiday home awaits within the delightful harbour village of New Quay overlooking Cardigan Bay, South West Wales.
- During his tenure, he probably established the fort at Pumsaint in west Wales, largely to exploit the gold deposits at Dolaucothi.
- Dinefwr was a local government district of Dyfed, West Wales from 1974 to 1996.
- Preseli Pembrokeshire was one of six local government districts of Dyfed in West Wales from 1974 to 1996.
- We have the unique situation of being part of the picturesque seaside village of Aberaeron on the West Wales Coast.
- Lampeter Town Rugby Football Club is a rugby union team from the town of Lampeter, West Wales.
- Lampeter is an essential stop on your visit to West Wales.
- Self-catering holiday cottages on the very edge of the River Teifi, West Wales with private salmon, trout and sea trout fishing.
- The River Teifi (Welsh: Afon Teifi) is a river in West Wales flowing into the sea below Cardigan town.
- The property has been recently renovated, and is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful coast and countryside of West Wales.
- New Quay makes an ideal base from which to explore the West Wales coast and countryside.
- All of our properties provide an ideal base for exploring Pembrokeshire and West Wales.
- Ambulance services are provided by the Wales Ambulance Service, and fire services by the Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
- Situated on a high outcrop of rock above the river Tywi in south west Wales stands the castle of Dinefwr.
- Llandeilo is a town in Carmarthenshire, west Wales, situated at the crossing of the River Tywi by the A483 on an elegant stone bridge.
- Llandeilo Rugby Football Club is a rugby union team from the village of Llandeilo, in Carmarthenshire, west Wales.
- In the colourful market town of Llandeilo, in Carmarthenshire, West Wales, Fronlas is an eco-friendly bed and breakfast on the fringes of the Brecon Beacons.
- West Wales Holiday Cottages offer the finest selection of holiday cottages in the South West region of Wales.
- Here you can choose from the finest selection of holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion - West Wales.
- Here is a browseable listing of our holiday cottages in Pontrhydfendigaid, South West Wales.
- Felinfoel RFC is a Welsh rugby union club representing the town of Felinfoel, Llanelli, West Wales.
- The Loughor bridge is a road bridge crossing over the River Loughor, providing a convenient link between much of western Swansea and Llanelli, west Wales.
- Based in Llanelli, Bryn Plumbing and Heating provides comprehensive plumbing services to clients throughout south west Wales.
- Other branches of the West Wales Line as served by services from Swansea and Cardiff Central.
- It is located on the main route of the West Wales Line from Swansea.
- The station is connected to Fishguard and Swansea along the West Wales Line.
- Rosslare - Fishguard ferries - Stenna Line operate ferries to Fishguard in West Wales which is about 1.5 hours drive to Swansea Bay.
- The beach boasts some of the safest and cleanest waters in West Wales and its very own 100ft waterfall, cascading from the cliffs above.
- The west Wales coast is home to one of the largest populations of grey seals in Europe.
- Common seals breed in Strangford Lough, Co Down, grey seals in south west Wales and, in small numbers, on the Isle of Man.
- Domain of the dolphin, watch dolphins and seals at Cardigan island farm park on the west Wales coast.
- BBC Wales has been investigating the collapse of a construction company in west Wales.
- BBC Wales - South West - Dedicated news, weather, sport, education and entertainment resource from the BBC for south west Wales.
- Dedicated news, weather, sport, education and entertainment resource from the BBC for south west Wales.
- New Quay is a fishing village on the shores of Cardigan Bay in West Wales.
- Photographic artists offering original photographs of landscapes and seascapes mostly taken in West Wales.
- Situated on the Cambrian Coast of West Wales, New Quay started with just a few cottages in the late 1790.
- These can be found in North Wales, whilst there are also many West Wales holiday cottages, and cottages on the Llyn Peninsula around Pwllheli and Abersoch.
- Self catering Holiday Rental Caravans on farms, smallholdings and in gardens in and around Cardigan Bay in West Wales.
- It is the terminus of one of the branches of the West Wales Line from Swansea.
- It starts at the junction of Euston Road and Tottenham Court Road, and goes all the way to west Wales as the A40 trunk road.
- Cardiff Central is a Grade II listed building managed by Arriva Trains Wales who also operate services to West Wales, Holyhead and Manchester.
- Situated on Fabian Way, the main route into the vibrant and diverse city of Swansea which is described as the gateway to west Wales.
- This is the last pubfood house en route to Pembroke Dockferry port and is a gateway into the breathtaking scenery of West Wales.
- The area has been described as the "gateway" to West Wales.
- Llangeitho is a village and community in Ceredigion, west Wales.
- West Wales ECO Centre, pioneering sustainable energy charity in Wales, delivering energy and environment education within the community.
- Devon. Yes, I know it's not on the way from South West Wales but nevertheless we go back via Devon.
- Cardigan is also a great place from which to explore the rest of West Wales.
- A great place to relax or use as a base to explore South and West Wales.
- Nahyfer) is a small village or hamlet (place), of just a few houses i Pembrokeshire, West Wales.
- My mother used a scent called ‘Wild Gorse' made by the monks on Caldy Island in west Wales for this purpose.
- Customers of our web design in Swansea and West Wales can select from a number of off-the-shelf web packages that caters for every eventuality.
- Family-oriented reviews and tips for Mid and West Wales resorts and attractions, based on author's experiences of travelling with children.
- Our Cottages are well situated for visiting many of the attractions in West Wales.
- It is a good base for visiting both Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire, in South West Wales.
- Tregaron is a marvellous centre for visiting a wide area of West Wales, taking in both the mountains and the sea.
- Gwarffynnon Farm is nestled in the peaceful and panoramic countryside of Ceredigion, West Wales.
- Antshill Caravan Park Laugharne is a friendly family park set in the countryside of South West Wales with peaceful & pleasing rural views.
- A traditional inn overlooking the magnificent Teifi Estuary and ideally place for visitors to West Wales, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion.
- For West Wales, visitors to the Cardigan and North Pembrokeshire area, the Teifi Valley Railway will be running five steam trains every day.
- Llanelli is located on the south coast of West Wales, but is linked to many national locations via good road, rail and air services.
- They were historically common in the British Isles, but are now only rarely seen in areas of West Wales and the River Severn.
- Pembrokeshire Pembrokeshire is a county in south west Wales which can boast some of the most spectacular coastline in the British Isles.
- Evans Bros today is the longest established, independent, private firm of Auctioneers, Estate Agents and Valuers in West Wales.
- Alan Thomas - West Wales property services including estate agents, letting agents, architectural, chartered surveyors and claims handling.
- We are a firm of Estate Agents based in West Wales specialising in the sale of Smallholdings and Rural Properties throughout the West Wales area.
- The third oldest university in England and Wales, behind only Oxford and Cambridge, based in the small town of Lampeter in West Wales.
- St Clears (Welsh: Sanclêr) is a small town on the River Tâf in Carmarthenshire, west Wales.
- Ashby house is an informal and friendly guest house in the heart of the small town of Tenby in South West Wales.
- United Kingdom > Wales > Dyfed > Pembrokeshire
- Countries > United Kingdom > Wales > Carmarthenshire
- Liquids > Water > Seas > Cardigan Bay
- Countries > United Kingdom > Wales > Ceredigion
- World > Countries > United Kingdom > Wales
* Cardigan Bay
* Cardigan Bay Coast
* Carmarthen Bay
* Cycle Routes
* Glorious Beaches
* Heritage Coast
* Ideal Location
* Idyllic Location
* Market Town
* Market Towns
* Miles East
* Newcastle Emlyn
* North Pembrokeshire
* North Wales
* North West Wales
* Pembrokeshire Coast Path
* Pembrokeshire National Park
* Pendine Sands
* Perfect Base
* Prehistoric Sites
* Preseli Hills
* River Ogmore
* Small Village
* South Wales
* South West Wales
* Teifi Valley
* Traditional County Town
* Unspoilt Coastline
* West Wales Coast
* West Wales Coastline
* Wildlife Trust
Books about "West Wales" in