Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Win32"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Win32 is the 32-bit API for modern versions of Microsoft Windows.
- Win32 is the 32-bit API for modern versions of Windows.
- In JDK 1.1, this feature only works on Win32.
- It was invented in 1995 by Cygnus Solutions as part of the answer to the question of how to port the GNU development tools to the Win32 host.
- In addition to the core Perl language interpreter, the ActiveState Perl for Win32(tm) port includes modules specifically targetted to the Win32 environment.
- Programming the Win32 API and UNIX System Services is the first hands-on, practical guide to systems programming in both environments.
- Description: SlavaNap is a Napster compatible server for Win32.
- The other book focuses too much on the rather cryptic (!) Win32 Crypto API too early and in too great a detail.
- The book starts with a quick, easy overview of both the Win32 API and UNIX system services in Solaris and Red Hat Linux.
- Issue ===== The Microsoft VM is a virtual machine for the Win32(r) operating environment.
- It supports a range of object file formats including Linux a.out and ELF, COFF, Microsoft 16-bit OBJ and Win32.
- Ming-Ching Tiew Home Page PGP key manager, PGP netscape plugin, Motif and Win32 file encrypter using cryptlib, cryptlib Java wrappers.
- Despite the presence of Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications, native scripting support on Win32 is relatively weak.
- Analyzer is a fully configurable Network Analyzer for Win32.
- The Apache web server for Win32 may provide access to restricted files when a.
- Supported object file formats are bin, aout, coff, elf, as86, obj (DOS), win32, rdf (their own format).
- John the Ripper Homepage - John the Ripper is a password cracking utility, currently available for UNIX, DOS, Win32.
- Win32 console applications are often mistaken for MS-DOS applications, especially on Windows 9x and Windows Me.
- In the Win32 version of the Java Development Kit, the JIT is part of the JDK software and is invoked by default.
- If you are using Crafty, be certain to get the version compiled for Win32 (wcrafty.exe), not the version compiled for MS-DOS (crafty.exe).
- The Win32 version of PostgreSQL requires the Cygwin environment and will not operate independently within Win32.
- The two currently known operating systems which support the Win32 API are Microsoft's Windows NT and Windows 95.
- Note: Although PostgreSQL is capable of running on a Win32 platform, this book does not cover installation on Windows.
- Mozilla 1.4 doesn't fully support IPv6 on the Win32 platform.
- That port has since become widely available on the net, and reportedly, nearly half of all downloads of the Perl source code are for the Win32 platform.
- The Java Runtime Environment for Win32 is available both with and without international support.
- The Win32 version of the Java Runtime Environment is distributed as a self-installing executable.
- Hard links are implemented on Win32 (Windows NT and Windows 2000) under NTFS only.
- But now that the Win32 API has assumed center stage, Windows NT has been optimized to run Win32 applications faster than ever before.
- SlavaNap is a Napster-compatible server for Win32 and allows users to share almost any file type.
- If the question is about Win32, yes: RosAsm.
- For FTP, this can also be enforced by using an URL that ends with ";type=A". This option causes data sent to stdout to be in text mode for win32 systems.
- Win32s is an extension for the Windows 3.1x family of Microsoft Windows that implemented a subset of the Win32 API for these systems.
- The software was able to accurately detect the viruses present on the system (we tested it with WiN32.Funlove) and was also quick in completing its scans.
- Win32 console is a plain text window within the system of Windows API. A Win32 console has a screen buffer and an input buffer.
- Source and Intel Linux 2.2 and Win32 binaries are available.
- Ports of eMule to Unix platforms include xMule, lMule (abandoned) and aMule (which supports Win32 and Mac too).
- FCE4XB is implemented as a WIN32 Dynamic Link Library (DLL) and can be used with any application capable of calling the Windows API.
- It is also cross-platform using ANSI C and GCC, currently running on OpenBSD, Darwin, Linux, and Win32.
- It is cross-platform, with binaries available for Win32.
- Currently supported output targets include the X Window System, Quartz, Win32, image buffers, PostScript, PDF, and SVG file output.
- You can use GTK, Win32, Mac OS X and Motif as windowing toolkits for wxPerl.
- KeyTrap offers a rigorous key trapping solution for all (Win32) versions of Microsoft Windows and for all keys.
- The upstream source includes cross-platform support for Win32, BeOS, and QNX as well as GTK+ on Unix.
- Celestia is an OpenGL-based 3D space simulation for Unix and Win32 that lets you travel through the solar system, to the stars, and even beyond the galaxy.
- I have analyzed its architecture in some detail, paying extra attention to those areas where UNIX and Win32 differ the most.
- The Win32 (API) for Windows CE is smaller than the Win32 API for the other 32-bit Windows operating systems.
- Existing Win32 applications: Windows CE cannot use Win32 binaries, libraries, and drivers without modification.
- And thanks to build system and signal handling updates, it's now possible to compile ecasound for win32 under Cygwin.
- For example, they could write a Win32-specific GUI using Win32 API calls on top of a UNIX back-end that uses Cygwin.
- Users of Microsoft Windows typically install one of the native binary distributions of Perl for Win32,[ 45] most commonly Strawberry Perl or ActivePerl.
- It runs on any platform that will run Perl and pre-compiled versions are available for Win32 and Mac.
- Perl has taken off on Win32 platforms such as NT for several reasons.
- The Layout Engine is freely available as an executable for MacOS, Win32, and Linux; source code is also freely available from mozilla.org.
- Now installed by default on OpenBSD. NotGNU,[ 13] a small, fast, freeware implementation for DOS, Win16, Win32 and Linux by Julie Melbin.
- Interpreted language using bytecode for improved speed whilst maintaining dynamic modifiability Platform independent: Win32, UNIX, Linux, Mac, etc.
- Advanced Port Scanner is a small, fast, easy-to-use and robust LAN scanner for the Win32 platform.
- Advanced Lan Scanner is a small, easy-to-use, highly configurable network scanner for Win32.
- Programming for Windows CE is similar to programming for other Win32 platforms.
- C2J is available as native executable for Win32 platforms as well as Java application which runs where Java Virtual Machine is implemented (i.e.
- Analyzer is based on WinPcap and it is able to capture packets on most Win32 platforms (and link-layer technologies).
- This utility has an irregular syntax but is available for Linux, Solaris, and Win32 and other platforms.
- All major versions of the Java platform, versions 1.0.2 through 1.3 for the Solaris and Win32 platforms.
- You might get a different system error indicating that it cannot find either libjava.so (on Solaris) or javai.dll (on Win32).
- Win32 in itself is not a version of Windows, but the name of application programming interface for Windows NT and Windows 95.
- FWTools "FWTools is a set of Open Source GIS binaries for Windows (win32) and Linux (x86) systems produced by me, Frank Warmerdam (ie.
- The small library provides the actual locale-dependent information according POSIX rules under DOS, Windows 3.x and Win32.
- PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator.
- Creating a Win32 DLL and a Program to Test the DLL This is the beginning of a series of articles about using RosAsm to create Win32 programs.
- It was a Win32 DLL (opengl32.dll) released by 3Dfx and was available for Windows only.
- Paths coming into the DLL are translated from Win32 to POSIX as needed.
- PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator.
- An extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser for the win32 (Windows) platform based on the Gecko layout engine (the rendering engine of Mozilla).
- These are ports of UNIX-like environments for Win32, which are useful for compiling Perl (and at least Cygwin contains Perl as an installable package).
- Nature > Matter > Materials > Putty
- Information Technology > Computers > Operating Systems > Microsoft Windows
Books about "Win32" in