Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Womb"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Womb: The womb (uterus) is a hollow, pear-shaped organ located in a woman's lower abdomen between the bladder and the rectum.
- In the womb, the two sides of the heart beat together.
- Eve's womb was big with tears, but Mary's womb was big with gladness.
- Hagar the Womb were a punk band active in the early 80's and part of the Anarcho Punk movement.
- In the womb, for example, a fetus sends out signals that increase the flow of nutrients from its mother's blood vessels.
- Otherwise, doctors can plan ahead for early treatment, either in the womb or at birth.
- This complex process of bone development occurs within all mammals, both in the womb and when bone repair is necessary.
- Simson Garfinkel quoted Professor Jerome Y. Lettvin as saying "You might regard it as the womb of the Institute.
- A baby may be born with hypothyroidism if their thyroid gland does not develop properly in the womb (called congenital hypothyroidism).
- This type of tea is thought to help tone the muscles of your uterus (womb) ready for labour.
- The extra fluid in the bladder moves air-filled bowel loops away from the womb so that the baby and womb are more visible during the ultrasound test.
- Exalte, rapt, ecstatic, The visible but their womb of birth, Of orbic tendencies to shape and shape and shape, The mighty earth-eidolon.
- The female develops a kind of yolk sack in her womb which delivers nutrients to the embryo.
- They believed that when the sun set, Ekhi travelled into Itxasgorrieta ("The Reddish Seas") beneath the earth into the womb of Lurbira, her mother.
- Every ark-shrine, whether with the Egyptians, Hindus, Chaldeans or Mexicans, was a phallic shrine, the symbol of the yoni or womb of nature.
- She is also womb and tomb, and Lithuanians greet her when they rise in the morning and go to sleep at night.
- They found that children who had been exposed to high levels of lead in the womb were more than twice as likely to go on to develop schizophrenia.
- The third bardo consists of a series of images determined by the soul's karma that lead to psychic vortices that draw the soul into a womb.
- And that brings us to The fetus bones when the child is womb are mainly composed of cartilage tissue.
- Pannonia, the "womb of barbarians" is now almost entirely lost.
- A typical astrolabe consists of a series of brass plates nested in a brass matrix known in Arabic as the umm (meaning "womb").
- The meaning of the ankh as womb, thus fertility and reproduction, is well-illustrated in this particular legend.
- Low weight at birth and in the womb has been associated with later heart disease in a few studies.
- The alchemists regarded the metals as growing in the womb of the earth, and a knowledge of this growth as being of very great importance.
- As a fetus develops in the womb, any part of the urinary tract can grow to an abnormal size or in an abnormal shape or position.
- It is used most often to end wanted pregnancies in which expectant parents learn their baby will not be viable outside of the womb.
- Womb fever: Infection of the uterus.
- Ahriman then preempted Ohrmuzd by ripping open the womb to emerge first.
- And this developing human being is a human being, a human embryo, a human child whether or not it is implanted artificially into the womb of the mother.
- This procedure is done when a baby that is still in the womb suffers from severe anemia.
- I have taken the Levites from the children of Israel, for every firstborn that openeth the womb among the children of Israel, and the Levites shall be mine.
- Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a protein normally found in the tissue of a developing baby in the womb.
- Causes of heart defects Heart defects usually develop while a baby is still in the womb.
- The blue whale is a mammal, because it has milk, hair, and the embryo develops in the mothers womb.
- However, Acala is not a buddha, but one of the Five Wisdom Kings of the Womb Realm in Vajrayana.
- Neith was also, in some stories, the mother of Ra, making her an avatar of the Mother Goddess who is the womb and tomb of the Sun.
- I suggest that he's inside a womb since this place is the birthplace of the Sun on the Galactic Cross.
- The goddess with power over the womb leapt up in consternation, releasing her clasped hands: by releasing the bonds, herself, easing the birth.
- Puppies and kittens are usually born with roundworm infections (passed to them from their mother whilst still in the womb).
- The cardio form of this infection is often seen in puppies that are infected from the womb or shortly after birth.
- Doctors discover that the baby girl is dying of AIDS, having been infected with HIV in the womb.
- Further, mares are usually larger than jennys and thus have more room for the ensuing foal to grow in the womb, resulting in a larger animal at birth.
- The resulting reconstructed embryo is introduced into a womb.
- Chandramani Devi is said to have had a vision of light entering her womb before Ramakrishna's birth.
- Siddhārtha's birth was preceded by a dream in which his mother saw a white elephant entering her womb.
- This prince, in a dream, saw a vine spring from the womb of his only daughter, with the branches of which all Asia was overshadowed.
- In return, the baby Abhimanyu in the womb did not get a chance to learn how to come out of it.
- Some kidney problems may show up when a child is still developing in the womb.
- Sex differences in the brain begin in the womb.
- Normally, nerve cells grow in the baby's intestine soon after the baby begins to grow in the womb.
- The Oracles, however, regard it as the Womb of Life, the Divine Mother.
- Symptoms of autosomal recessive PKD begin in the earliest months of life, even in the womb.
- Gimbutas associates these graves with uterine symbolism in which the tomb functions symbolically as a womb for rebirth.
- Unfortunately, the primordial Origin (the Womb, Absolute Emptiness) is mixed up here with Her offspring: the Light e.g.
- When Ahriman heard this, he ripped the womb open, emerged, and advanced towards his father.
- As he came out of the womb, the baby (who, of course, was Krishna) said, "Take me to Gokul, to Nanda's house, and there you will find a girl-child.
- The name is originally from Ancient Greek δελφίς (delphís; "dolphin"), which was related to the Greek δελφυς (delphys; "womb").
- The "female Arani" is a name of the Vedic Aditi (esoterically, the womb of the world).
- Nature > Life > Animals > Fetus
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Family > Mother
* Fallopian Tubes
* Lower Part
* Pap Test
* Six Weeks
* Sound Waves
* Twin Brother
* Unborn Child
* Uterine Lining
Books about "Womb" in