Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Wright"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Wright was a major influence on both Gropius and van der Rohe, however, as well as on the whole of organic architecture.
- Wright is a poet speaking to her generation.
- Wright was the editor and proprietor of The Hearth and Home, one of Judd's periodicals under his publishing firm Orange Judd and Company.
- Wright is a prolific poet and professor who received the 1998 Pulitzer Prize for Poetry.
- Wright is a handsome young man with an easy smile, the slight gap between his front teeth making him seem more boyish than his 26 years.
- The Wright patent was on a broadly defined airplane stabilization and steering system.
- The Wright brothers, for example, received an important and well-deserved pioneer patent on airplane stabilization.
- It is the intent of this paper to examine the professional career of Benjamin Wright.
- All tracks are originals by the Juicy team of Jerry and Katreese Barnes, and guests on the record include Chaka Khan and Bernard Wright.
- Goibniu the smith, Luicne the carpenter, Creidne the wright, Dian Cecht the leech.
- Description: One of a triad of crafsmen with Luchtaine the wright and Creidne the brazier.
- The other two craftsmen were Luchtain the wright, and Creidne the brazier.
- During this time he studied Homeopathy with Elizabeth Wright Hubbard and medical dowsing with Guy Beckley Stearns.
- Norma Jean, the stage name of Norma Jean Wright, R&B vocalist and former lead singer of the disco group, Chic (band).
- Norma Jean Wright (born in Elyria, Ohio) was the lead vocalist of the soul, R&B and disco group CHIC, from 1977 to 1978.
- Although Wright won, Curtiss altered its invention, reopening the dispute, which was still underway at the time of the pool's formation.
- Wright sued Curtiss in 1909, contending that Curtiss' use of wing flaps (suggested by Alexander Graham Bell) infringed the basic Wright patent.
- On the first day of the competition, Curtiss was sued by the Wright Brothers, who alleged their patent was being infringed.
- Wright and Pincher even suggested that Roger Hollis, onetime head of MI5, was a spy for Russia.
- Frank Wright also adds voice periodically - saying, among other things, "It's time for the world to be at peace" (to which I say, amen!).
- Wright Aeronautical was an aviation venture of the Wright Brothers.
- In 1996, she married Sean Penn and changed her name to Robin Wright Penn.
- The Wright Stuff is a British television chat show hosted by Matthew Wright.
- Carol Wright maintains that the Notice clearly stated that the panda was found to be "dissimilar" to the copyrighted work.
- Collections by poets the stature of David Campbell, A. D. Hope, Gwen Harwood and Judith Wright are readily available in bookshops and reading libraries.
- In front of the Billy Wright stand is a statue of the player, who made 105 appearances for England, 90 of them as captain.
- Wright JP, Jones CG. 2006. The concept of organisms as ecosystem engineers ten years on: Progress, limitations, and challenges.
- The Word also published Walt Whitman who, as a child, at tended lectures by Frances Wright.
- Initially, the leading interwar architects of Modernism, Gropius, Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier, Wright, and Aalto, continued to dominate the scene.
- For other persons with the same name, see Edward Wright.
- It is also, but rarely, called the Wright projection, after Edward Wright, who developed the mathematics behind the projection in 1599.
- A number of candidates, most notably Syreeta Wright, were considered to replace Ross as the lead singer of The Supremes.
- The first plausible system of deontic logic was proposed by G. H. von Wright in his paper Deontic Logic in the philosophical journal Mind in 1951.
- The refinement calculus of Back and von Wright is used to formulate abstraction rules for calculating correct test-cases from a formal specification.
- In February 2007, The Reporter, a play by Nicholas Wright based on his book and directed by Richard Eyre premiered at the Royal National Theatre in London.
- University of St. Andrews - Crispin Wright has sustained a deep research effort in the relationship between the Theory of Language and Metaphysics.
- Modern logicists (like Bob Hale, Crispin Wright, and perhaps others) have returned to a program closer to Frege's.
- Jaguar Wright is the type of artist that comes along once in a blue moon and completely changes the game.
- Jaguar Wright is a new name to me.
- PMID 14173416. ^ Wright IS (1962). "The nomenclature of blood clotting factors".
- Bradbury succeeded; Farnsworth Wright, editor of Weird Tales, accepted Bok's art, which debuted in the December 1939 issue of Weird Tales.
- Help Desk is a computer tech webcomic by Chris Wright that is hosted by Keenspot.
- Chris Wright is refussing to give his shares away and back to the club.
- Chris Wright (born January 7, 1970) is a retired American professional wrestler, better known by the ring name, C.W. Anderson.
- His reign was short lived as Chalky Wright knocked him out on September 11, 1941 to wrest the crown from him.
- During her time in the nursing home, she was visited frequently by numerous country music industry figures, notably Chely Wright, Vince Gill and Amy Grant.
- Perfect People feature on Chely Wright that includes pics, pictures, biography, video, related news, vital stats, commentary, and cool facts.
- Rick Wright again demonstrates his invaluable keyboard skills, which might be just what put this album over The Wall (which lacks Wright completely).
- Other flute players to emerge in the sixties were Leo Wright and James Moody, who both played alto sax and flute in the bands of trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie.
- Denny Wright was born in Deptford, London, England, and grew up in Brockley, with frequent forays to the Old Kent Road and the Elephant and Castle.
- Add to that the wear and tear of Jeremiah Wright, secret Muslim rumors, media darling and, this week, abortion.
- Mark Wright (born August 1, 1963 in Dorchester, Oxfordshire, England) was an English international footballer now turned manager.
- At the time he was assistant manager to Mark Wright at Southport, and has obviously worked his way up a few leagues.
- As of 2007, Michelle Wright has sold nearly 2 million albums and received over 30 major awards in both the United States and Canada.
- Ronald Wright (born 1948, London, England) is an author and historian.
- Franz Wright, son of the poet James Wright, began writing when he was very young.
- Ben Wright is a name widely known in the world of sports.
- Maxis was founded in 1987 by Will Wright and "idea guy" Jeff Braun to help publish SimCity on home computers.
- SimCity was originally developed by game designer Will Wright.
- He became head of the D1 Section of D Branch of MI5 in 1960 and worked with Peter Wright in various investigations including Roger Hollis and Anthony Blunt.
- Peter Wright, who was then artistic director of Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet (now Birmingham Royal Ballet), also believed that Bintley had a gift.
- Bintley has also followed Peter Wright in actively encouraging choreographic talent from within the company.
- Name any famous stadium or arena and Todd Wright has visited it.
- Smith was named host of the show on September 19, 2005, after former host Todd Wright left after almost eight years on the show.
- He then entered a feud with Alex Wright, who was angry at Finlay for having ended the wrestling career of his father, Steve Wright.
- Sabu made his WCW debut on September 11, 1995 on an edition of WCW Monday Nitro against Alex Wright.
- For other persons of the same name, see Robert Wright.
- I have read with interest the article "The Priest in Anglicanism" by Professor J Robert Wright referred to by the Archbishop of Adelaide.
- Earp claimed that Robert Wright then hired gunman Clay Allison to kill Earp, but Allison backed down when confronted by Earp and Bat Masterson.
- Co-star Meryl Streep and Al Pacino were picked best TV movie lead performers and supporting TV honors went to Jeffrey Wright and Mary-Louise Parker.
- The tag cloud visualizes general information connected to Victoria Wright and not to a specific person with that name.
- Ginny has been played by Bonnie Wright in all of the Harry Potter films to date.
- Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister in her fifth year, with whom Harry forms a relationship.
* Actual Game
* Betty Wright
* Billy Wright
* Eric Wright
* Finbar Wright
* Frank Lloyd Wright
* Golden Age
* Ian Wright
* James Carr
* James Wright
* John Wright
* Kitty Wells
* Organic Architecture
* Orville Wright
* Richard Wright
* Roger Waters
* Sewall Wright
* Simon Wright
* Steven Wright
* Ten Days
* Thomas Wright
* Wilbur Wright
* Wright Brothers
* Wright Mills
Books about "Wright" in