Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Yosa Buson"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Yosa Buson was a master poet as well as an artist.
- Yosa Buson was born in 1716 in an area near modern-day Osaka.
- He later changed his name to Yosa Buson.
- I am now working on a book on 18th century haikai poet and painter Yosa Buson.
- He was also a scholar of classical verse and published Shi no Genri (Principles of Poetry) and Kyoshu no shijin Yosa Buson (Nostalgic Poet Yosa Buson).
- These words echo the teachings of Bashô, but a more independent approach to these matters is to be found in Yosa Buson's works.
- Look in any book on haiku and the four poets that will always be represented are Matsuo Basho, Yosa Buson, Kobayashi Issa and Masaoka Shiki.
- The haiku above is on the grave of Yosa Buson.
- Yosa Buson (Taniguchi Buson) is a Haiku poet and visual artist.
- Yosa Buson, a master painter, brought a more artistic approach to haiga.
- Yosa Buson (1716-81) and Kobayashi Issa (1763-1828) were also important haiku poets.
- Taiga-s close contemporary was the acclaimed bunjin artist and haiku poet Yosa Buson.
Books about "Yosa Buson" in